Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIntheneed
Level 5--beenthere done that.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spirit Ditch
Trip Report- Level 5 space walking!
    #1339430 - 02/27/03 04:08 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

I guess I can start off with saying, I had about 13 grams of dried shrooms and my friend K and I decided that last night, 1/11/03 we would dose around 5 grams each. I have tripped two times before this, and I had no idea it would turn out the way it did.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Around 8:30 PM- I grabbed us some juice and we decided to eat our mushrooms. After about 5 minutes we had them completly ingested and were waiting for the fun to begin.
We put on a good play list of music and after about 20 minutes things were noticeably becoming different. (We had not had any food to eat all day).
------------------------------------------------------------
9:00- No upset stomach, nausea, or anything bad from eating the shrooms.K and I were talking knowing this is gonna be a life changing experience excited for it to come on.
9:15- My family is awake in the other room and everything possible startling cracking me up. Total happiness and euphoria at this point, laughing at things that would never seem funny if i was sober. The Intensity is starting to come on for both of us so we sat on the carpet trying to stay calm and relax
9:30- There are very obvious visuals at this point and the trip has come on very hard and fast. My carpet design was swirling around and the motorcycles on my wall paper starting quickly driving around the walls. Little did I know what was about to happen. My friend K seems to have his eyes closed saying he's just drawing patterns with his eyes. He told me my face turned into a horses head. We were lauging hysterically about this. About 5 mins later, my mother knocks on my door and says J, come out here I need to talk to you. There was no possible way at this point I would be able to manage getting away from her. I was so scared in my mind, I did not know what to do. I left my room and this is when things started getting crazy. Immediatly when I saw my mom I told her I ate shrooms and im tripping harder then I thought, Please dont be angry! My mom says, oh honey! why do you have to do this to yourself, sometime something bad is going to happen and I dont want this. At this point everything in my house was made up of curves and my mom had 4 eyes. She was very nice about it, she has has her experiences in her lifetime. I was touching my face and it was fealt like clay and i was putting my fingers inside of my face, i did not like this to much at all. I told my mom I wanted to stay with her most of the time. I couldnt remember when I ate the shrooms and she would ask me questions and I would not be able to answer.
10:00- I went back to K in my room and said not to worry everything was fine. I told him I would be back in a few minutes. Time was distorted and I had no idea how long I have been tripping and couldnt figure out if it was day or night. I left my room and bam i entered space walking on the White tile of my house. There is about 10 minutes of this where im still not sure what happened I just have a picture of it in my head which is now just a memory. My mother gave me water to drink and i spilled it all over my self and fealt like I was evolving my life inside of the water and that I would slowly transform into liquid. My peak was around now. I touched my face again and pulled my nose away from my face and put it in my fingers. My lips started growing and I was telling my mom everything happening trying to stay as calm as possible but i was pretty much freaking out. This is when I did something I wish I didnt do, I touched my penis and was molding it around like clay and stopped immediatly it freaked me out. I went back to K after who knows how long and we both were having a life changing experience. K told me he was turning into an old man watching his life unfold knowing everything that will happen in the future of his time.
11:30- At this point there was so much happening that it can not be explained to you. I was in the deepest part of my mind walking on my brain figuring out how individual of a person I am and learning that my life will only be experienced by myself and know one will ever have all the information that I do. Time was passing by and I did not know what was meant by that. The blinds on the window were all coming together as 1. My mom was telling me about her stories of drugs and we were bonding more then we ever have in our life. I was just playing with a pillow watching the patterns fly out of it into the crisp air.
1:00- I can do so much in 1 minute I realized. A minute lasted forever. I checked on K and he was still tripping very hard and we just had minute long conversations that lasted forever and would drift off and probably not talk for a good 10 mins. I was also hanging out with my sisters for a while and they were very interested in what was happening. I couldnt explain it to them as much as I hoped but they were cool about it telling me the experiences they have has also. The walls of my house would move in on me and since I was not tripping as hard as earlier I was very comfortable with it. I left my family around 2:00 and was back to hanging out with K in my room. We talked about what happened when we were apart from each other and we were also bonding more then ever. I was still having stong hallucinations like pictures on the posters on my wall would leave the poster. I looked at my pinky finger and Jay Leno was on it talking to me about watching his t.v show more often. I was signed online talking to my friend telling him what has happened. I fealt like i could touch my fingers if i put my hands around my stomach. Time went by slowly still and I was still tripping probly around level 2 but was very very comfortable with it.
3:00- My body was exhausted and I learned so much during my trip. There were parts I hated and parts I loved but at the end it all came together and made since. Like I went on the longest journey possible and finally got through it. I went to my bed and tried to sleep it was taking forever. I finally did and woke up in the morning feeling pretty good with a lot on my mind. I ate breakfast and it was very good.  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: Intheneed]
    #1339463 - 02/27/03 04:23 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

nice trip you had hehe
I remember when tripping with a friend he had 4 eyes too :laugh: above his normal ones there was a copy of each of them.

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineIntheneed
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: T0aD]
    #1339486 - 02/27/03 04:34 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

Yeah! right above my mothers normal eyes there was a copy of each of them heh.. pretty crazy.

Edited by Intheneed (02/27/03 04:45 AM)

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1339494 - 02/27/03 04:37 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

DELETED by administrator ( BANNED )

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Edited by T0aD (02/27/03 04:37 AM)

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1339512 - 02/27/03 04:45 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

good story. i wish i would have had such an understanding mom/family.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1339518 - 02/27/03 04:49 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

hey moderators, please give explantaion instead of mysterious message like that?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1339749 - 02/27/03 06:34 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

Notice the Edited by T0aD (02/27/03 09:37 AM) at the bottom of T0aD's post.  Also, that it matches his post time exactly.  Thus, no moderator did anything here - T0aD's just trying to make us look bad :frown:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: geokills]
    #1339757 - 02/27/03 06:37 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

maybe you should ban him :wink: lol just kidding..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1339876 - 02/27/03 07:29 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

hey thanks for the concern !~
and nah im just kidDING

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineB4rK0d3
Bromeo
 User Gallery

#1342033 - 02/28/03 04:01 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Well, it's a good thing your mom is understanding about the whole thing.  When I told my mom that I was growing them, she pretty much disowned me  :confused:

Good thing I don't live at home anymore, my ass would be on the street! 

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
    #1344233 - 03/01/03 02:14 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

You were playing with your penis in front of your mom? Hmmm.

OfflineIntheneed
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: Pinhead]
    #1344580 - 03/01/03 07:22 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

lol I may not have mentioned it but I went to the bathroom.

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

#1346304 - 03/02/03 07:13 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

oh god. theres no way i would ever eat 5g's of shrooms with parental figures even in the house.

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Trip Report- Level 5 space walking! [Re: dr4g0n]
    #1347465 - 03/02/03 05:09 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

parental figures totally ruin my trip

one time i ate an 8th at home because my parents were not suppposed to be back that day, well, in the door they come as im 2 hours into the trip, totally ruined my whole trip. i became very aggitated and worried and everything about the fact that my parents try to control me annoyed me. i tried to ignore it but i couldnt, its like that feeling in your chest that will never go away. the paranoia over my parents eventually led to more drastic shit, stupid stuff like my pants having a stain on them annoyed the fuck out of me. i even went for a walk but i coulldnt get the feeling of anxiety and paranoia out of my system untill i smoked some weed a few hours later and just chilled

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals