Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBigbutthead9000
lurker

Loc: upstate
Legality
    #1350051 - 03/04/03 12:21 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I know the laws regarding this subject are a mess, but does anyone have actual information (friends who were busted, how much time they served, how many cakes constitute intent to sell, is mycelium illegal...)
By the way I'm located in New York so I really don't need the state-to-state laws for, like Idaho. If anyone has experience in this matter (or knows a lawyer or a cop or something) I would greatly appreciate it.

--------------------
watashi wa kinoko tabemasu.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: Legality [Re: Bigbutthead9000]
    #1350073 - 03/04/03 12:31 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Mycelium contains the active alkaloids Psylocin/Psylocibin, and are considered illegal under US Federal Law.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
Re: Legality [Re: TeKn0]
    #1350086 - 03/04/03 12:38 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Do you think that the FBI report, considering it may be valid, that found legal levels of psilocybin/psilocin in mycelium could hold up in court if one were to be busted w/ just that.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Edited by Che_Night_Soil (03/04/03 12:45 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1350097 - 03/04/03 12:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

everything is legal for me. fuckem all

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Anonymous

Re: Legality [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1350106 - 03/04/03 12:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Psycoslut do you live on a reservation?

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Re: Legality [Re: Che_Night_Soil]
    #1350118 - 03/04/03 12:52 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have often thought of this myself, like if the cops came to my door and somehow found my agar, I would see if I could get them to open it up somehow and say some shit to try and prove it is just a project, and by the time court came it would be all moldy and destroyed, though I'm not sure if they could still detect trace amounts of alkaloids, or if they would even try.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Legality [Re: fee]
    #1350126 - 03/04/03 12:55 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

nope im a regular civilian, living in a regular town, in a regular state, in the united states, i just couldnt care any less about drug laws

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
    #1350149 - 03/04/03 01:02 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If they wanted to bust you, they would use anything they could.  No point really worrying about it though, if it happens it happens.  :wink:

(umm, third newbie post in like 30 mins talking about illegal activities... in the growing forum  :confused:  What is going on???) 

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

OfflineBigbutthead9000
lurker

Loc: upstate
    #1350286 - 03/04/03 01:53 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What about spore suppliers? They have to be growing illegally to have a fresh healthy batch of spores as well as thier information on how fast they grow and how big the fruit gets. Do they just grow illegally and hope the federalies don't figure out whats going on, or do they somehow got a special lisense or something? If that is so I want one : )

--------------------
watashi wa kinoko tabemasu.

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

#1350417 - 03/04/03 02:55 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No no no,
the vendors have them shipped from there buddies in the Netherlands and Europe where cultivation is legal, thats usually where all the grow pics and stuff come from too.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #1350424 - 03/04/03 03:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Reservation maks no difference....DEA arrested two brothers for cultivating marijuana...on reservation land....

Prisoner#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #1350425 - 03/04/03 03:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Reservation maks no difference....DEA arrested two brothers for cultivating marijuana...on reservation land....

Prisoner#1

OfflineDJSwitch
daddy

Loc: ............................
Re: Legality [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1350630 - 03/04/03 04:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey man i heard from a buddy of mine who asked this chick he works with to ask her husband who is a constable if shrooms were illegal...he said that it wasnt illegal to grow or even eat yourself just the sale of them was.....like you could say its an experiment or some shit...but like i said it went through two ppl before it got back to me.....its really hard to find state law info on the net for some reason...ahhh well all i can say is just be safe

--------------------
Shrooms...? What Shrooms?

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Legality [Re: DJSwitch]
    #1350675 - 03/04/03 05:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My cousins cousin got his apartment raided on suspicion of grow weed and the cops found 4 oz of weed and 1/2 pound of shrooms. He served 2 years and now is out on parolle.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinecokehead
Stranger
    #1350830 - 03/04/03 06:44 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

New York Has pretty strict laws, so I would watch out. intent to sell isnt always an issue, since just the possession charges for psilocybin are fairly strict. however, there is a slight loophole, since you have to have knowledge of how much psilocybin you are in possession of, in terms of the weight of psilocybin, not of the mushrooms themselves. so if you convince the court that you thought that 1 lb of shrooms had only 1 mg of psilocybin, you would get charged with 7th degree possession instead of the 2nd degree possession required for that much (you cannot get 1st degree possession for shrooms, and 2nd degree only requires 625mg of psilocybin). the first is a class A misdemeanor instead of a class A-II felony. the difference in jail time is from basically nothing to a MINIMUM of 8 yrs. see http://www.law.cornell.edu/ny/ctap/082_0497.htm for more info. dude got 7th degree possession for 2 lbs of shrooms

in other notes, they always must test the mycelium/shrooms for psilocybin and they bring charges based on how much they find, so yes mycelium is illegal.

i also believe that in ny, a single cake qualifies for intent to sale, any manufactoring implies intent to sale. but again, the major difference is between intent to sale and actual sale, not between intent to sale and possession. i believe that possession of 25mg or more of psilocybin will result in the same charge, whether or not u get intent to sale, and chances are you will be above that mark. this is 5th degree possession and a class D felony, for which there is usually jail time, though i am not sure of how much.

if you are ever busted in ny, make sure u say nothing and get a lawyer that knows the drug laws. the laws are some of the strictest in the country, but they can be circumvented due do the mental culpability element.

hope this helps

Edited by cokehead (03/04/03 07:21 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom