Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Creating a movement
    #13476954 - 11/13/10 04:15 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The government is cracking down now harder than ever on a lot of our fine-line treading freedoms, by creating the internet blacklist - and the beginning of the bill is not the end of its reaches.

Youtube is shredding off every profane video it dubs necessary to "protect" us from ourselves. and there is much - much more to come.

We currently have a completely open internet, but government agencies WILL be soon to control them, and we really need to get together what we are going to do about this before it happens.

The internet blacklist is coming, and it is highly expected to pass senate level onto congress, so what are we to do?

That is not an innocent question about, "Oh my, what are we to dooo?" - but seriously, what the fuck are we going to do?

Hand out flyers to everyone, letting them know the government is working on controlling everything (thanks Barrack Hussein), and shit does roll down hill - so I assure you this is just the beginning.

How can we start a revolution? How many of you would join me? Can I get a web developer to help out on a website? We need to fight back harder than ever for our freedom, because its never been so at stake..

Our own country is stripping us of the freedoms our fore-father and soldiers layed their lives down in the mud for.. and the officials appointed by an oath under god are betraying us... its time to stand up and tell them what the fuck is going on.

Anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleN2DFlood
Fractalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Creating a movement [Re: c1dh3d]
    #13476983 - 11/13/10 04:44 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

There is a movement but its slow and subtle.  People are becoming more aware, but what they're becoming aware of is how big it is and how many are not aware :/  I'm up for anything that involves truth. including ppl being true to themselves, and our gov't being true to us...im an idealist.

Revolution has to occur within the minds of the people first, they have to abandon fear, and they have to truly choose freedom and thats quite scary to many whos spent their life being taken care of by the government.  kill the tv and the net, live and reinforce your community, etc, all can have positive effect.  But people dont trend in that direction.

If people get ANGRY enough they will act, and then G will react proportionately.  People will die and lose mass freedoms then all of their fears will come true.  But ppl wont get good and mad until the power is off, the net is out, or the lose juuuussssst enough  (a careful balance has been kept forever to keep us always on that edge).

If people truly revolt, with education, and non compliance, they might realize they can stop this problems by simply stopping paying for them.
the mass confusion and apathy and argument among the poeple is a result of many many years and generations of social conditioning.  Their televisions subconsciously teaching them to stand against anyone who doesnt think the same (everyone).  Teaching them they;re seperate from each others.

I agree with you we need more movements, but we needs everythign we do to be a movement towards the the right thing.  When we in our minds become free and in our actions we are focused then we can stand a chance.

Many have free minds and are acting toward freedom
Many have free minds and embrace the slavery
Many have no idea WTF is going on and still know something is wrong.

There are all kinds in all stages of this awakening process, IMO, and thats why there will never be real "consensus".  Barring a huge disaster, which it has historically taken in the past, engineered, accidental, or cosmic...

good question you asked, it will hopefully produce what we do really need to do about this...starting with discussion

Sorry i'm noob and dont have a sig yet.

OfflineDoSedLiving
 User Gallery
Re: Creating a movement [Re: N2DFlood]
    #13476987 - 11/13/10 04:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

tis DMT

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Creating a movement [Re: DoSedLiving]
    #13476998 - 11/13/10 05:03 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

N2DFlood said:
There is a movement but its slow and subtle.  People are becoming more aware, but what they're becoming aware of is how big it is and how many are not aware :/  I'm up for anything that involves truth. including ppl being true to themselves, and our gov't being true to us...im an idealist.

Revolution has to occur within the minds of the people first, they have to abandon fear, and they have to truly choose freedom and thats quite scary to many whos spent their life being taken care of by the government.  kill the tv and the net, live and reinforce your community, etc, all can have positive effect.  But people dont trend in that direction.

If people get ANGRY enough they will act, and then G will react proportionately.  People will die and lose mass freedoms then all of their fears will come true.  But ppl wont get good and mad until the power is off, the net is out, or the lose juuuussssst enough  (a careful balance has been kept forever to keep us always on that edge).

If people truly revolt, with education, and non compliance, they might realize they can stop this problems by simply stopping paying for them.
the mass confusion and apathy and argument among the poeple is a result of many many years and generations of social conditioning.  Their televisions subconsciously teaching them to stand against anyone who doesnt think the same (everyone).  Teaching them they;re seperate from each others.

I agree with you we need more movements, but we needs everythign we do to be a movement towards the the right thing.  When we in our minds become free and in our actions we are focused then we can stand a chance.

Many have free minds and are acting toward freedom
Many have free minds and embrace the slavery
Many have no idea WTF is going on and still know something is wrong.

There are all kinds in all stages of this awakening process, IMO, and thats why there will never be real "consensus".  Barring a huge disaster, which it has historically taken in the past, engineered, accidental, or cosmic...

good question you asked, it will hopefully produce what we do really need to do about this...starting with discussion

Sorry i'm noob and dont have a sig yet.

How can we get people to realize that we are electing away our own freedoms - with no right candidate, only the one who is less wrong.

Quote:

DoSedLiving said:
tis DMT

I just ventured on my first D trip in months about 3 minutes ago, so execellent timing on the post ;D

Jump to top Pages: 1