Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien
    #13709057 - 12/30/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I spent some time backpacking out west living outdoors in Portland Oregon. While I was at Waterfront Park I took some shrooms. I ended up tripping pretty hard. I felt like an alien entity contacted me and was trying to take possession of my mind as a form of cosmic tourism. I felt like it was looking through my eyes and moving around my body.

This is the only time Ive had an experience like this and the experience stopped after the shrooms wore off.

This is how I started to believe that demonic possession was actually alien mind control. I mean I wouldn't tell a psychiatrist I had this experience because whoever I would tell this to would classify this as a schizophrenic episode. But its not something that I wanted to happen.

And I'm not sure if it was real or not. I actually hope it was all in my mind. This is the experience that convinced  me to stop doing shrooms.

So basically I felt like this extra terrestrial was possessing me as a form of cosmic tourism. And while this occurred I got a series of thoughts. I thought that "everything is just consciousness" and I thought that "its all just nothing". And I felt like the world was composed of waves of consciousness and that the things we think are solid like various institutions... are solid in a sense but in another sense they are held together by our collective thought-force. And that doesn't mean those things should or shouldn't exist.

I also got the impression that sex enslaved the consciousness to the earth.

I have heard it said that weed and psychedelics can make people vulnerable to demonic attacks. The way I look at it is our minds have a natural energetic shield. And when we take some of these drugs the shield gets holes in it causing our minds to open up to things and be aware of new realities but simultaneously our minds are opened up to demonic invasion.

And so some of these people who end up in mental institutions I think are victims of demonic attacks and that the psychiatrists just figure they are crazy. Every religion: buddhism, folk religions, hinduism, christianity, judaism, and islam all have exorcism rituals that they either practice or have practiced.

Edited by lines (03/11/11 02:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: lines]
    #13709145 - 12/30/10 11:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It wasn't an alien. it was you hearing yourself for the first time. That's no reason to quit doing shrooms... If anything, you should explore this state more intently next time.

Listen, and open your mind.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: Crasher]
    #13709258 - 12/30/10 11:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The mind is a powerful thing. Don't underestimate the awe inspiring power of the fungi

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

InvisibleMicawber
Male User Gallery

Loc: southeast
Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: 2Cents]
    #13709282 - 12/30/10 11:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

2Cents said:
The mind is a powerful thing. Don't underestimate the awe inspiring power of the fungi

^this

--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: Micawber]
    #13709328 - 12/30/10 11:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
    #13709441 - 12/31/10 12:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 03:42 AM)

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#13710048 - 12/31/10 03:15 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lines said:
whoever I would tell this to would classify this as a schizophrenic episode. But its not something that I wanted to happen.

you should read this out loud to yourself.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: k00laid] * 1
    #13710067 - 12/31/10 03:34 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Seemingly external manifestations can be just reflections of the internal.  Recognize that All is One and banish, banish, banish.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinetha_doctor
student of the Plant Teachers
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne
    #13710114 - 12/31/10 04:24 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lines said:
And while this occurred I got a series of thoughts. I thought that "everything is just consciousness" and I thought that "its all just nothing".

Did you feel One with the Universe? This is the best feeling i recon :smile:

One trip when i ate way too much in the wrong set and setting i felt like an evil personality took control of me. For the next few hours i couldn't remember a thing but my friend later told me i was fucked of my head, to say the last.

That was many months ago.

Last trip i had, i had an alien experince. I'll just tell you the exciting bits of my last trip otherwise it'll be too long.

I ate 5g of dried Psilocybe subaeruginosa alone by the fire outside at night. I listened to Jimi Hendrix for the first hour, then switched to shamanic drumming, then didn't listen to any music.

The first couple hours of my trip were the same as usual: being in a psychedelic state were i can easily find solutions to problems in my life which got them off my chest forever.

Then, like my trip before this one, i got this terrible feeling of being hot, sweaty and feeling soo weak. This is when i had my alien experience.

I could only see the outlines of the aliens, but i could deffinatly sense they were there. We communicated via telepathy. All this was going on whilst i felt so weak and shit. I was so weak i couldn't even lift my head to get a propper look at the aliens.

I felt like i was on an alien planet were the air wasn't fit to breethe for humans and it was killing me. So i politely said to the aliens a few times, "please stop. You're killing me". I seriously fetl like i was gonna die. I didn't let this bother me though. I actually accepted the possibility of me dieing that night.

Soon i felt better and couple hours later, the trippy part of my trip ended and i just felt incredibly at peace and so refreshed.

I continued having cones by the fire and later went home.

The highlight of my trip was the alien experience. Before the trip, i was actually thinking how great it would be to see aliens.

The feelig of being at peace was with everything was also great as per usual. It didn't completly last though. 70% of the feeling lasted so that's nice :smile:

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #13710115 - 12/31/10 04:27 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lines said:
Every religion: buddhism, folk religions, hinduism, christianity, judaism, and islam all have exorcism rituals that they either practice or have practiced.

and?

that fact does not validate the existence of possession at all.

i tend to agree with the first two replies...it is probably not anything foreign at all but in fact your true self...mushrooms have the amazing capability of showing us just how powerful our minds already are.  the form of an alien is common and it is said that perhaps our current everyday mindset is so radically different compared to what we have hidden beneath the surface that we have no choice but to view it as completely alien...at least at first..

i dont really know :shrug:

maybe mushrooms just really fuck us up and it was all just simply you being destroyed and there is nothing more or anything special about the experience...

the only thing i do know is that we really have no idea.  so many theories and explanations and effort put into figuring it all out and really there is just NO way to know if any of it is right or wrong or anything at all.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #13710134 - 12/31/10 04:47 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, but you (OP) may just have a fantasy prone personality, people who believe themselves abducted by UFOs suffer from this kind of thing.  If you've ever had a genuine schizoid or psychotic break you'll appreciate firsthand how immensely powerful the "voices" or the "urgings" can be, and how profoundly real the experience seems - as real as anything else you've ever known. 

Trips are very similar, they enhance your feelings of reality while at the same time they're upending your cosmic cookie tray - that can be both the fun and the terror of going there. :awecid:

I wouldn't swear off shrooms due to such an experience, I'd seek to go deeper into the experience until you start to see the "aliens" for what they really are.

Peace
-PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #13710433 - 12/31/10 07:53 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Oh another thing that hapenned was when I was sitting at the park and I lay down as I lay down I saw trails of my body but they were very detailed trails. It was like sucessive images of an outline of my body that was pink and spiderwebbed... like a pink spiderweb that was wrapped around to make a 3-dimensional shape of my body in successive flickers as I lay down.

It was almost like the outline of my bloodflow but it was more like geometric and symmetrical and so it didnt seem like a bloodflow.

And there was a large outdoor market
http://www.portlandsaturdaymarket.com/
And I saw humans collectively moving around as herds.

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
    #13710506 - 12/31/10 08:31 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with whomever posted that your mind had an experience that was "totally alien".
I am rather experienced in psycadelics (my fave) and many times have felt what you describe.
I will never forget the time, back when "acid" was LSD, I took what I assumed to be four hits, a good amount, but not to much.  I got into a truck with a buddy and his friend.  His friend had his wife and two young daughters with him (prolly 2 and 5).  I was in the jump seat with these two girls n my pal, the drive was nearly an hour so I was pretty far gone , anyhow the older of the two kept staring at me freakin me out.  We got to dudes house, and it all hit me.... whooooooshhhhh
Christmas lights, total confusion and "the fear" FUCK.

So I called the guy who sold me the doses and apparently I each dose was close to one MG lsd each yes MG.... I was on closer to what most would consider 15-20 doses at a strange drunk guys house while him n his wife went to go fuck my friend was completely incoherent, I attempted to watch land before time with the kids....
Scared the piss outta me... so I sat in a big comfy chair n lit a cig...
Soon the older of the two girls came out and was singing "Jesus loves me, Jesus loves my mommy" with her blankie in her mouth growling playfully.
I was SURE she was Beelzebubba himself, and RAN out the front door in the cold winter rain for a good while.  When I looked back, I saw red, evil clouds over the house, so I sat down in a cul de sac.
Not sure how long I sat there....
But I was sure SATAN was in that house.
To this day the only flashbacks I ever have are from that night, I will see the flashing multi colored xmas tree lights.
I have been printed before this (maybe ten MG) but this trip made a mess of my brain.
Point is setting, mind set, and potentcy WILL make your powerful brain think crazy shit man.
Get back on that horse if ya fall off.
BC

Invisiblemonkiman
human being

Loc: somewhere in space time.
Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #13710529 - 12/31/10 08:44 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

you will be ok dont worry

--------------------

InvisiblelasdR
nostalgic sci-fi
 User Gallery

Loc: In your mind
Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: monkiman]
    #13710544 - 12/31/10 08:50 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I hate when people whine about their "bad trips". Its not the drugs fault, its the user. its good thou, that you realize that you should lay off for a while and pursue other things.

--------------------
:crazyeyes::eek: :thirdeyeani:

Invisibleharmonizechris
Fulfilled mind - Gone scared

Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: lasdR]
    #13710684 - 12/31/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

everyone has experianced demonds weather you know it or not....

every ''trip'' i have, allows me to ''see'' these ''demonds''.

i have even taken these ''demonds'' out of myself and friends.
(cleansing)
i also believe that the ppl who ''lost it'' are just possesed......

i know many ppl who could be ''lost' at this veary moment, if it wasn't for my ''belief'' in the act of (cleansing) ourself from the temptations brought forth by these demonds..........

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#13710720 - 12/31/10 09:52 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wasn't an alien, it was your own mind :smirk:

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #13710740 - 12/31/10 09:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
Wasn't an alien, it was your own mind :smirk:

I hope so, I haven't experienced anything like it since.

OfflineJahLambsbread
Stranger

#13710870 - 12/31/10 10:34 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

this happened to me to. i learn to accept it and let it take control because only some aliens are evil

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Messed Up Mushroom Experience, Got Possessed By An Alien [Re: JahLambsbread]
    #13711008 - 12/31/10 11:03 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: I've had trips like that on LSD as well as mushrooms. Interesting experience. Oh, how many times have I sworn to god I would NEVER take mushrooms again...:lol:

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate