Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
molly molly molly
    #12745745 - 06/15/10 08:26 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

just got home from a great party, went out to the city to pick up some molly at like 2:30am, dosed at like 3am. Sunrise was amazing, I sat watching the sun rise as I injected some molly directly into the bloodstream. I rolled everyone at the party, and I rolled them good.... my 1.5g didn't last long, everyone had such a great time. We had like six people on a bench doing a train style massaging, the massages went on for hours

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Edited by luckytriple6 (06/15/10 08:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDan258
Stranger
Re: molly molly molly [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12745757 - 06/15/10 08:30 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I had to cut myself off from that wonderful drug for a while haha. I found a new dealer and went through a 2 week period and realized flooding myself with seratonin 3 times a week is not cool lol.

Glad you had fun though, I wonder how that shit is intravenous.

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
    #12745763 - 06/15/10 08:32 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
everyone had suck a great time.

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing :vaped:

--------------------

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: audiophoenix]
    #12745772 - 06/15/10 08:37 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dan258 said:
I had to cut myself off from that wonderful drug for a while haha. I found a new dealer and went through a 2 week period and realized flooding myself with seratonin 3 times a week is not cool lol.

Glad you had fun though, I wonder how that shit is intravenous.

OMG its intense, peaking and re-peaking over and over

Quote:

audiophoenix said:
Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
everyone had suck a great time.

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing :vaped:

edited lol

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

OfflineDan258
Stranger
    #12745780 - 06/15/10 08:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:

I tend to get that from molly, when I lick it. :P

I believe thats called.....rolling? I fuckin love that shit hahaha.

What are your guys thoughts on snorting it? Maybe I get shit molly, but when I snort it I just get a REALLY high feeling, like a high from ecstasy though, not weed. It makes me feel great, but i'm not really tripping, or at least that much. I notice when I like like 200mg i'll be rolling balls, but snorting some or even the same amount produces way lesser effects, and shorter.

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: Dan258]
    #12748724 - 06/15/10 07:03 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dan258 said:
Quote:

luckytriple6 said:

What are your guys thoughts on snorting it? Maybe I get shit molly, but when I snort it I just get a REALLY high feeling, like a high from ecstasy though, not weed. It makes me feel great, but i'm not really tripping, or at least that much. I notice when I like like 200mg i'll be rolling balls, but snorting some or even the same amount produces way lesser effects, and shorter.

imo IV owns, I hate the burn from sniffing molly. Sometimes I'll take a .1g and shoot the whole thing, usually end up doing that a few times a night + eating it, gotta eat it the high from IV fades too fast if you don't. I probably did more than a half G to my head last night

-burnt........ going on a weed run

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12749279 - 06/15/10 08:40 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, Dan sounds like your quality could be checked if you aren't getting lit from blowing it.  Also the fact that you need 200 mgs seems like a lot.  If i eat 200 mgs of shard I wont remember much.  But IV? :eek:

:rave:

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: mattritt]
    #12749945 - 06/15/10 10:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattritt said:
Yea, Dan sounds like your quality could be checked if you aren't getting lit from blowing it.  Also the fact that you need 200 mgs seems like a lot.  If i eat 200 mgs of shard I wont remember much.  But IV? :eek:

:rave:

I seem to have a natural tolerance I've built up throughout the many years of consuming everything and anything new I could get. 100-150mg was a real strong roll. I only roll a few times a year as I like to hit it hard. I had rolled last friday with my bud and we split a gram that night as he's like me :smile: I ended up taking like 500mg total during the night I think I only dosed most people 75mg, then I redosed everyone like 50-75mg a few hours later. I don't bother weighing it, not really worth it, I'm pretty good at eye balling it.

Its very good molly so you don't need much if your not a chemical consuming freak like myself. There were like eight of us and my bud that got the molly was dosed by the dude he picked it up from. So 1.5-1.7g rolled eight of us. The people I was chillen with said it was the best shit they've had in a long time. I imagine it comes from Canada as I'm by the boarder in the USA.

It's as good as always, comes nice and chunky. Pale crystals, the big chunks you can see through. I highly doubt its cut, we get nice big chunks that have a taste that's out of this world overwhelming. Definitely no speed in it, the crash is always soft and gentle as you fall asleep. Pretty stimulating but not speedy, everyone always gets touchy feely as our massage train proved. One friend in particular I dosed high as he asked, gave him 200mg 2x during the night, 150mg to start and another 150mg a few hours later with a 100mg IV....he was great!!!!

I can't believe how much beer they drank, lol. I'll drink strong liquor till I black out no problem, but I can't drink the meal in a can that beer is..... ugh, yuck. I didn't consume any alcohol anyway as I don't really like to drink when I roll. I smoked a bunch of pot before and while during the roll, the weed was soooooooo good.

I dosed my self the most, I probably ate 150-200mg and IV'd 50-75 2x during the night and like 100mg at sunrise sitting on the train tracks watching the sun. I was rolling hard immediately after I took the shot, I ate mine dropping it under my tongue while preparing my shot. It makes most people gag the taste is so potent, most people swallow it and chase it away fast as possible. I have one friend that will go as far as to use an emptied pill capsule to avoid the taste. I've gotten used to dropping strong tasting chemical on the tongue so I let it dissolve there and hold it in my mouth a few minutes before swallowing and you feel weird almost right away when you drop one big chunk on your tongue.

I felt all tingly by the time I had my shot ready. Very easy to prep, drop the crystal into a vial with water, shake and pull the liquid into syringe. You probably don't need a filter but I use one anyway, just a cotton. Molly is like the only thing aside from coke that I taste in the back of my throat when I IV. The taste is way stronger than coke, I once took a 150mg IV and nearly threw up.... went a bit molly crazy that time lol.... As soon as you taste it when you IV molly a wave comes over you, very euphoric, I always gotta sit down I swear it makes me weak in the knees.

I love molly, I've liked everything I've ever done, I don't think there is a chemical out there I'd not try least once, I can't wait to get some 2c-i again soon I hope. It's also getting time for some acid, then lots of mushrooms come fall.... with whatever else I can find along the way

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: Dan258]
    #12750023 - 06/15/10 10:50 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dan258 said:
Quote:

luckytriple6 said:

Oh I don't know any one that will sniff the stuff I get, no one wants to it burns and most hate the taste.

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:

OfflineredHue
Champion of the Sun
Male

Loc: the B
    #12750311 - 06/15/10 11:39 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:

It's as good as always, comes nice and chunky. Pale crystals, the big chunks you can see through. I highly doubt its cut, we get nice big chunks that have a taste that's out of this world overwhelming. Definitely no speed in it, the crash is always soft and gentle as you fall asleep. Pretty stimulating but not speedy, everyone always gets touchy feely as our massage train proved. One friend in particular I dosed high as he asked, gave him 200mg 2x during the night, 150mg to start and another 150mg a few hours later with a 100mg IV....he was great!!!!

I can't believe how much beer they drank, lol. I'll drink strong liquor till I black out no problem, but I can't drink the meal in a can that beer is..... ugh, yuck. I didn't consume any alcohol anyway as I don't really like to drink when I roll. I smoked a bunch of pot before and while during the roll, the weed was soooooooo good.

I dosed my self the most, I probably ate 150-200mg and IV'd 50-75 2x during the night and like 100mg at sunrise sitting on the train tracks watching the sun. I was rolling hard immediately after I took the shot, I ate mine dropping it under my tongue while preparing my shot. It makes most people gag the taste is so potent, most people swallow it and chase it away fast as possible. I have one friend that will go as far as to use an emptied pill capsule to avoid the taste. I've gotten used to dropping strong tasting chemical on the tongue so I let it dissolve there and hold it in my mouth a few minutes before swallowing and you feel weird almost right away when you drop one big chunk on your tongue.

I felt all tingly by the time I had my shot ready. Very easy to prep, drop the crystal into a vial with water, shake and pull the liquid into syringe. You probably don't need a filter but I use one anyway, just a cotton. Molly is like the only thing aside from coke that I taste in the back of my throat when I IV. The taste is way stronger than coke, I once took a 150mg IV and nearly threw up.... went a bit molly crazy that time lol.... As soon as you taste it when you IV molly a wave comes over you, very euphoric, I always gotta sit down I swear it makes me weak in the knees.

i swear this post made me weak in the knees just thinking about that first wave or two... :crazy2:   

you obviously came across some fantastic crystal,  because you described the molly experience perfectly IME...

when you get the more pure stuff, you really realize how powerful that chemical is.  if you came across stuff where 150 mgs is PLENTY for a strong roll, then you did something right.

and when a group of friends share a bag of excellent molly, magic things happen.  :awedance:

i haven't gotten any like this in quite some time (but then again i haven't looked hard), any chance of getting a few pics up here to drool at luckytriple6?

--------------------

Edited by redHue (06/15/10 11:46 PM)

Invisiblerezen
Time Traveler
Male

Loc: Flag
    #12750725 - 06/16/10 02:03 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Crazy man....have you ever IVed Heroin before?? And if so how does the rush compare to that of some fine molly? I envy your hook up bro...cant wait to find a good molly connect myself one day. :crazy2:

Edited by rezen (06/16/10 02:04 AM)

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: molly molly molly [Re: rezen]
    #12750840 - 06/16/10 02:53 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Apples and oranges, man. I'd have a tough time comparing opiate euphoria and MDMA euphoria. They're totally different.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: LSDreamer]
    #12752561 - 06/16/10 01:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like you've got the shard triple6 :wink:, my post was actually refering to Dan who questioned the quality of his though.  My friend and me blow it sometimes, it literally feels like railing glass but it subsides in minutes and youre rolling face.

--------------------
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflineKrystal Klear
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroomvilletopiatonopol...
    #12752595 - 06/16/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have done my fair share of molly, I could only imagine what it is like shooting it.  I refuse to use needles :/

--------------------
Nothing I say is meant to be taken seriously.
-Krystal

Offlinetalkingwalnut
Stranger

Re: molly molly molly [Re: Krystal Klear]
    #12753077 - 06/16/10 03:02 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I Love Molly
but needles to the veins no matter what it is
just doesn't sound healthy

--------------------

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: talkingwalnut]
    #12754095 - 06/16/10 06:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I tried to take a pic but my cam was fucked up the lens cover wouldn't open, I hope to get a pic next time. I dunno how soon it'll be though, I need a break from it I'm so burnt out. Rolling 2x in a week was fun as hell but I really gotta start not doing so much.... I probably did about a G this week to my head.

As for comparing it to dope I think The mdma is way more euphoric IV than herion... more euphoric any way taken really imo I've shot dope a few times, not really my thing but its nice now and again. Something very euphoric is IV'ing mdma + oxy, I did that once when I was hurting and wanted to roll. I loaded like 75mg mdma and 40mg oxy in the rig, its was a soft warm fuzzy sensation that slowly creeps into the body

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
    #12754613 - 06/16/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

HIGH DOSE MDMA RULES

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #12756197 - 06/17/10 01:01 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Im actually a fan of low dose MDMA for theraputic use and to open me up in social situations.

--------------------

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: molly molly molly [Re: mattritt]
    #12756230 - 06/17/10 01:11 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattritt said:
Im actually a fan of low dose MDMA for theraputic use and to open me up in social situations.

I'm a fan of taking the max amount possible... of course low doses are real fun when you're around a bunch of people. I noticed I was a bit anti-social this past time, I had lots of fun but I was really off in head. I did smoke lots of good headies so that may have been whet did it too me. I definitely am going to start doing lighter doses, I really went nuts these past few times.

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:

OfflineKrystal Klear
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroomvilletopiatonopol...
    #12757502 - 06/17/10 10:27 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

It is hard to stop once you start, especially if you got a bunch of rolling friends too.

--------------------
Nothing I say is meant to be taken seriously.
-Krystal

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale