Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Unsupervised probation
    #13160103 - 09/07/10 02:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So as some of you may know, I was arrested in the middle of the summer and charged with possession of cannabis as a misdemeanor. Since I had a previously clean record I ended up receiving six months probation. I was arrested out of county, so they are currently filing for a transfer to my county but apparently it takes four to six weeks to do so.
When I talked to the woman at the probation office in the county I was arrested in, she said that most likely my home county would decline the transfer because it was only six months of probation and they typically only transfer longer probation's. She said that if they declined the transfer then I would be put on unsupervised probation and would simply mail them a monthly report sheet with the probation fees included.

Does anyone else have experience with unsupervised probation, and were you ever drug tested? From reading online it looks like all I have to do is pay them their money and stay out of trouble, which works fine for me. :tongue2:

My friend who was arrested with me for the same reasons didn't get a payed lawyer and ended up getting 12 months probation, so his will most likely transfer over.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Edited by Acaterpillar (09/07/10 02:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Unsupervised probation [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13160127 - 09/07/10 02:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh you lucky dog, you

some one's gonna be :vaped:

how many months you got left, brah?

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: Unsupervised probation [Re: Salomon]
    #13160159 - 09/07/10 03:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know exactly what I got I think they said some kind of probation my lawyer said just stay out of trouble.  He said they actually wouldn't hear about it as long as I didn't get in trouble in the same county so I've only been back to that town once.  I got a dui on the other side of the state within my probation time no extra flags went up.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Unsupervised probation [Re: Gainer]
    #13160204 - 09/07/10 03:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well I haven't even been put on the unsupervised probation yet. My county has to deny the transfer first, and then I will begin mailing in the reports.
Once that starts, I will have six months to go.
They should deny the transfer within the next two weeks.

If I don't get tested; then I don't even... :aweoverdose:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

OnlineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Unsupervised probation [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13160685 - 09/07/10 04:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

In my state this is a joke! ur basicly off the hook and no one will bother u unless you get into somekind of trouble before your prob is over. when i was on it i smoked everyday and never had to talk to a po or take a drug test, nothing. i filled out paper work saying i was on it they slapped my wrist and i walked out then after my time was up i got letter saying my rehabilitation was sucessfully complete...but if i got pulled over wit nug while i was on it...well u can see how that would look bad

InvisibleReefaCheefa
Gimme Reefer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Unsupervised probation [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #13168179 - 09/08/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I have been on it twice. They will drug test and make you pay for it. You get to choose your own clinic though and they dont watch :thumbup:

Other than that, just stay out of trouble and make sure you mail everything in on time and youll be set.

Invisiblemaerigan
Female

Loc: Flag
Re: Unsupervised probation [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #13168214 - 09/08/10 10:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

my ex had this in hill co... they made him come in before he was officially released.  They were supposed to test him then but decided not to at the last minute because the officer he talked to seemed kinda fruity and thought he was pretty.
they probably woulda tested him more times, but he was on probation in palo pinto co too and they were mailing his reports over for him and he was just having to make payments

gooood luck! some counties suck way worse than others

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder