Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHexum311
SmartNewb

Loc: NOYFB (new state)
Creeper Questions answered : casing etc PICS
    #1329371 - 02/23/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Hey all, I have viewed a few threads asking questions about creeper strain. I think I noticed on a thread asking the origin of the creeper strain... I dont remember. I do remember seeing somone say they thought creepers were shitty... on cakes. Here are a few pictures my aquaintance gave me.

This was my aquaintances first real attempt at casing! There ended up being SO many pins that there was barely any space left. This wasn't necissarily ideal however, as the substrate was merely about 1 1/2 quarts of rye grain (3 quart jars, half filled, probly a bit more). Dont think there is enough water, and or nutrients, as They are growing slowly, and some are stalled. Hopefully after the first flush is harvested they will continue growing! He is thinking of injecting the casing with some sterile water if after the first flush the lil uns dont start to grow.. but one step at a time!  Not too bad huh ?

Also he has a Creeper cake going, this cake is 1 quart jar of grain spawn and horse poo. The first flush was harvested with nice results.  While  the shrooms on the casing are plentiful, to say the least, the largest one is only 4 inches.  The largest 2 harvested from the poo cake grew out to nearly 8 inches. There is a grow log in the grow log section, if interested! heres a pic

Any questions comments lemme know! peace  :cool:

--------------------
"The shade is a tool, a device, a saviors seceret try... and look up to the sky..... but my eyes burn"
-Chino Moreno, the Deftones
peace
-Hex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Creeper Questions answered : casing etc PICS [Re: Hexum311]
    #1329420 - 02/23/03 05:15 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

looks great... congrats to your aquaintance on the success of the first casing. Takes a lot of people a few tries to get it right.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags