Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
transition to the fourth dimension
    #1354493 - 03/06/03 08:20 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Excerpt from  Ra channeled. Skeptics, try not to get your panties in a knot.  :smirk:

"IX.    THE 4TH DENSITY FOR THOSE OF NEGATIVE ORIENTATION

QUESTION:  Could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a 4th density negative or service-to-self planet?

RA:  The planetary conditions of 4th density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form dominant patterns of combined energy. The early 4th density is ore of most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. The 4th density effect of telepathy and the transparency of thought are always used for the sake of those at the top of the power structure. (B2, 73-74)

RA:  In the 4th density the methods used in battle are mental rather than manifested weapons. (B3, 123)"

How close are we?  :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: transition to the fourth dimension [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1354619 - 03/06/03 09:07 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Reminds me of working for corporate America!

At least you'll be able to know what your boss is thinking.

(editing for spelling argh!)

Edited by Max Headroom (03/06/03 09:09 AM)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1355275 - 03/06/03 02:58 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Mind over matter (TK, PK, PyroK, Cyrok, other?)

Mind over Time (Pre-cognition, clarvoyance other?)

Mind over Space (Remote view, telepathy, others anyone?)

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1355790 - 03/06/03 10:10 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Yep, that's about right.. for the negative 4th density. If we are looking at a service-to-other oriented polarity of the 4th density it would look more like this:

Group integration forms individuals into a group or mass consciousness. Love and acceptance is the order of the day, and all beings within the group are treated equally. There is no struggle for power, as all beings have virtually equal roles in the community. Instead of battle with each other as in the STS orientation, the STO community creates uncomprehendible amounts of magnificient love and creation with their unity. Main pursuit of the community is the pursuit of spiritual wisdom.

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: transition to the fourth dimension [Re: Shroomism]
    #1355831 - 03/06/03 11:10 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Hey Shroomism isn't the fourth dimension time? If so... this is probably irrelevant but a thought I had, or dillusion if you could say, I'll explain what i mean by dillusion if you ask. We are in the fourth dimension when you are able to look forward and backward into time. Now who possibly has the ability to do that? :smile:

Can you explain to me what they mean by Time?

Peace and compassion,  :grin:
Droz 

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: transition to the fourth dimension [Re: Droz]
    #1355838 - 03/06/03 11:24 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

The 4th dimension, is NOT time, as far as my understanding. Time is an energy which keeps things moving, and is different relative on what dimension you are perceiving it from. When they say the 4th dimension is time, it is because they do not fully understand. Time is not limited to one dimension.

In a nutshell, I would say 4th dimension begins the awakening of spirit. We literally raise vibrations, and live in a higher vibration. We are still physical beings, yet we rely more heavily on our 'spiritual senses' to guide us. In the 4th dimension, your perspective of time would certainly be different, but you cannot say the 4th dimension is just time, it is many things. The intergration of the two hemispheres of the brain begins, and the ego becomes transcended. In 4d we do not need as many material things since we are able to control our reality mainly through the use of will alone. There are many aspects of 4th dimensional reality that cannot be fully explained, but rather must be experienced to understand. Suffice it to say that it is simply evolution among creation.

Time is an energy of continuation. The illusion of ultimate reality and physicality only exists in the first through third dimensions, where 'sequentual, linear time' exists. Time, as we know it, is an illusion.

--------------------

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
    #1355852 - 03/06/03 11:50 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

The fourth dimenssion is said to be where negative entities dwell but I dont think that is entirly true. It is the atsral realm which ,like Shroomism said can be acheived my raising the vibration of ones soul or astral body or whatever one wishes to call it. Thought has instant effect on matter in this dimenssion. Thoughts will manifest themselves instantly. One can also think of it as a state of being or consciousness. Our consciousness is funtioning on different levels of existence simutaniously and we dont really have to go anywhere to expereince the fourth dimension. What we must do is raise our vibration and simply take notice of our other, higher consciousness. It can be said that we exist in all realms of existence at the same time. So if you want to travel to the astral realm you must take notice of that specific consciousness by raising your vibration so that your waking consciousness can expereince the other realm. Althuogh there are also many other theories and noone knows which one is completely correct. Its such a new world for humans that we cannot even begin to understand it. I am sure ther are wise people around that know the dimenssions quite well but still. We cant know for sure.

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

#1355865 - 03/07/03 12:04 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

The 4th dimension, is NOT time, as far as my understanding. Time is an energy which keeps things moving, and is different relative on what dimension you are perceiving it from. When they say the 4th dimension is time, it is because they do not fully understand. Time is not limited to one dimension.

In a nutshell, I would say 4th dimension begins the awakening of spirit. We literally raise vibrations, and live in a higher vibration. We are still physical beings, yet we rely more heavily on our 'spiritual senses' to guide us. In the 4th dimension, your perspective of time would certainly be different, but you cannot say the 4th dimension is just time, it is many things. The intergration of the two hemispheres of the brain begins, and the ego becomes transcended. In 4d we do not need as many material things since we are able to control our reality mainly through the use of will alone. There are many aspects of 4th dimensional reality that cannot be fully explained, but rather must be experienced to understand. Suffice it to say that it is simply evolution among creation.

Time is an energy of continuation. The illusion of ultimate reality and physicality only exists in the first through third dimensions, where 'sequentual, linear time' exists. Time, as we know it, is an illusion.

Yes, shroomism is right. When you travel to the fourth dimenssion time is just as realitive as it is here and it gets distorted and streched so that even the objectivity of the fourth dimension does not have a steady flow of time. It is the dimenssion of thought so one must remember that though has a lot of control of the exo enviroment of this reality. And shroomism is right again(from what I understand) on the subject of the two sides of the brain becoming one. You sub-consciouss minds creativity will start to show itself while in this dimenssion. If you want to control astral matter in this dimenssion than you must trick your sub-conscious mind into doing so becuase the conscxious mind does not have the create ability and control to have a lasting impact, or respectivily not much of an impact at all. Its a very interesting state of mind because you start to learn how to comunicate with the rest of your brain. Imagine all those people who cant travel to a different realm are only using ten percent of they're brain consciously, yet we who travel to the dimenssion of thought and other dimensions are using the rest of our brain and learning to manipulate our sub-conscious consciously. People who do thisx will have better control over the mind!!

Space and time transcend in this dimenssion. Time is very distorted because it is interpreted by you, and in this dimenssion you can use your mind to change the exo enviroment. So you can literally change objective time, rather than just change you perception of it. It takes a fuckload of mind power to fuction in this realm and lots of practice.

--------------------
addicted to reason

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1355915 - 03/07/03 12:48 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

The Bible depicts Jesus as a STO kind of a guy.. With the sheer amount of professed christians in the world, I wonder why we are negative polarity. And is there any hope for humans of positive polarity, whose main purpose is service to others? Seriously, if the majority of our species is negative, and I can't be sure that is the case, is there any reason to devote yourself to helping others? I would still think so, hopefully i will make the shift to service-to-others ...how far I have wandered from it..

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

#1355940 - 03/07/03 01:05 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

I hope so. My philosophy is to help others without thought of greed. Organized religion is like a sword. A very beautifull and pure device until someone comes along and uses it for evil.

--------------------
addicted to reason

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1356361 - 03/07/03 04:54 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

"We are still physical beings, yet we rely more heavily on our 'spiritual senses' to guide us"

For those of you who don't know what "spiritual senses" are its the 6th sense. The more you develop it (3rd eye, 6th sense) the more additional hidden senses, you may find that you have.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order