Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
Most unusual space,time&location
    #1354991 - 03/06/03 11:54 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Just wanted to see where you would say the most unusual place is that you have ended up in or gone to while tripping.
I think one of the craziest places I have ever tripped was at my wedding shower. :shocked: I had been up tripping the whole night before and I knew the only way to keep going was to take more. :blush: Man it was crazy I had to meet all of these new family members and try to act as normal as possible. My pupils were gargantous too. Finally after everyone had left and my fiancee' and I were sitting around with my future mother-in-law just chatting, we thought we had pulled it off without anyone knowing. Off the hook! :wink: Then she looks at us both and says are you guys tripping? We were sooooo...... busted, luckily she wasn't pissed but she did think we were insane for doing something so irrational.                                                                      I want to here your stories now. :grin: 

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Most unusual space,time&location [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1355181 - 03/06/03 02:02 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

One time I just randomly dropped half a tab (was pretty strong acid though) at a friend's house, thinking we would be going to do something later. Well, we did, but we were helping move furniture into his dad's flat! My ear was bleeding at the time (damn hardened wax in my ear, and when I dug it out, it bled), and anyways, there I am, helping move a huge cabinet and pupils wide as hell. Good thing is though, that his parents are quite clueless when it comes to drugs. So they didn't think it was odd. I was actually talking to his mum while I had the tab on my tongue.
Then we helped do random renovations and set stuff up in the flat, which was kinda fun to do on acid. At one point his dad asked if I could drive the car back so he could drive the other car, but I made up an excuse that I need both hearing aids in (I'm deaf and have hearing aids) for driving, and at the time I only had one in cause one ear was bleeding. So thankfully he bought that, cause I sure as hell wasn't gonna drive on acid. The rest of the night goes OK as his dad isn't at the flat most of the time and we're just left to install curtain hangers and shit. Then we end up back at my friend's place and I looked at some German cartoon book, which was pretty trippy cause the visuals caused it to look like it was all moving like it would if it were real. I also watched the posters on his wall morph into cool shapes, and one of my favourite visuals was watching Alanis Morisette morph into a really goddamned hot devil chick with glowing red eyes. That night was also the first time I discovered how fun it is to watch the clouds fly past under the full moon :smile:
After that, I ended up going to bed.
Not the weirdest trip ever, but certainly a strange environment to consider tripping in. That was my 2nd trip, so after that I learnt to stick to tripping when you actually have a whole bunch of things planned. 

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Most unusual space,time&location [Re: Sheepish]
    #1355272 - 03/06/03 02:55 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

One timne after eating some mushrooms i had some friends run up to my house and they said there was a misfits cover band playing down at our local skatepark so we all ran down there and it was awesome. Standing right by the speakers i just about went crazy from all the bass echoing throughout my head but i had a great time.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Most unusual space,time&location [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1355279 - 03/06/03 02:59 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

i was born and raised in a southern baptist church. i could write a book on the psychological torture I have endured from this. psychedelics actually opened my mind very much to just how bad it was. i tell you this so you understand why i was in church on acid :smile: . i had gone to church a few times on acid, always with my tripping roommate who had been in the same church with me for a number of years. well, another roommate was not inclined to ever go to church. we kept asking him to go to church with us on acid. of course we were perfectly comfortable with this. he wasn't. he told me that the last time he went to church the preacher went into a tirade behind the pulpit about druggies and kept pointing at him and never took his eyes off him. i told him he was just paranoid and it didn't really happen that way. oh, forgot to mention the particular reason I am going to church is because it is father's day and nothing makes my hardcore xtian dad happier than seeing me in church. too bad i was in my heyday of being an acidhead. so i'm totally tripping nuts when i get there. lo and fucking behold they forego the usual service to let whatever dad who wants to get up in front of the church and talk about being a father. now, you can guess whose dad gets up there. this is the church i was born into, i know everybody here and they know me. in fact, i was only 2 months "out" of church (i quit going when i moved out, since I didn't require me to go like my parents did). so my dad starts bawling up there and he asks me to stand up while he apologizes for being a godawful father (pretty fair statement IMO). the emotions this caused coupled with everybody looking at me (that knows me REALLY well) standing there and the head full of acid made me start crying and i just wanted to get the fuck out. finally he finished (it was a blur, i don't remember what all he said, a whole bunch of people were crying). i sat down and my roomate looked at me and said, "see, i told you, motherfucker". that pretty much ruined that trip (knocked the fun edge off it for sure) and that was the LAST time i set foot in church on drugs and was very near the last time I have ever been in a church... thank god  :smirk: .

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
Re: Most unusual space,time&location [Re: debianlinux]
    #1355288 - 03/06/03 03:06 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Good one, Debian!  :grin: 

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Most unusual space,time&location [Re: debianlinux]
    #1355407 - 03/06/03 04:21 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

i was born and raised in a southern baptist church. i could write a book on the psychological torture I have endured from this. psychedelics actually opened my mind very much to just how bad it was. i tell you this so you understand why i was in church on acid :smile: . i had gone to church a few times on acid, always with my tripping roommate who had been in the same church with me for a number of years. well, another roommate was not inclined to ever go to church. we kept asking him to go to church with us on acid. of course we were perfectly comfortable with this. he wasn't. he told me that the last time he went to church the preacher went into a tirade behind the pulpit about druggies and kept pointing at him and never took his eyes off him. i told him he was just paranoid and it didn't really happen that way. oh, forgot to mention the particular reason I am going to church is because it is father's day and nothing makes my hardcore xtian dad happier than seeing me in church. too bad i was in my heyday of being an acidhead. so i'm totally tripping nuts when i get there. lo and fucking behold they forego the usual service to let whatever dad who wants to get up in front of the church and talk about being a father. now, you can guess whose dad gets up there. this is the church i was born into, i know everybody here and they know me. in fact, i was only 2 months "out" of church (i quit going when i moved out, since I didn't require me to go like my parents did). so my dad starts bawling up there and he asks me to stand up while he apologizes for being a godawful father (pretty fair statement IMO). the emotions this caused coupled with everybody looking at me (that knows me REALLY well) standing there and the head full of acid made me start crying and i just wanted to get the fuck out. finally he finished (it was a blur, i don't remember what all he said, a whole bunch of people were crying). i sat down and my roomate looked at me and said, "see, i told you, motherfucker". that pretty much ruined that trip (knocked the fun edge off it for sure) and that was the LAST time i set foot in church on drugs and was very near the last time I have ever been in a church... thank god  :smirk:

oh my god dude!!! roflzzzzz!!!!! 5 shrooms for you 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag