Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDivineBeauty
Lover
 User Gallery

Intention Settings and Growing Outcomes
    #13555487 - 11/29/10 12:05 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

So i understand that what i am going to be talking about cant exactly be explained through science but i have validated it through my experience and wanted to see if anyone else can relate...SO, i set up an experiment where i grew two batches at two different locations. I used the same strains and the same ingredients except the locations were different. At the first house, the person that was watching them and tending to them was someone who was a bit depressed, his girlfriend was pregnant, and he took medication on a daily basis. The project went well and i ended up with around half a pound. The second place i grew at were the same conditions but the buddy who was helping out and tending to them was some what of an enlightened being. WE meditated with the mushrooms, set up orgonite and crystals, and blessed the mushroom. If anyone has seen WHAT THE BLEEP, you understand how intentions can literally shape the crystaline structure of water. So, at the end of the second batch i came up with the same amount, larger shrooms though, but the main difference was that the potentcy was at least 2 to 3x as intense. This was validated through many of my friends experience and i even the first person i grew with agreed that this was much more potent than what we grew.(he had the most spiritual experience of his life). So.... i was just wanting to spread the info that in my experience setting intentions and blessing can help tremendously. Can anyone relate and have experience with it.
Love and Light

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesouthernrunner13
IVY League
 User Gallery

Loc: Backwoods of USA Flag
Re: Intention Settings and Growing Outcomes [Re: DivineBeauty]
    #13558932 - 11/29/10 06:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

no. and not to something so loosely constructed. there are alot of variables that can come into play, especially with the entire growing concept. for your findings to hold water you would have to set a better control then, some buddy's house. documentation and proper procedure is needed for people to entertain the idea. set it up, who knows...you could be the next "great drug mind" of this generation.

the idea is okay to think about but too many "what ifs..." come up

--------------------
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs.  ~Mme. de StaĆ«l

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck