Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineScantraxx
Wait........ what?

So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer..
    #12713740 - 06/09/10 07:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

After reading a heap of trip reports of this drug, I have to say every other drug sounds like a nice and natural expirience, I am not saying that Datura isn't natural, but I guess you guys know what I am talking about :P

The stigma around this plant is fucking incredible! I'm sure many of these threads have been made, but yeah, has to be done, I haven't ever felt such weird vibes off something from just reading it before, so weird!

The ciggarette thing is also some crazy shit!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShibaSpeak
Stranger

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: Scantraxx]
    #12713920 - 06/09/10 08:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Natural doesnt mean a damned thing. Datura is poison plain and simple.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #12713931 - 06/09/10 08:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i wouldn't touch it myself. same with bufotenine.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: millzy]
    #12713943 - 06/09/10 08:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, from the thread title I thought this would be an experience report or something equally interesting.

I guess not...

OfflineAmzy
Stranger
Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: Subconscious]
    #12714098 - 06/09/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've always felt kind of drawn to moon flowers... I think for the most part, the people who use them and know what they're doing aren't writing about it on the net, for better or worse. Dangerous as they are, they can produce some very beautiful experiences, below the level of totally losing control and perception of reality, but its very hard to gauge it, and I don't know how detrimental to one's health it is.. I'm into magick and mysticism so, in some respects I don't really care (i.e. I trust my intuition and the spirits).. there have been some times where its use has helped me, but I don't think it can really be approached correctly outside of a magickal context.. and even within one, I myself don't have a full understanding... my best experiences have just been making tea, from one leaf and drinking some, usually not even the whole cup, i start to feel all fuzzy... and different, dreamy... ecstatic... and then anything could happen... imagination becomes so much more real... but always my skin feels like its drying up, and things seems cloudy. I haven't done it in a while, but I'm interested in learning more about it, i consider datura an ally.. but I think in a way the stories you hear and the beauty of the flower itself is more useful than experience coming from ingesting it...

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: Subconscious]
    #12714206 - 06/09/10 10:01 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
Damn, from the thread title I thought this would be an experience report or something equally interesting.

I guess not...

:lolsy:

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

Edited by GutteralRetch (06/09/10 10:02 AM)

OfflineAmzy
Stranger
Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: GutteralRetch]
    #12714840 - 06/09/10 12:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i feel like it helps open your communication and perception of plants and the spirits that we constantly live along side.. most psychedelics do this, but in a way its different, but i think also the things we learn from using any entheogen we never really lose, learn from life!!! and live!! yeah..

I mean, its just this story right here is really good im glad i found it again..

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=22429

I'm 14 years old, live by the beach and crave psychoactive experiences. I've read quite a bit about Datura, we call it locoweed and no one really does it. I'm pretty confident about myself and drugs, I’ve never really been pushed into doing a drug that I don’t want to do, basically because I have a strong self consciousness. I don't believe in one god, but I do believe there is a god, mostly because of my only DMT experience. I'm not depressed, I suffer insomnia, I should probably get that out of the way.

Anyways, I was at my house and luckily had 8 datura plants. I thought I knew what to expect from this plant. I had gotten a glass of water and popped the seeds into my mouth, swallowed them without any problem. I immediately left the house and went down to a fort me and my friends made by the beach. Plenty of ice plant around there, so I thought it would be a great place to chill. I get there, not noticing myself doing anything abnormal yet.

I got to the steps up to the fort and went up, feeling a tad bit, let’s say 'different minded'. I went in my fort and sat down on the ground. Now, this is when immediately, I knew it was going to happen. I wasn't going to let myself fuck over like I’ve seen. I noticed that I had a joint in my hand and that it was lit. I looked around and saw no one, but yet I found indiscernibly comfortable. 'Ah, what the hell.' and I hit the joint, I felt like I had kept hitting it, and I felt the marijuana burn in my lungs but I could keep going. I had noticed that the plants had eyes, but yet they didn’t. I was looking at the plants, as they seemed to guide me. I had not an idea of what was going on. Suddenly, I had noticed I was standing up. This isn't right I thought, the plants had taken me to them. I felt an urge to speak with them, and felt that I should let my ego go.

This is where the fun began. I remember saying something like, 'Plants, show me your aura, I will feel the personality of you.'. As soon as I mentioned this comment, they started speaking with me, teaching me lessons of life, showing me that I was a German soldier in my past life and that I was going to live to high standards of this world. I believed this. They where teaching em, training me, I didn't know what but they where. I felt the full aura of them, plants aren't to be treated without respect. They grow and feel the feelings of the earth, and that the auras of this world needed to be enlightened, I was learning lessons constantly, deeply, rationally. I can't explain it but I learned so much knowledge, I feel it right now but I can't explain it.

After sitting there until nightfall, roughly 3-4 hours, I had felt a urge to command. I left the fort, stubbornly jumping off the ledge hitting the sand (roughly 10 ft of the ground). I didn't feel it, but yet I felt an urge to move on. I was heading towards the stairs and I saw my friend smoking a joint on the stairs. I had talked with him for anywhere from 5 minutes to 20, and I remember saying later and floating up the stairs to my bike. Now, having a strong self consciousness, I knew riding my bike probably wouldn’t be the best idea. I noticed my shoes and socks where gone along with my poison oak that I have on my leg. I tried thinking to myself that the plants had shown me ways of resistance against them. I looked around at my neighbor hood and all was normal, I knew not to talk to ANYONE I saw on the street, because they where most like a substance induced hallucination. I had walked home in seemingly seconds. I knew I was at my house, my dad was out on the deck and he said 'Hey.' I replied 'Hey dad what’s up.' and he said 'Nothing much' and I just said 'later I’m gonna go play computer or something.' acting totally out of it. As I walked inside, kangaroos where on a leash tied to my foosball table. I almost tried to ride it but I just ran into my room.

Now, as much as I can remember I’m going to tell. I was in my computer chair, looking at my 'blanket'. It had alien-like shape and was standing on the ground. 'For you will desire the apple.'.

After that, I don’t remember shit. I remember 'waking up' or coming out of my state enough to be semi-conscious. I looked at my clock and it had said 3:57AM. I had noted this on my hand apparently with pencil. From here on, for a reason unknown I felt a GREAT urge to be active. I could no longer waste my precious times with my datura entity. I had jumped up and screamed 'ICH BIN DEUTSCH!', me learning a little german from a good friend overseas. I had been glad to have taken datura at this point, although I didn't know if my dad had came in earlier and saw me at my state. A funny thing is, I don’t really remember where I got up from.

I knew I was able to function normal now, no one being awake and all. I went out to the kitchen and the kangaroo was there. I felt as though I was a computer and said to my self LOL. Really, I said 'l o l' in real life. I got a drink (substance unknown) and went back in my room with the kangaroo.

'So, what's you're name?' I said to the kangaroo, which replied swiftly, almost human-like 'Jimmy.'' 'Jimmy, do you want to smoke a joint with me?' 'Sure.' This is where my dream instinct comes in, in my dreams, I somehow have the ability to control them, wake my self up inside my dream and tell myself THIS IS A DREAM. But I noticed I wasn't in a dream, and tried to do the same thing.

This is a joint, in my hand. It didn't work but as soon as I looked at Jimmy, my new companion, I had a joint in my hand. Astonished, I lit up and passed it to Jimmy. 'Hey bro, we got to chill some time again.' I said. 'The loco is a university, I am Jimmy the 2nd squadron teacher. You're an exceptionally interesting subject. You can control your REM outputs.' I felt normal, and understood this perfectly. 15 minutes after talking about him and his university which details are so small, I felt the bud kick in. I almost laughed. 'Jimmy, why can't you live here.', 'I travel with my university, we have multiple fleets all over the world. We show people things that they can only discover by untapping there brain, but some people that don’t need it, or are forced into taking the classes have overly dramatic datarian effects which can lead to accidents.' Ahhh, I thought to myself, although now realizing that I wasn't thinking to myself. The insanity started.

I was now in a bubble gum rapper. There was nothing I could do about it. I was ready for whatever was going to happen, Jimmy and the plants have prepared me for the Datura insanity attack. I was a military unit. I was going to be sent into war, I knew it. I couldn't stop it or help it, but I was going to fight for a reason. My vision and all was fine, I saw my room, but couldn't move. I was in a fucking bubblegum rapper, felt it and knew it.

The wrap feeling disappeared and I had jumped on my bed and grabbed a glass, having it in my hand ready for launch, I felt Jimmy who had disappeared from my vision tell me to hold back and launch a mental attack, I knew he was right, and I set it down and focused, I believed that I could fight off this evil form trying to take over my mind so much, that I literally can't explain the mind set I was in. I could have been on any drug in the world but it wouldn't have stopped me from my mission, I would of died fighting this plague. I black out.

I have just got done finishing writing the story, it's 4PM and I slept until know since yesterday at a unknown time. I have a deep cut on my skin and found a sharp piece of bloody metal. I don't know where this came from, but the cut seems to form a D, with a slight design to it. I had bled all over a towel given to me by some one? I had asked our roomate if I had acted weird yesterday and he said 'Yeah you seemed you where a little weirded out coming inside yesterday but nothing much' I just said oh thanks for the help and left. My dad was pissed at me cos I didn't wake up for school, and thinks that I got really really drunk yesterday but doesn't care to much, I just have to go work for him this weekend.

Overall, the experience was invaluable. I will do locoweed again, and it will happen in a same kind of way as it happened today. I still don't know how I got the towel with out breaking something or killing myself but, I’m fine now. Just a scar on my arm for oh, the rest of my life.

I feel something now, and it's what I had learned yesterday. I know now I can survive in situations. I have more confidence then I did two days ago, for some reason.

So yeah... then I usually think wow, this plant is pretty toxic... Its pretty mysterious.. and mind altering to be in the vicinity of, wierd one...
and this kid.. i mean he was pretty smart.. but i think he made a mistake using the term my datura entity, because this whole possession thing, not cool
and i dont know this story kind of freaks me out in some ways... but i think its a good portrayal of both the insight and the wierdness, which is possibly because of a stigma.. i mean ironically i myself in looking back on this find more similarities, as I have come into contact with my irish roots... and have been learning gaelic
in a sense though, I am more confused, just because of my immediate surroundings...
but i takes me back to a time where, the confusing was there... and yet in the midst of it, I took it all in, and it was myself... who am I? all of this... so it would make sense, if life was just a complete joke... and maybe it is humor after all, that is awesome
so, though moon flowers can be mean, and though the strangeness comes, I am here, a humor... an expression, a cause... I am the vital spark... and the magic of life, moving through all things... mana... the world is organic... and so all in it happens as it should... there is cause and effect, and there is the tao... the hidden way...
wind blowing through sacred spaghetti...
the milk thistle growing along the field all of these herbs together one upon another.. they create a sensible symphony, earth expresses heaven, and heaven expresses earth
think for yourself!
is there is a divine poison?
even words have their ways... sincerity and honesty, ecstasy and reverie, compassion and celebration, freedom and wisdom
i'll stop now

blessed be

Edited by Amzy (06/09/10 01:05 PM)

OfflineScantraxx
Wait........ what?

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: Amzy]
    #12717028 - 06/09/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amzy said:
i feel like it helps open your communication and perception of plants and the spirits that we constantly live along side.. most psychedelics do this, but in a way its different, but i think also the things we learn from using any entheogen we never really lose, learn from life!!! and live!! yeah..

I mean, its just this story right here is really good im glad i found it again..

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=22429

I'm 14 years old, live by the beach and crave psychoactive experiences. I've read quite a bit about Datura, we call it locoweed and no one really does it. I'm pretty confident about myself and drugs, I’ve never really been pushed into doing a drug that I don’t want to do, basically because I have a strong self consciousness. I don't believe in one god, but I do believe there is a god, mostly because of my only DMT experience. I'm not depressed, I suffer insomnia, I should probably get that out of the way.

Anyways, I was at my house and luckily had 8 datura plants. I thought I knew what to expect from this plant. I had gotten a glass of water and popped the seeds into my mouth, swallowed them without any problem. I immediately left the house and went down to a fort me and my friends made by the beach. Plenty of ice plant around there, so I thought it would be a great place to chill. I get there, not noticing myself doing anything abnormal yet.

I got to the steps up to the fort and went up, feeling a tad bit, let’s say 'different minded'. I went in my fort and sat down on the ground. Now, this is when immediately, I knew it was going to happen. I wasn't going to let myself fuck over like I’ve seen. I noticed that I had a joint in my hand and that it was lit. I looked around and saw no one, but yet I found indiscernibly comfortable. 'Ah, what the hell.' and I hit the joint, I felt like I had kept hitting it, and I felt the marijuana burn in my lungs but I could keep going. I had noticed that the plants had eyes, but yet they didn’t. I was looking at the plants, as they seemed to guide me. I had not an idea of what was going on. Suddenly, I had noticed I was standing up. This isn't right I thought, the plants had taken me to them. I felt an urge to speak with them, and felt that I should let my ego go.

This is where the fun began. I remember saying something like, 'Plants, show me your aura, I will feel the personality of you.'. As soon as I mentioned this comment, they started speaking with me, teaching me lessons of life, showing me that I was a German soldier in my past life and that I was going to live to high standards of this world. I believed this. They where teaching em, training me, I didn't know what but they where. I felt the full aura of them, plants aren't to be treated without respect. They grow and feel the feelings of the earth, and that the auras of this world needed to be enlightened, I was learning lessons constantly, deeply, rationally. I can't explain it but I learned so much knowledge, I feel it right now but I can't explain it.

After sitting there until nightfall, roughly 3-4 hours, I had felt a urge to command. I left the fort, stubbornly jumping off the ledge hitting the sand (roughly 10 ft of the ground). I didn't feel it, but yet I felt an urge to move on. I was heading towards the stairs and I saw my friend smoking a joint on the stairs. I had talked with him for anywhere from 5 minutes to 20, and I remember saying later and floating up the stairs to my bike. Now, having a strong self consciousness, I knew riding my bike probably wouldn’t be the best idea. I noticed my shoes and socks where gone along with my poison oak that I have on my leg. I tried thinking to myself that the plants had shown me ways of resistance against them. I looked around at my neighbor hood and all was normal, I knew not to talk to ANYONE I saw on the street, because they where most like a substance induced hallucination. I had walked home in seemingly seconds. I knew I was at my house, my dad was out on the deck and he said 'Hey.' I replied 'Hey dad what’s up.' and he said 'Nothing much' and I just said 'later I’m gonna go play computer or something.' acting totally out of it. As I walked inside, kangaroos where on a leash tied to my foosball table. I almost tried to ride it but I just ran into my room.

Now, as much as I can remember I’m going to tell. I was in my computer chair, looking at my 'blanket'. It had alien-like shape and was standing on the ground. 'For you will desire the apple.'.

After that, I don’t remember shit. I remember 'waking up' or coming out of my state enough to be semi-conscious. I looked at my clock and it had said 3:57AM. I had noted this on my hand apparently with pencil. From here on, for a reason unknown I felt a GREAT urge to be active. I could no longer waste my precious times with my datura entity. I had jumped up and screamed 'ICH BIN DEUTSCH!', me learning a little german from a good friend overseas. I had been glad to have taken datura at this point, although I didn't know if my dad had came in earlier and saw me at my state. A funny thing is, I don’t really remember where I got up from.

I knew I was able to function normal now, no one being awake and all. I went out to the kitchen and the kangaroo was there. I felt as though I was a computer and said to my self LOL. Really, I said 'l o l' in real life. I got a drink (substance unknown) and went back in my room with the kangaroo.

'So, what's you're name?' I said to the kangaroo, which replied swiftly, almost human-like 'Jimmy.'' 'Jimmy, do you want to smoke a joint with me?' 'Sure.' This is where my dream instinct comes in, in my dreams, I somehow have the ability to control them, wake my self up inside my dream and tell myself THIS IS A DREAM. But I noticed I wasn't in a dream, and tried to do the same thing.

This is a joint, in my hand. It didn't work but as soon as I looked at Jimmy, my new companion, I had a joint in my hand. Astonished, I lit up and passed it to Jimmy. 'Hey bro, we got to chill some time again.' I said. 'The loco is a university, I am Jimmy the 2nd squadron teacher. You're an exceptionally interesting subject. You can control your REM outputs.' I felt normal, and understood this perfectly. 15 minutes after talking about him and his university which details are so small, I felt the bud kick in. I almost laughed. 'Jimmy, why can't you live here.', 'I travel with my university, we have multiple fleets all over the world. We show people things that they can only discover by untapping there brain, but some people that don’t need it, or are forced into taking the classes have overly dramatic datarian effects which can lead to accidents.' Ahhh, I thought to myself, although now realizing that I wasn't thinking to myself. The insanity started.

I was now in a bubble gum rapper. There was nothing I could do about it. I was ready for whatever was going to happen, Jimmy and the plants have prepared me for the Datura insanity attack. I was a military unit. I was going to be sent into war, I knew it. I couldn't stop it or help it, but I was going to fight for a reason. My vision and all was fine, I saw my room, but couldn't move. I was in a fucking bubblegum rapper, felt it and knew it.

The wrap feeling disappeared and I had jumped on my bed and grabbed a glass, having it in my hand ready for launch, I felt Jimmy who had disappeared from my vision tell me to hold back and launch a mental attack, I knew he was right, and I set it down and focused, I believed that I could fight off this evil form trying to take over my mind so much, that I literally can't explain the mind set I was in. I could have been on any drug in the world but it wouldn't have stopped me from my mission, I would of died fighting this plague. I black out.

I have just got done finishing writing the story, it's 4PM and I slept until know since yesterday at a unknown time. I have a deep cut on my skin and found a sharp piece of bloody metal. I don't know where this came from, but the cut seems to form a D, with a slight design to it. I had bled all over a towel given to me by some one? I had asked our roomate if I had acted weird yesterday and he said 'Yeah you seemed you where a little weirded out coming inside yesterday but nothing much' I just said oh thanks for the help and left. My dad was pissed at me cos I didn't wake up for school, and thinks that I got really really drunk yesterday but doesn't care to much, I just have to go work for him this weekend.

Overall, the experience was invaluable. I will do locoweed again, and it will happen in a same kind of way as it happened today. I still don't know how I got the towel with out breaking something or killing myself but, I’m fine now. Just a scar on my arm for oh, the rest of my life.

I feel something now, and it's what I had learned yesterday. I know now I can survive in situations. I have more confidence then I did two days ago, for some reason.

So yeah... then I usually think wow, this plant is pretty toxic... Its pretty mysterious.. and mind altering to be in the vicinity of, wierd one...
and this kid.. i mean he was pretty smart.. but i think he made a mistake using the term my datura entity, because this whole possession thing, not cool
and i dont know this story kind of freaks me out in some ways... but i think its a good portrayal of both the insight and the wierdness, which is possibly because of a stigma.. i mean ironically i myself in looking back on this find more similarities, as I have come into contact with my irish roots... and have been learning gaelic
in a sense though, I am more confused, just because of my immediate surroundings...
but i takes me back to a time where, the confusing was there... and yet in the midst of it, I took it all in, and it was myself... who am I? all of this... so it would make sense, if life was just a complete joke... and maybe it is humor after all, that is awesome
so, though moon flowers can be mean, and though the strangeness comes, I am here, a humor... an expression, a cause... I am the vital spark... and the magic of life, moving through all things... mana... the world is organic... and so all in it happens as it should... there is cause and effect, and there is the tao... the hidden way...
wind blowing through sacred spaghetti...
the milk thistle growing along the field all of these herbs together one upon another.. they create a sensible symphony, earth expresses heaven, and heaven expresses earth
think for yourself!
is there is a divine poison?
even words have their ways... sincerity and honesty, ecstasy and reverie, compassion and celebration, freedom and wisdom
i'll stop now

blessed be

That was a good trip report, seems like he was ready for the datura, I have only read one other where someone seemed to enjoy and learn from the expirience.

Such an intriguing plant, part of you syas do it while another says stay away, ah! haha

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #12717376 - 06/09/10 09:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

he cut the letter D into his arm with a piece of metal? what the fuck???

--------------------

i am caustic

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: silosighbin]
    #12717930 - 06/09/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Datura is fucking incredible and the losing cigs thing is totally real...
You literally go completely insane for a day or two...
its totally completely 100% real...
nothing makes any sense at all.
seeing and hearing things that are not there through your mind.
complete lucid dream dejavu feeling.
makes acid look like candy.

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineScantraxx
Wait........ what?

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #12718278 - 06/09/10 11:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Datura is fucking incredible and the losing cigs thing is totally real...
You literally go completely insane for a day or two...
its totally completely 100% real...
nothing makes any sense at all.
seeing and hearing things that are not there through your mind.
complete lucid dream dejavu feeling.
makes acid look like candy.

Just the vibe I got from reading the trip reports was like woah!! I guess with most psychedelics you can snap your self back to reality and be aware that what you are seeing is just a trip (obviosuly depending on the dosage) But datura seems so intense because it doesn't make you hallucinate like normal psyches, it turns reality into weird sceanrios and makes you believe it. From what I have read I would say it is one of the most powerful drugs! theres DMT and salvia but this just sounds way to intense. I bet everyone feels they want to try it but at the same time doesn't haha.

--------------------

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#12718318 - 06/10/10 12:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Keep in mind Datura is not a psychedelic Scantraxx and there is very little reason for anyone to desire trying it at all.

OfflineScantraxx
Wait........ what?

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: Dawks] * 1
    #12718335 - 06/10/10 12:10 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Datura is an hallucinogen, I realise it is not a psychedelic, It is a deleriant. I do not plan on doing it, not in the near future anyway, I just find it do be very interesting.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#12719019 - 06/10/10 04:36 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've always enjoyed my Datura Stramonium experiences.  Low dose only; I've never had the full-on three day delirium trip.  Most people hate it but the way it pulls dreaming reality into waking life is bizarrely euphoric and quite spiritual.  Bear in mind that it can be very toxic even in small amounts.

One of my trip reports combining Cannabis and Datura: link

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineScantraxx
Wait........ what?

Re: So yeah, datura has made other drugs seem, nicer.. [Re: deCypher]
    #12719334 - 06/10/10 07:36 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cyph3r said:
I've always enjoyed my Datura Stramonium experiences.  Low dose only; I've never had the full-on three day delirium trip.  Most people hate it but the way it pulls dreaming reality into waking life is bizarrely euphoric and quite spiritual.  Bear in mind that it can be very toxic even in small amounts.

One of my trip reports combining Cannabis and Datura: link

HAHA! I read that yesterday on erowid!! thats wierd haha! Good report though, yours seems to be one of the darkest ones I have read, but as long as you can learn from it. Delerium seems to be a feared thing but It's good some people can turn it into a good expirience, at least I know who to talk to if I ever decide to endevour haha!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals