Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

New idea (rubbermaid with built in cold shock system.
    #1307164 - 02/14/03 03:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I just posed the idea to use these mini fridges for storing syringes for someone to keep them in that doesn't have access to a fridge.

Does anyone think a couple of these could be gutted and the attached to a rubbermaid to make a self contained cold shocking system built into your rubbermaids?

Maybe for the larger rubbermaids u would need two or find a old dorm fridge.

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Re: New idea (rubbermaid with built in cold shock system. [Re: Chills420 version2]
    #1307186 - 02/14/03 03:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Its good that your thinking of ideas, but theres no need for all that, there not even a real need to cold shock with p cubensis in my expierence. If that is what your growing.

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Poo Pie Maker

Re: New idea (rubbermaid with built in cold shock system. [Re: PooGrower]
    #1307224 - 02/14/03 04:07 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Actually my cat is getting ready to try some other strains and what not.
Been doing cambos and eq's for the past 2 years steady with a few others tossed n along the way.
I have been wanting to do PR's 4 awhile and hear they have a problem with pinning sometimes.

I have a old dorm fridge I'm thinking about using on one of the old tanks to see how it does.
I'm actually just really bored and have nothing better to do today being it's raining and I do auto graphics and airbrushing on cars.
The humidity is 2 high to work today so I'm playing with all my junk n my shop. :grin:

--------------------

but Im not the only one,

Poo Pie Maker

Re: New idea (rubbermaid with built in cold shock system. [Re: Chills420 version2]
    #1307519 - 02/14/03 06:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Actually after pondering on this a few I have desided that if a person could get hold of a old one of these drink coolers they could build a wicked grow system in it with a little time and $

This ones a 1000 bucks screw that though.
U could prob pick one up from a coke place or pepsi or maybe a old store with a old empty one.
I know where theres a store that has like 4 or 5 of these things just sitting empty.
There prob broken down but u could prob repair it. They might just need charged again.
For all it really matters u could prob mod a old fridge and come out just as good by cutting a window in it.
Seems like it would be pretty easy to keep humidity up ,warm and u can just switch it on to cold shock. U would never have to open it up after u put them in.
Only thing i see being a problem is air exchange but it could be gotten around.

--------------------

but Im not the only one,

Edited by Chills420 version2 (02/14/03 06:18 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1307607 - 02/14/03 07:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You could use a small air conditioner.

I had trouble with mine last year because it was too hot in the house. When we finnaly wired the air conditioner back up, they did a lot better.

Cold shocking isn't that important. Not letting it be like over 80 degrees in the terrarium is a really good idea.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #1309479 - 02/15/03 07:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

a better idea for a cold shock system is simply severa feet of copper tubing, salt water and a pump....the same principal they use to freez ice skating rinks

Prisoner#1

Poo Pie Maker

Re: New idea (rubbermaid with built in cold shock system. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1309706 - 02/15/03 09:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

a better idea for a cold shock system is simply severa feet of copper tubing, salt water and a pump....the same principal they use to freez ice skating rinks

Prisoner#1

How does this work do u put the copper lines on the bottom of the tank then just pump saltwater thru ? Does there need to be alot of PSI behind it ?

--------------------

but Im not the only one,

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures