Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

Loc: Earth
i think i f*cked up bad!
    #1331731 - 02/24/03 12:32 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok after everyone finishes kickin me in the yin yang then you can read this and flame me cause this was truly stupid mistake.

Today i get home and i see that my cake which has been dunked and put to fruit is a little blue on the top. so i think shit i got contams. i see some little fluffy blue on the side to. little spots so i said let me try to save this so i cut a thin layer off the top thinking i can rid of this nasty biatch and hoped not to see anything bluish green inside.

Now i read the post that before the cakes pin they might bruise and turn blue. shit when i cut my little layer the substrate looked cool and no signs of contams or any color inside the substrate..

did i mess up bad and was that really contam? or is this normal pin formation when i see the fluffy type of mycelium all over? Can this still go and grow normally?

Edited by Robbyrob (02/24/03 12:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: i think i f*cked up bad! [Re: Robbyrob]
    #1331839 - 02/24/03 01:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

im gonna guess bluing, but not all cakes turn blue, you prolly didnt totaly screw the cake over, but what i do to salvage good cake that i fuck up is sea of shrooms, crumble the cake in a plastic cup, and case it, put it in the terrarium with the rest of the cakes, itll fruit more then the rest too  :wink: :wink: :grin: :grin: :cool: :cool:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

Re: i think i f*cked up bad! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1332136 - 02/24/03 02:53 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

thats my exact idea...

Rob

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1332186 - 02/24/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think i pmed you not sure, im high as hell

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

#1333638 - 02/25/03 06:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

nope you didnt.....  :tongue:

OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

#1334128 - 02/25/03 08:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i have a small question. I now see that the thin layer that i cut is now once again filled with mycelium. this of course is normal right? I am hoping to see the little puffy white parts soon again, and from there hopfully to pining....

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1334146 - 02/25/03 08:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Time will tell... be patient and wait to see what happens.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1335005 - 02/25/03 01:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

anyway i was just wanting to see if you could tell me what site you found the christina pic

--------------------

OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

#1338045 - 02/26/03 01:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

lol maximum magazine webpage.. she was on there last issue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate