Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
spore print inoculation
    #1272631 - 02/03/03 02:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The place where i am from has so much of dust (contamination?) it would be very difficult for you to imagine...really (CD players lens assemblies need relpacement every couple of years because dust gets into the damn machine).....

Q.i saw one tek which says i could use the spore prints directly for the inoculation,is that fine??(i am shitting bricks thinking of contamination which could be avoided with as little intervention....as i could)
or
should i go with making syringes??

PS. thankx sporeworks for making their first delivery to my country..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCurious_George
You want abaloon?

Loc: La La Land
Re: spore print inoculation [Re: MetaMountain]
    #1272808 - 02/03/03 04:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Lets see. they have this wonderful product now a days that is just what you are looking for !!

it's called " Cleaning Supplies" they come in the form of Pledge, Windex, MrClean, Lysol, Paper towels, Garbage Bags...

I am willing to bet that if you aquire these great inventions of science and use them wisely,

1- Dust will start to go away..
2- Your house will smell like something called  " Clean "
3- You will be able to grow mushrooms..

But first and foremost,, ask your mommy if she can help you Clean your house, then start reading the FAQ's!!!  :smirk:

cg

--------------------
************************************.>>>>>
Here Johny,, have a joint.. all your friends are doing it!!

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #1272823 - 02/03/03 04:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorta new , but in my opinon prints are better . And I agree with George , clean , clean , clean , wear a mask , hair cap , shut down AC or heating system while doing lab work , keep pets and unneeded people away from area while doing critical proceedures .
I live in a real dusty enviro , that is prone to many possible contams , and have very few contam problems , the secret is to make as clean as possible , prevent air currents from coming in contact with work area , wash hands alot with antibac soaps , bleach wash all work surfaces , spray lysol in area 15 mins prior to entry .
Good Luck!
ps , pay the money for a high quality filter for your air system in the house , and change it regularly , like minimum of once a month , every two weeks if you have pets and excesive dust !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (02/03/03 04:27 AM)

Offlinemoldmaster
mold fighter forlife
Loc: contamville, Trich
    #1273373 - 02/03/03 07:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Seal off a room just for doing your work. I have a room with black tarp blocking the doorways and air vents. Next, get yourself an air purifier and lysol. It is easy man, just takes some work.

--------------------
Wham bam kick yo ass contam. Mold doesn't even dare to enter my shit because I have the remedy

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
Re: spore print inoculation [Re: Curious_George]
    #1273455 - 02/03/03 07:32 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

it's called " Cleaning Supplies" they come in the form of Pledge, Windex, MrClean, Lysol

guyz,

we dont have air ventilation systems here :frown: everything is open ...this is the tropics man + none of the products mentioned even exist (...no Pledge, Windex, MrClean, Lysol)...this is not america...please i have read the faqs...(been doing that for over 2 years)...let me give you another eg.even though you may clean the whole house twice a day therez still a layer of dust on everything by the night...how do you stop contam...and do i make a syringe or go directly with the spores.

Edited by MetaMountain (02/03/03 07:37 AM)

OfflineCurious_George
You want abaloon?

Loc: La La Land
    #1273531 - 02/03/03 07:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ahhh.. you should mentions things like this!!!!

sorry dude.. not trying to be a smart ass.. but.

Make/build yourself a room!

oh, tropics!! how hot is it there?? temps might be a problem for ya!

and make a syringe!! open air print transfers would be a disaster if you ask me!!

cg

--------------------
************************************.>>>>>
Here Johny,, have a joint.. all your friends are doing it!!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Trusted Cultivator
    #1273548 - 02/03/03 07:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man..just clean the room and make a cheap glovebox. All you need is a cardboard box, some rubber dishwashing gloves, some saran wrap and duct tape.
If you need instructions just PM me.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #1274449 - 02/03/03 12:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with Shroomism.

If I was in your shoes...I'd make a glovebox or a small clean room made out of heavy duty plastic (Visqueen).

I can get anti-bacterial spray for $1.00 a can.
If you would like some let me know....I might be willing to send you some.

good luck!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale