Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeforetimetook
Ghenghis KhranKing of theHorde
Male

Loc: outside on tha corner
help my girlfriend has been taken hostage!
    #1362868 - 03/10/03 10:27 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

.. by the evil doctor funkus...

he is hell bent on growing cubensis mushrooms in bulk... he said he would release her if i could tell him what the best method to follow would be if one wanted to grow a lot of cubensis in a short amount of time... what would the fastest/easiest/best way be to grow as many mushrooms as evily possible??? he said he has read alot of the bulk substrate guides, but cant decide which has the best pros and cons?

--------------------
ain't no place I'd rather be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegee_bone
Seeker FromNature

Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: beforetimetook]
    #1362880 - 03/10/03 10:34 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

6T WBS (wild birdseed) tek spawned into poo and straw, cased with coco coir.

GL.

--------------------
Dissidents are punished far more by themselves than by society.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: gee_bone]
    #1362882 - 03/10/03 10:34 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

hmmmmm. yes.

--------------------
buh

OfflineHafrican
Mega-ultrachicken

Loc: SW Azerbaijan
Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: shirley knott]
    #1362996 - 03/10/03 11:24 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Whole grain spawn (WBS or rye). Do grain to grain for transfers/spawn generation. Spawn to straw, or straw and dung. Case with verm/coir. Make sure doctor funkus has a good incubation set up and keeps conditions optimal ....

Offlinebeforetimetook
Male

Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: Hafrican]
    #1363062 - 03/10/03 11:46 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

hafrican what do you mean by grain to grain transfers/spawn generation... my lingo is a little shaky... are there any guides he could follow step-by-step to achieve his desired result?

--------------------

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Psilocybin Test Subject
Male

Loc: Mescaland
Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: Hafrican]
    #1363078 - 03/10/03 11:53 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Why would you want to mass produce mushrooms to sell them? They are not a drug to get "fucked up" on. Hallucinogenic drugs are sacred and should be used to expand your mind. Not to make money. Regardless of that, If you don't even know what the best bulk substrates are then how do you plan on sucessfully growing a large amount of mushrooms? Its not as easy as you think. I'm not trying to be an asshole but I think you should learn a little more about mushroom cultivation and the whole community before you dive into it head first. There is a lot of useful information here on the shroomery and a lot of good people to help you out. I say you hang out here for a while and learn a little more about this community and a little more about mushroom cultivation.

OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: SHR00M0L0GIST]
    #1363103 - 03/10/03 12:02 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

well said

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

OfflineHafrican
Mega-ultrachicken

Loc: SW Azerbaijan
Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: ODhaze]
    #1363132 - 03/10/03 12:20 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Dude, I hear to re: selling. However, there is the argument to grow some bulk quick so as not to have to keep an operation up and running. It is much easier to store a bag than it is a bunch of containers, etc.

beforetimetook: Do a search for SixTee's GTG (maybe G2G) grow log. It is very self explanatory with pictures and all. I would suggest that doctor funkus read everything on here and get TMC by Stamets -- of your questions have already been answered.

Offlinebeforetimetook
Male

#1363136 - 03/10/03 12:22 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

i know a little something... just because i dont flaunt knowledge, does not mean i do not posses it... and who said anything about selling anything??? i just want my girlfriend back... and who cares if doctor funkus wants a shit load of shrooms, he just wants them for himself... he just wants to retreat into a dark corner and consume mass quanities and forget about reality... but you are right, we shouldnt sell things that expand your mind... i motion for a law calling for death to anyone that sells hallucinogens; everyone should make their own.... do not share with anyone... its wrong to help someone else out... its just wrong

--------------------

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Psilocybin Test Subject
Male

#1363150 - 03/10/03 12:30 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

ok... nevermind. This is getting totally blown out of proportion. I misunderstood what you were asking. I appologize. If you want to grow bulk then use birdseed/poo/straw. They are the only three things that I have noticed make a difference in the quality/quantity of psilocybe cubensis. If you would like any further help then please private message me. I would be glad to help you. I appologize for the misunderstanding. Good luck man!

Edited by SHR00M0L0GIST (03/10/03 12:31 PM)

Invisibleno-tone
Enema Bag Jones

Loc: Warm, Moist and Dark
    #1363162 - 03/10/03 12:38 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Hallucinogenic drugs are sacred and should be used to expand your mind. Not to make money.

I have an idea: You do what you're into. Don't judge others for doing what they're into if it doesn't hurt anybody. Also, he said nothing about selling. Not making assumptions is a good rule of thumb.

I don't disagree with you, but many people don't have the skill, time or money to grow mushrooms. Without somebody selling these things, some people would never get to experience what many of us have. I know I wouldn't want to deny someone a chance for deeper insight into their psyche.

--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Offlinebeforetimetook
Male

Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: no-tone]
    #1363173 - 03/10/03 12:42 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Amen, but all is forgiven... i admit that i might not be the most knowledgeable mycologist, and that i dont know everything, or pretend to know alot...
i appreciate your statements... i have taken alot of my time trying to understand the process, and have had some successes, i am just looking to pick other's brains, and my questions are so blunt and broad because i am at work currently and i can never get time on my computer at home (because im never there), so i just squeeze in whatever i can think to ask whenever i can, and read every damn article or guide anyone has had the gracious patience and time to type out for people like me...

--------------------

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Psilocybin Test Subject
Male

Re: help my girlfriend has been taken hostage! [Re: no-tone]
    #1363176 - 03/10/03 12:43 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Once again... I apologize for the misunderstanding. I got the wrong idea of what he was asking. I stand corrected.

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Psilocybin Test Subject
Male

#1363183 - 03/10/03 12:46 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

If you need any help then please let me know. I would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #1363276 - 03/10/03 01:22 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Yeah, man, take his help. PM correspondence can be a lot cooler than posting every question you might have :grin:

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order