Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Amanita Muscaria "Trip" Report
    #13279155 - 10/02/10 10:46 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So I found this little Amanita muscaria mushroom the day before yesterday. There were two bigger ones beside that but they looked ugly and they were half eaten by the rodents in the woods, so I decided to take only this nice and fresh looking young one home.
I read that it is best to heat dry them in the oven on like 60°C to get teh Ibotenic acid transformed into Muscimol, which is more potent and has less side effects.
But I was in the house of ma parents at the end of this week and to keep it secret I just made myself a clear vegetable soup and cut them into it in my room. I made sure the water was really boiling so they will get much of the heat.
Now I ate the soup (ironically with some rye bread) and first of all the pieces of Amanita did taste quite good, but I had taken too much water, so it took me a loooong time to get it down. After ten to fifteen minutes I began to feels slight nausea and after half an hour I started to feel drunk. That was like 22:30.
Now I had plans to go out but the thought of it stressed me out and it caused my nausea to become stronger. Suddenly I felt very tired and I decided to go asleep because I thought it would not be a good idea to go out in that estate: drunk, tired and sick.
So I slept gladly and woke in the middle of the night, but I don't remember the time exactly (I don't remember anything very well exept for feeling very drunk and tired) so I stumbled to the toilet and went back to bed. I remember having a strange dream about people living in my street who don't even exist... I felt as if they were good old friends of  mine but when I woke up in the morning I realised that it was just a dream and that I don't know the people I dreamt of.
So I woke up at like 8:30 AM, still being drunk. I went down having breakfast on this saturday, my parents were at the table so I had some choco corn flakes but it seemed the Amanitas killed my appetite.
lunch the same: I was still a little shroom drunk (more than twelve hours later!!!) and not really hungry.
Now it's 6:30 PM and I'm sobering up and getting very hungry.
Was a strange experience.
I would advice anybody to heat-dry them in the oven to kill off the ibotenic acid and maybe sleep the first one or two hours until the nausea wears off. Still it was quite cool because you can stay drunk AAAALLLL night lol, but after you drank the soup you have a strong disgust for the smell and taste of these mushrooms. This is gonna be the next teenage drug in the US because you can be drunk without buying alcohol lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
Re: Amanita Muscaria "Trip" Report [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #13279176 - 10/02/10 10:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, it's a great substitute to alcohol=D

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Amanita Muscaria "Trip" Report [Re: Darklight203]
    #13279352 - 10/02/10 11:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hehe yeha amanitas have always reminded me of being really drunk and stoned, with slight tracers and visual effects, but the physical torments that come with can far outweigh the fun effects. stomach cramps/sweating/watered eyes/cold sweats etc..

I always found fly agarics to be really tasty they defintely dont taste bad.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria "Trip" Report [Re: snoot]
    #13280963 - 10/02/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well yes, sweating, nausea, aso... I was glad that I had only taken one small mushroom. If I'll ever do this again I will try to dry it in the oven, grind it up very fine and take it with some smoothie or intense fruiit juice or something... That soup became more and mre disgusting in the end. One should be able to take them really fast because the body relates the taste to the effect even if it's only quarter of an hour lol.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #13281021 - 10/02/10 07:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

gotta love em

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria "Trip" Report [Re: Salomon]
    #13281056 - 10/02/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Did you know that in the decarboxylisation of Ibotenic acid formic acid and muscimol is produced (formic acid is a derivative of methanol... !?!) I really wonder what this means for the body...

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
    #13283992 - 10/03/10 12:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

some are better then others, I have had some that didnt effect me at all negatively, thats the thing fly agarics, the levels of toxins fluctuate between populations,:boobs:

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies