Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

What the fuck are we doing?
    #13317170 - 10/10/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13317175 - 10/10/10 05:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

What comes naturally.

Nature done fucked up with us.

Anonymous #2

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13317176 - 10/10/10 05:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

but not really, Nature is all about horrible experiences.  We're the crowning achievement!

Anonymous #1

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13317199 - 10/10/10 05:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #3

#13317386 - 10/10/10 05:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Where doing what our gods and masters intend for us to do, Die off  to a smaller population so we are easily controlled. They've bred out the empathy gene and look at us like cattle. 100 dead, 1,000 dead, 20,000 dead. It is all the same to them. You shouldn't be asking what the fuck are WE doing. The question is What the fuck is our gods doing. And our gods are the new world order. Open your eyes and stop being blinded by them. They WILL bring our race to extinction if we do not realize what they are doing. Research the nwo, watch videos of the nwo, check out info wars.com or prison planet.com and listen to alex jones. We are fighting a global war, and combating a global government. You think one man starving to death is sad and horrid? Imagine this happening to every country, imagine millions dying becoming slaves. This will be our fate if we do not stand up against them.

Anonymous #1

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13317456 - 10/10/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Gods need to be worshiped in order to have power. Free yourself from your servitude and start living before it's too late.

Anonymous #4

#13317514 - 10/10/10 06:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

We're following our biological drive and competing for resources.  We haven't overcome our instincts.

It's much less entertaining than some big conspiracy theory.

Anonymous #5

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13317849 - 10/10/10 07:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Don't worry about what we're doing, worry about what you're doing.

Anonymous #3

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13318000 - 10/10/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thats the problem. Its hard wired into the mind to say theory at the end of conspiracy. And I take it that was aimed at me, if not then disregard what Im saying. The nwo is real, you can look at public documents that shows and states the shit they are doing, You can look at all the loop holes in bills past in our country that was never mentioned to the public but that is stated in public documents. Do the research. Governments are shaking hands with governments, Obama, bush, clinton, they are all puppets to draw our attention from what the shadow government is doing. Its the same all around the world, all I can say is do the research. I thought it was bullshit as well until I started to actually look into it. The more I did the deeper the corruption and control went. theory's are ideas with no evidence, there are endless documents of what the nwo is doing. in almost every speech obama or bush has made has mentioned new world order, research the people obama picked to be in office. They are all part of the bilderberg group.
Im telling you op, what you see in that picture is intentional. our government is more corrupt and evil then could imagine. They have ben planning and doing what they do since 1913, and in europe have ben doing it for 100's of years.

Anonymous #6

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13318045 - 10/10/10 08:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

shit is very interesting on ambien

Anonymous #7

. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13318218 - 10/10/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (06/22/20 02:22 AM)

Anonymous #8

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13318311 - 10/10/10 09:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I love how you pretend you are a part of anything.

Enjoy your minimum wage job, bro.

Anonymous #9

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13319620 - 10/11/10 07:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i think the world would be a much better place, and humans would be able to actually solve problems, if we didn't have people like #3 and #7

Anonymous #10

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13319650 - 10/11/10 07:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

fuck it man that picture is in black and white so its super old.  that guy is probably dead by now so no problem.

Anonymous #5

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13319892 - 10/11/10 09:28 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #11

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13320011 - 10/11/10 10:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Don't worry about what we're doing, worry about what you're doing.

Yes.

Anonymous #12

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13320165 - 10/11/10 10:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

The photographer who won prizes for this photo later shot himself for not doing anything for this kid, he died.

Anonymous #13

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13320493 - 10/11/10 12:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Lol, Alex Jones is a fag..

You have no idea about the NWO man, the reason the world is fucked is the OWO/CWO (old/current world order), that man in OP is starving because of the OWO's actions. If the OWO hadn't gone into Africa and done goofed that shit, Africa would still be stuck in the fucking stone age as it is still today, but they wouldn't have had this huge fucking population explosion of these fucking stupid blacks who have no idea and absolutely no intention to learn how to fucking feed themselves - all they care about is getting their foreign aid and having as many kids as possible. Which really, isn't that much different to the average 1st world fucktard.

The OWO has fucked the planet, the planet needs a NWO.

The NWO is going to come in when the times give passage to our reign, we will take control and say fuck all your rights, humanity deserves no rights - NONE. Most humans are fucking cancerous retards, you are less than animals. You all think that your rights to live a degenerate, self-centered life, out-weighs those of the planet and its other inhabitants. The majority of the human population are the fucking cancer of this planet, who just take, take, take and give nothing in return - you all need to be sterilized at the very least.

When it is our time, the collective hand of the NWO will rid the world of the majority of its degenerate human-parasites who doing nothing but eat, fuck and destroy this planets natural beauty with their degenerate fucking offspring and poisonous lifestyles.

The NWO is going to reduce the world to 2,000,000,000 people, you can trust in that. The majority of the new world population will be the working class slaves stripped of the rights they never deserved and the rest will be the elite and ruling class - it is simply the only way humanity will survive, hate it or love it.

I know all there is to know as I was born into the elite, you all need us as you all are too fucking stupid to control yourselves - you need a world government. You need someone to control you, you know this deep down - but you are too butt-hurt over loosing your short-term gratifications to accept it. You simply do not fathom how amazingly self-centered you all are.

The NWO's plans are right on target, and you know what, its pretty fucking funny and ironic that all the leftist liberal dumbasses on places like the shroomery that are so opposed to the NWO are the greatest pawns in our arsenal. You have absolutely no idea how greatly you help the NWO, and when/if you do realize - it will simply be too late.

Why did you tell them my Zionist brotha?

We could have let them rock out and eat the casabas until the late 2020s

Anonymous #14

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13321002 - 10/11/10 01:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

We're scrambling for dominance and resources like everyone else. 

#7, sorry you aren't the NWO, because NWO is bullshit.
China is the NWO, they are already doing what you suggest.  If you're so elite, why don't you move there?

Anonymous #12

Re: What the fuck are we doing? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13321304 - 10/11/10 02:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

1984 will happen

It's just a matter of time, I should be dead by then if not I'll die fighting!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag