Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: FLAX seeds...what else if anythin should i use with this subsrate
    #13459 - 04/22/00 11:34 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Well my friend, you really should grind-up the flaxx seed. The outer-shell on them, is very tough. Which makes it hard for the mycl. to penitrate. I use a coffe grinder (works best). And as for what strain likes FLAX seed...well, just about any. FLAX SEED is very good for mushy growth. I personal use them myself (in my own recipe). Keep in mind that you don't want to much FLAX SEED, because it will turn your substrate into syrup (really thick), which in turn, wont allow the mycl. any movement, or fresh air-exchange. GOOD LUCK on your jorney to freedom!!

------------------
If your not living on the edge....Then your taking up to much space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: FLAX seeds...what else if anythin should i use with this subsrate
    #13461 - 04/22/00 05:24 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

if you cook the flax seed as you would any grain, it softens up nicely and by leaving it whole you can use more without the sticky mess mentioned above.
i add flax seed to my birdseed mixes and most cubie strains do quite well on it.
the golden teacher and pf's classic 'mr' do it about as fast as anything i've ever seen. either would be a good choice.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds