Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

neglect tek questions
    #1316066 - 02/18/03 05:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have 5 jars incubating and they are 100% colonized, I havnt exposed them to any light except for when i checked growth. I wasnt planning on using the neglect tek but now I want to. I read that you should expose the jars to light right from the begining but i didnt do that. My question is, will the neglect tek work if i start exposing them to light right now, 12 hours a day in a room with a temp of 75? if i do how long beofore i should expect to see primorida in jars?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: neglect tek questions [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #1316107 - 02/18/03 05:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dunk/cold shock them in the fridge at the same time rite now, then put them back in the jars, and give them hella light, yull get shrooms within 2 weeks more like 5 days, well thats what my burmese python told me to tell you

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

Re: neglect tek questions [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1316113 - 02/18/03 05:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

sweet, tell your python i said thanx, i'll take his advise.
Also these are 1/4 pint jars, will there be enough room? Also i can expect my yield to be about 2-4 grams dried right?

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1316123 - 02/18/03 05:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

2-5 is what half pints get i believe, 1/4 pints will get half that, theres enuff room yeah, just not as much as half pints, next time do 20 half pint jars, and in a month yull have 5 ounces dry, its cool shit that neglectin is

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

#1316134 - 02/18/03 05:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I would have done1/2 pints but alls i could find this time of year were the quarter pints, next grow i'm trying pint jars and maybe grain. But 5 ounces doesnt sound to shabby for doing practically nothing. :laugh:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1316143 - 02/18/03 06:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

well, youd have to do 48 1/4 pints to get as many shrooms as a 24 half pints, and also how long did the 1/4 pints take to colonize, cause i have 24 half pints, and 12 1/4 pints, i was just wondering, what temp, light etc, im doin 12 half pints with creeper, and 12 half pints with cambo, to see wich one wins to the 100% mark, i gotta bet on creeper though, im gonna fruit six invitro, and six chronic, both strains, to see what i like best, im growing my shrooms in a speaker box for concealment, my mom will never in a million years take the back off my speaker, ill tell yalwho wins the race and shit later

--------------------

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

#1316243 - 02/18/03 07:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

it took me about three weeks to colonize the 1/4 pints, they started off real slow cause i used a syringe that was like 8 months old and wasnt stored properly. I incubated at a temps btween 80-85 (my heating pad was a bitch it kept fluctuating).

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures