Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineevilacid
PotHead

Loc: Amsterdam,Netherlands
anyone here go camping
    #1281096 - 02/05/03 08:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ever gone into the woods built a camp fire and dosed good times bring a radio u can smoke herb go walk around in the woods good idea also get tiki torches and put them around to keep bugs and animals away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegreenhaze
one toke overthe line

Loc: the severed garden
Re: anyone here go camping [Re: evilacid]
    #1281110 - 02/05/03 08:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

camping definitely is a kick ass way to trip....as long as you play it safe...theres lots of dangerous possiblities when you're far away from help...

Offlineevilacid
PotHead

Loc: Amsterdam,Netherlands
Re: anyone here go camping [Re: greenhaze]
    #1281125 - 02/05/03 08:27 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yea i know but aint it cool if u can see alot of stars and they make deisgns and run around and do loops da loops its mad cool one time i remember im outside everything is purple and melting and stars are doing loop da loops and theres a dragon chilling on the lake i was just laughing it was really cool

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1281220 - 02/05/03 08:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

that is my favorite trip.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1282226 - 02/05/03 01:46 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Brother, that is the ONLY way to trip. Being indoors is tough because you're confined by walls and furniture. Outside, especially way out in the middle of nowhere, you are FREE to yell and run and do whatever makes you happy!! Its hard to have a bad trip in the woods unless you're alone or you get lost.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Re: anyone here go camping [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1282274 - 02/05/03 02:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Its cool to have people love camping. Id rather go camping with my gf and tripping partner then go to a 5 star hotel in florida or something (i live in maryland its cold) The feeling you get with the fire the warmth the glow glistening the birds owls the stars the trees the fresh air its just amazing sorry if i sound like a hippy. Me and my gf one day were really bored so we went and explored a mile behind my house. My house is 7 miles in the wilderness. Theres fields all around so we walked a mile back to the woods and followed a opening back like a maze of trees and found a place where all you can see is nature no roads houses nothing. The only man made thing was a deer stand which i climbed and had a great view. im definaltely going camping back there this summer along with camp grounds all around the east coast. Sorry about the rambling im really passionate about tripping while camping. And if your ever in delaware trap pond state park has 7 floating docks sorta secluded on this lake and thats my favorite spot in the world.

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: anyone here go camping [Re: PooGrower]
    #1282292 - 02/05/03 02:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, theres nothin' wrong with being a hippy!  :grin: Yeah, I like to hang out with the crowd that goes hiking, kayaking, and that kind of stuff. I'd rather go camping than to a rave anyday. It's better to spend time with nature anyway!          ( Well, maybe not everybody likes to be outside, but its all good anyway) Peace   

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1282878 - 02/05/03 05:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The majority of my trips have been done while camping - I love the feeling of being so far away from the cities, people, parents and the cops. Also, the amount of stars you can see is truly amazing. Whenever I go camping, I always try to make sure I get some acid/shrooms. It's great just being able to lie down anywhere you want and spending hours gazing at the stars. There's no fear of a stranger approaching you and you can truly let go. Combined with music, and if you're lucky, lightning with no rain and shooting stars - that can be the making of a truly epic and awe inspiring trip that astounds you, no matter how many times you've witnessed nature before.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1283053 - 02/05/03 06:46 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Camping is fantastic as long as you have something to keep bugs away :wink:

I'm from Los Angeles, so its always amazing to get up to the mountains and be able to sit quietly on a blanket next to a river in the grass, under the shade of a tree, listening to Shpongle and smoking a joint :wink:

Truely beautiful :smile: :smile: thx for triggering the memories buddy :-D

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1285372 - 02/06/03 12:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping and camping is my favorite activity. My family owns 175 acres of wilderness that is surrounded by more wilderness. I love soberly hiking and especially shrooming there. One of my favorite trails leads past this turn in the creek. I dont know why but this turn is the most beutiful place ever. The sun shines through the trees illumating the water..life is felt..the ferns around it have shimmers of light just barely touching them. Animals running around..logs going across. Damn do I love nature.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom