Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

America a nazi police state
    #1299013 - 02/11/03 06:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

On Friday night a secret Justice Dept. document was leaked, which calls for greatly expanding the "Patriot Act". According to the interview below, if passed (recall that the Patriot Act itself was passed with little debate days after 9/11), it would provide for such things as secret arrests and the right of the government to revoke the citizenship of those it deems dissidents and undesireables, with no possibility of appeal . . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: ]
    #1299038 - 02/11/03 06:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry, everything will go smoothly once guns are confiscated.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1299041 - 02/11/03 06:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i dont know if thats true or not... but whether it is or isnt, im running away from america. its getting waaaay to scary for me here. I would try to make a difference, but its gotten to the point that I fear posting my opinions online, about what the government is doing.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Anonymous

#1299968 - 02/11/03 11:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

every time there is a war... this sort of fascist legislation gets passed. america's biggest enemys are in its own government.

OfflineGanja

Loc: Colorado
    #1299977 - 02/11/03 11:32 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Why don't you give us your sources?

Anonymous

#1300014 - 02/11/03 11:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think "nazi" may be a little extreme... and come on... you're being unpatriotic.

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

Re: America a nazi police state [Re: Ganja]
    #1300035 - 02/11/03 12:02 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There was an article about this in our local paper......im lazy right now or i'd find it for you........

but i dont think anything was leaked from the DOJ as stated....but the revisions are fucken huge....you can view them online(do a search)....the actual doco. is like 12 mb!! thats alot of shit...supposively laced with a bunch of special interest type crap......keep in mind if you download the bible on text its about 5mb....so that puts the size of this thing into perspective.....

hope thats all accurate.............ill try and check

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Anonymous

Re: America a nazi police state [Re: Ganja]
    #1300050 - 02/11/03 12:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/lewis.html

http://www.public-i.org/dtaweb/report.asp?ReportID=502&L1=10&L2=10&L3=0&L4=0&L5=0

I'm not being patriotic? Is that supposed to be some sort of joke? If taking away our rights in the "Patriot Act" is patriotism then I guess I'm not very patriotic. Anyway, I'm moving out of this corrupt country run by BusHitler.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1300106 - 02/11/03 12:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

> I'm moving out of this corrupt country run by BusHitler.

lol that might catch on!  hmm and if you add two more "L"s you get:

"Bullshitler"

:tongue:

Harmless? 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Anonymous

#1300159 - 02/11/03 01:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Is that supposed to be some sort of joke?

yep. chill out.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1300301 - 02/11/03 02:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

"you're being unpatriotic"

lol

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: Evolving]
    #1300703 - 02/11/03 05:23 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

....  :confused:  :confused:  :crazy:

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

#1300714 - 02/11/03 05:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

America a nazi police state

Take away the word "Nazi" and I'm beginning to think it's true.

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: Anonymous]
    #1300985 - 02/11/03 08:39 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So one of my friends is flying out here this weekend and she told me the police are stopping random cars to the airport and searching them!!! I stated that this was not legal, but I guess if you refuse the search, you have to turn around...  Insane.

So where are we going to move to??? I was thinking some peaceful place in the mountains ...maybe Austria, or Kashmir (I guess there is war around there too).

...and the only reason I am not petrified by our government and leave this insane country is that they are completely incompotent! Even if they envoked some wack ass laws they would still suck at enforcing.  I mean seriously if they were somewhat effective at enforcing the law I would not be here talking to you...  :grin: 

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1301018 - 02/11/03 09:08 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I stated that this was not legal

RANDOM searches have been declared legal by the courts.

A sad decision IMO.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1301231 - 02/12/03 12:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Surely "random" is just another word for "suspicious".

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: Anonymous]
    #1301299 - 02/12/03 01:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So you question the motives of your government when dealing with its own citizens but you believe most of what they say when it comes to how the deal with Iraq?

That doesnt make sense to me :confused: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: GazzBut]
    #1301323 - 02/12/03 01:59 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

its called blinkered :smile: or tunnel vison.

--------------------
er

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: GazzBut]
    #1301680 - 02/12/03 04:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So you question the motives of your government when dealing with its own citizens but you believe most of what they say when it comes to how the deal with Iraq?

That doesnt make sense to me :confused: 

I'm lucky...I have seen first hand how the Government and News Media twist the truth to come up with support for passing new legislation...its horrible, a private pilot declared a drug runner when he crashed his plane at a local airport, media coerage claimed 'unregestered, carrying large sums of cash and numerous packages and an un identified woman'.....hell it was christmas, he and his wife were comming home from out of state, he had alot of cash because of fuel, maintenence and traveling expenses, the plane was regestered at the very airport that he crashed at....and the packages....gifts from family, had they chose not to ignore the wrapping paper they wouldnt hav had a story at all....

ask me about military action by the US against US Citizens, Racism in Government, US training in several US cities for urban warfare, Waco Tx, Ruby Ridge, OK City Bombing, Haiti's rise and fall and rise again....and the WTC Bombings....there were 2 of them....

Prisoner#1 

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: America a nazi police state [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1301996 - 02/12/03 07:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Source

http://www.infowars.com/patriotact2.htm

Please dont feel lazy and please read this, this is crazy. I can't believe that there is no one to stop this.

The USA govt. allowed, no created the Sept. 11 attacks in order to pass the patriot act and get rid of the constitution. Now they are writing up "secret documents" (the patriot act II) before any widescale attack. What does that tell you??? they they are going to create another "attack" in order to scare people into thinking that we need the patriot act passed. Wow you know this is just amazing, total destruction of the United States Constitution, by its own people!!

I didn't think this was going to happen during my lifetime.

+++++ I am pasting this for people that dont want to type in the url MUST READ++

TOTAL POLICE STATE TAKEOVER
The Secret Patriot Act II Destroys What Is Left of American Liberty

A Brief Analysis of the Domestic Security Enhancement Act 2003, Also Known as Patriot Act II
By Alex Jones
www.infowars.com
(Posted Feb 10, 2003)

Congressman Ron Paul (R-Tex) told the Washington Times that no member of Congress was allowed to read the first Patriot Act that was passed by the House on October 27, 2001. The first Patriot Act was universally decried by civil libertarians and Constitutional scholars from across the political spectrum. William Safire, while writing for the New York Times, described the first Patriot Act’s powers by saying that President Bush was “seizing dictatorial control.

On February 7, 2003 the Center for Public Integrity, a non-partisan public interest think-tank in DC, revealed the full text of the Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003. The classified document had been leaked to them by an unnamed source inside the Federal government. The document consisted of a 33-page section by section analysis of the accompanying 87-page bill.

*Note: On February 10, 2003 I discovered that not only was there a house version that had been covertly brought to Hastert, but that many provisions of the now public Patriot Act II had already been introduced as pork barrel riders on Senate Bill S. 22. Dozens of subsections and even the titles of the subsections are identical to those in the House version. This is very important because it catches the Justice Department in a bald-faced lie. The Justice Department claimed that the secret legislation brought into the House was only for study, and that at this time there was no intention to try and pass it. Now upon reading S. 22, it is clear that the leadership of the Senate is fully aware of the Patriot Act II, and have passed these riders out of their committees into the full bill. I spent two hours scanning through S. 22 and, let me tell you, it is a nightmare for anyone who loves liberty. It even contains the Our Lady of Peace Act that registers all gun owners. It bans the private sale of all firearms, creates a Federal ballistics database, and much more.

The bill itself is stamped “Confidential – Not for Distribution.” Upon reading the analysis and bill, I was stunned by the scientifically crafted tyranny contained in the legislation. The Justice Department Office of Legislative Affairs admits that they had indeed covertly transmitted a copy of the legislation to Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, (R-Il) and the Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney as well as the executive heads of federal law enforcement agencies.

It is important to note that no member of Congress was allowed to see the first Patriot Act before its passage, and that no debate was tolerate by the House and Senate leadership. The intentions of the White House and Speaker Hastert concerning Patriot Act II appear to be a carbon copy replay of the events that led to the unprecedented passage of the first Patriot Act.

There are two glaring areas that need to be looked at concerning this new legislation:

1. The secretive tactics being used by the White House and Speaker Hastert to keep even the existence of this legislation secret would be more at home in Communist China than in the United States. The fact that Dick Cheney publicly managed the steamroller passage of the first Patriot Act, insuring that no one was allowed to read it and publicly threatening members of Congress that if they didn’t vote in favor of it that they would be blamed for the next terrorist attack, is by the White House’s own definition terrorism. The move to clandestinely craft and then bully passage of any legislation by the Executive Branch is clearly an impeachable offence.

2. The second Patriot Act is a mirror image of powers that Julius Caesar and Adolf Hitler gave themselves. Whereas the First Patriot Act only gutted the First, Third, Fourth and Fifth Amendments, and seriously damaged the Seventh and the Tenth, the Second Patriot Act reorganizes the entire Federal government as well as many areas of state government under the dictatorial control of the Justice Department, the Office of Homeland Security and the FEMA NORTHCOM military command. The Domestic Security Enhancement Act 2003, also known as the Second Patriot Act is by its very structure the definition of dictatorship.

I challenge all Americans to study the new Patriot Act and to compare it to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence. Ninety percent of the act has nothing to do with terrorism and is instead a giant Federal power-grab with tentacles reaching into every facet of our society. It strips American citizens of all of their rights and grants the government and its private agents total immunity.

Here is a quick thumbnail sketch of just some of the draconian measures encapsulated within this tyrannical legislation:

SECTION 501 (Expatriation of Terrorists) expands the Bush administration’s “enemy combatant” definition to all American citizens who “may” have violated any provision of Section 802 of the first Patriot Act. (Section 802 is the new definition of domestic terrorism, and the definition is “any action that endangers human life that is a violation of any Federal or State law.”) Section 501 of the second Patriot Act directly connects to Section 125 of the same act. The Justice Department boldly claims that the incredibly broad Section 802 of the First USA Patriot Act isn’t broad enough and that a new, unlimited definition of terrorism is needed.

Under Section 501 a US citizen engaging in lawful activities can be grabbed off the street and thrown into a van never to be seen again. The Justice Department states that they can do this because the person “had inferred from conduct” that they were not a US citizen. Remember Section 802 of the First USA Patriot Act states that any violation of Federal or State law can result in the “enemy combatant” terrorist designation.

SECTION 201 of the second Patriot Act makes it a criminal act for any member of the government or any citizen to release any information concerning the incarceration or whereabouts of detainees. It also states that law enforcement does not even have to tell the press who they have arrested and they never have to release the names.

SECTION 301 and 306 (Terrorist Identification Database) set up a national database of “suspected terrorists” and radically expand the database to include anyone associated with suspected terrorist groups and anyone involved in crimes or having supported any group designated as “terrorist.” These sections also set up a national DNA database for anyone on probation or who has been on probation for any crime, and orders State governments to collect the DNA for the Federal government.

SECTION 312 gives immunity to law enforcement engaging in spying operations against the American people and would place substantial restrictions on court injunctions against Federal violations of civil rights across the board.

SECTION 101 will designate individual terrorists as foreign powers and again strip them of all rights under the “enemy combatant” designation.

SECTION 102 states clearly that any information gathering, regardless of whether or not those activities are illegal, can be considered to be clandestine intelligence activities for a foreign power. This makes news gathering illegal.

SECTION 103 allows the Federal government to use wartime martial law powers domestically and internationally without Congress declaring that a state of war exists.

SECTION 106 is bone-chilling in its straightforwardness. It states that broad general warrants by the secret FSIA court (a panel of secret judges set up in a star chamber system that convenes in an undisclosed location) granted under the first Patriot Act are not good enough. It states that government agents must be given immunity for carrying out searches with no prior court approval. This section throws out the entire Fourth Amendment against unreasonable searches and seizures.

SECTION 109 allows secret star chamber courts to issue contemp charges against any individual or corporation who refuses to incriminate themselves or others. This sections annihilate the last vestiges of the Fifth Amendment.

SECTION 110 restates that key police state clauses in the first Patriot Act were not sunsetted and removes the five year sunset clause from other subsections of the first Patriot Act. After all, the media has told us: “this is the New America. Get used to it. This is forever.”

SECTION 111 expands the definition of the “enemy combatant” designation.

SECTION 122 restates the government’s newly announced power of “surveillance without a court order.”

SECTION 123 restates that the government no longer needs warrants and that the investigations can be a giant dragnet-style sweep described in press reports about the Total Information Awareness Network. One passage reads, “thus the focus of domestic surveillance may be less precise than that directed against more conventional types of crime.”

*Note: Over and over again, in subsection after subsection, the second Patriot Act states that its new Soviet-type powers will be used to fight international terrorism, domestic terrorism and other types of crimes. Of course the government has already announced in Section 802 of the first USA Patriot act that any crime is considered domestic terrorism.

SECTION 126 grants the government the right to mine the entire spectrum of public and private sector information from bank records to educational and medical records. This is the enacting law to allow ECHELON and the Total Information Awareness Network to totally break down any and all walls of privacy.

The government states that they must look at everything to “determine” if individuals or groups might have a connection to terrorist groups. As you can now see, you are guilty until proven innocent.

SECTION 127 allows the government to takeover coroners’ and medical examiners’ operations whenever they see fit. See how this is like Bill Clinton’s special medical examiner he had in Arkansas that ruled that people had committed suicide when their arms and legs had been cut off.

SECTION 128 allows the Federal government to place gag orders on Federal and State Grand Juries and to take over the proceedings. It also disallows individuals or organizations to even try to quash a Federal subpoena. So now defending yourself will be a terrorist action.

SECTION 129 destroys any remaining whistleblower protection for Federal agents.

SECTION 202 allows corporations to keep secret their activities with toxic biological, chemical or radiological materials.

SECTION 205 allows top Federal officials to keep all their financial dealings secret, and anyone investigating them can be considered a terrorist. This should be very useful for Dick Cheney to stop anyone investigating Haliburton.

SECTION 303 sets up national DNA database of suspected terrorists. The database will also be used to “stop other unlawful activities.” It will share the information with state, local and foreign agencies for the same purposes.

SECTION 311 federalizes your local police department in the area of information sharing.

SECTION 313 provides liability protection for businesses, especially big businesses that spy on their customers for Homeland Security, violating their privacy agreements. It goes on to say that these are all preventative measures – has anyone seen Minority Report? This is the access hub for the Total Information Awareness Network.

SECTION 321 authorizes foreign governments to spy on the American people and to share information with foreign governments.

SECTION 322 removes Congress from the extradition process and allows officers of the Homeland Security complex to extradite American citizens anywhere they wish. It also allows Homeland Security to secretly take individuals out of foreign countries.

SECTION 402 is titled “Providing Material Support to Terrorism.” The section reads that there is no requirement to show that the individual even had the intent to aid terrorists.

SECTION 403 expands the definition of weapons of mass destruction to include any activity that affects interstate or foreign commerce.

SECTION 404 makes it a crime for a terrorist or “other criminals” to use encryption in the commission of a crime.

SECTION 408 creates “lifetime parole” (basically, slavery) for a whole host of crimes.

SECTION 410 creates no statute of limitations for anyone that engages in terrorist actions or supports terrorists. Remember: any crime is now considered terrorism under the first Patriot Act.

SECTION 411 expands crimes that are punishable by death. Again, they point to Section 802 of the first Patriot Act and state that any terrorist act or support of terrorist act can result in the death penalty.

SECTION 421 increases penalties for terrorist financing. This section states that any type of financial activity connected to terrorism will result to time in prison and $10-50,000 fines per violation.

SECTIONS 427 sets up asset forfeiture provisions for anyone engaging in terrorist activities.

There are many other sections that I did not cover in the interest of time. The American people were shocked by the despotic nature of the first Patriot Act. The second Patriot Act dwarfs all police state legislation in modern world history.

Usually, corrupt governments allow their citizens lots of wonderful rights on paper, while carrying out their jackbooted oppression covertly. From snatch and grab operations to warantless searches, Patriot Act II is an Adolf Hitler wish list.

You can understand why President Bush, Dick Cheney and Dennis Hastert want to keep this legislation secret not just from Congress, but the American people as well. Bill Allison, Managing Editor of the Center for Public Integrity, the group that broke this story, stated on my radio show that it was obvious that they were just waiting for another terrorist attack to opportunistically get this new bill through. He then shocked me with an insightful comment about how the Federal government was crafting this so that they could go after the American people in general. He also agreed that the FBI has been quietly demonizing patriots and Christians and “those who carry around pocket Constitutions.”

I have produced two documentary films and written a book about what really happened on September 11th. The bottom line is this: the military-industrial complex carried the attacks out as a pretext for control. Anyone who doubts this just hasn’t looked at the mountains of hard evidence.

Of course, the current group of white collar criminals in the White House might not care that we’re finding out the details of their next phase. Because, after all, when smallpox gets released, or more buildings start blowing up, the President can stand up there at his lectern suppressing a smirk, squeeze out a tear or two, and tell us that “See I was right. I had to take away your rights to keep you safe. And now it’s your fault that all of these children are dead.” From that point on, anyone who criticizes tyranny will be shouted down by the paid talking head government mouthpieces in the mainstream media.

You have to admit, it’s a beautiful script. Unfortunately, it’s being played out in the real world. If we don’t get the word out that government is using terror to control our lives while doing nothing to stop the terrorists, we will deserve what we get - tyranny. But our children won’t deserve it.

GO TO INFOWARS.COM'S SECRET PATRIOT ACT II SECTION -- CLICK HERE

HOME -- www.INFOWARS.COM

--------------------
----

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals