Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
looking for direction
    #1308411 - 02/14/03 02:15 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Someone I know,who just happens to have the same name as myself ( :smile:) , Has been growing small amounts of thai lipa for awhile now. He has given me small doses a couple of times. I have had a couple low level trips so I am now ready to move on to a higher level. I am at a point in my life where I need to make some major decisions about my life.  I am not in a crisis or anything, I just need to get out of a rut. I am actually quite happy.

I have 65 grams of fresh mushrooms right now and was thinking of doing them all tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone out there has ever made life changing decisions while tripping this hard.Has anyone ever gotten any direction from the shrooms so to speak. If so ,I would like to hear about it.

I have never posted here before,so I hope this is an acceptable post.

I am also quite interested in what they cal "Ego death".

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Edited by sirreal (02/14/03 02:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: looking for direction [Re: sirreal]
    #1308846 - 02/14/03 07:25 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i believe 65g fresh are a lot my friend:-) i've done high dose trips and yes after the new year's eve trip (almost 50g fresh) i changed my life! i quit doing many bad things i used to do (e's,coke,smoking,and many others which i couldnt quit).

i would say go with 50g! i have never tried 65g though! it could be better

Edited by Hamurabi (02/14/03 11:14 PM)

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: looking for direction [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1309480 - 02/15/03 07:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

congratulations hamurabi! I am glad to hear that.  Well, I went ahead and ate them all up this morning at around 8 am. Still glowing :smile:  I had serious hallucinations for the first time in my life and it was just what I expected!

It was such a beautiful experience I will not diminish it by describing it to much.
I played the piano and stared at my paintings all morning. The hallucinations were just a beautiful side note to the whole experience. I found some of my answers and am at peace for what feels like the first time in my life!

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: looking for direction [Re: sirreal]
    #1310834 - 02/16/03 12:37 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I found some of my answers and am at peace for what feels like the first time in my life!

Good to hear!
Psychedelics can be good for clearing out the 'cobwebs' which accumulate in ones life.

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: looking for direction [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #1311490 - 02/16/03 09:06 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yeah man, 65gs is a ton... The only direction you'll find on 65 grams is that 65gs of shrooms isn't the direction you'll want to travel again for a long ass time. I would say try like 35, maybe 40 grams. And you answer you're question, yes, shrooms have at time provided me with a direction in life. But not the kind of direction I think you're thinking of. More of kind of a "I shouldn't be doing shrooms, I should be studying and be doing better in college!" kind of direction. So I stopped doing shrooms so I could spend more time bettering myself in school. And I did better myself. I went from a 1.9 gpa almost to a 3.0 now.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract