Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
neglect, and cake yeilds
    #1315790 - 02/18/03 02:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

how much lower is the yeild of the cakes when you neglect tek, and i was thinking of dunking b4 the first flush, and just after the 4th, is there a problem with double dunking?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycotopian
Mycotopian

Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1315791 - 02/18/03 02:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This Chronic Tek http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/5/7618.html?1012857760 says to dunk between every flush. My monkey is doing this tek as we speek and it is working good for him.

--------------------
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: Mycotopian]
    #1315792 - 02/18/03 02:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

that was soooo not my question but the link is usefull and provided me with a new tek to try so thanks

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #1315801 - 02/18/03 03:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i was thinking of dunking b4 the first flush, and just after the 4th

Dunk after each flush.
You will be lucky to have a flush after the 4th one.
Usually by that time there is not any nutrients left in the cakes.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: Roadkill]
    #1315808 - 02/18/03 03:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok, how much lower will my yeild be doing a neglect tek rather then standard pf?

--------------------

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

#1315856 - 02/18/03 03:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/dunktek.html

look at the pic on the bottum of the page.

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #1315948 - 02/18/03 04:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ok, how much lower will my yeild be doing a neglect tek rather then standard pf?

some say the same. about 5g dry. if growing sclerotia in the same size it will be a much higher yeild and less trouble

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: blackout]
    #1315965 - 02/18/03 04:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

how do i grow sclerota, my strain is cambo, and creeper, i will be doin 12 .5 pint jars for each strain, in the very end how much shrooms can expect to have>?/?/???//??.///./. thanks

--------------------

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #1315985 - 02/18/03 04:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

sclerotia is grown from p mexicana or p tampanenesis (sp?)
if you only have these spores i would do a search to see which does best invitro. hippie3 is a good poster to search for. you should have 5g dry per jar. 5g is a very strong trip. if you are a beginner one jar will be good for about 3 trips

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: blackout]
    #1316135 - 02/18/03 05:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah im a begginer, shit ive never even tripped before cause nobody has shrooms in illinois for less than 100 bux an eighth, i gotta grow them just to see if i likem, thanks, im gonna try both invitro, and chronc teks, to see what i like better

--------------------

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

#1316250 - 02/18/03 07:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry for the off-topic. Do you know anyone who has actually paid $100 an eighth?? It's not that I don't believe you, but that just seems outrageously expensive. I can't understand how anyone would ever pay that much for mushrooms.

--------------------
ha

OfflineHexum311
SmartNewb

Loc: NOYFB (new state)
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: shroominbloom]
    #1316263 - 02/18/03 07:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my aquiantance says that allthough shrooms are VERY rare in illinois that he rarely sees them for more than 45.. at most 50 an eigth, conversely he has never seen them sell for less than 35 an eigth. not to say it doesnt happen  :grin:

--------------------
"The shade is a tool, a device, a saviors seceret try... and look up to the sky..... but my eyes burn"
-Chino Moreno, the Deftones
peace
-Hex

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

#1316271 - 02/18/03 07:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

people kick out 20-30 bucks 4 those little chocs that prob only have 2 g's n them maybe 3 if u got real lucky.
So that would come out about 80 bucks for a 1/4 on the low side.
There pretty rare much like Lsd so if people want them I guess they will buy them or people wouldn't b selling them.

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1316272 - 02/18/03 07:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my cousin splurges himself and buys and eight for a hundred bux, every now and then, i wouldnt, cause with a hundred bux i could grow 10 pounds, so fuck that

--------------------

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

#1316280 - 02/18/03 07:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

how do i grow sclerota, my strain is cambo, and creeper, i will be doin 12 .5 pint jars for each strain, in the very end how much shrooms can expect to have>?/?/???//??.///./. thanks

U would get huge yeilds off those cambo's on dung/wheat straw

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Offlineback_room_farmer
enthusiast
Loc: Bavaria, Germany
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: Chills420 version2]
    #1316294 - 02/18/03 07:32 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

over here going rate is 10 a gram, but can get to more if it is winter, not that I would know about that though :-)

--------------------
are you talkin' to me? oh! you are! wassuuppppp!

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: back_room_farmer]
    #1316302 - 02/18/03 08:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Over the winter it was 5 bucks a gram here but u never got a good deal... it was always lower than said...iv seen people pay 40 for 4g and that was outragous imo..

Good luck on your grow, its for a good cause

OfflineMycotopian
Mycotopian

#1316356 - 02/18/03 08:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

that was soooo not my question but the link is usefull and provided me with a new tek to try so thanks

And I quote you "i was thinking of dunking b4 the first flush, and just after the 4th, is there a problem with double dunking?"
Then I said "This Chronic Tek says to dunk between every flush"
This WAS soooo your question. Your welcome!

--------------------
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: neglect, and cake yeilds [Re: Mycotopian]
    #1316388 - 02/18/03 08:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

well, half of it, thanks

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract