Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
DMT on AMT
    #12704374 - 06/07/10 04:52 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

10-15mg of AMT, a lowish-medium dose for me. Higher doses seem to give me a electric like headache that drowns out the euphoria.
30-40mg of DMT, high almost breakthrough dose.

I started out by taking the AMT in the morning. I had no nausea or negative effects at all with this dose(compare that to HAVING to throw up on 35mg and having a nasty headache). After about 3 hours I felt I was at the peak, still not intense euphoria at all, but enough to make a summer day pure bliss. I smoked a small small amount of weed, around 1/6 the size of a genuine united states of america dime. Then I loaded up my METH PIPE with some DMT and went outside into the sparsely clouded summer day.

Everything was at maximum color. You know how music these days is all compressed? How they take all the different ranges of volumes in the music and MAXIMIZE them(Dynamic range compression). It's a really stupid idea in my opinion, but anyway all of the colors were at maximum saturation. It makes the world look so beautiful. The extreme blue of the sky contrasted with the solid greens of nature. Pure white clouds passing by the sun causing everything to dim and then come back full force.

Then I vaporized the DMT.

At first nothing. Then I started slightly trembling, which for a second caused a little worry. I felt the DMT coming on, but it was different. It seems to have changed into a completely euphoria orientated experience. I seriously thought I must have died because it seemed impossible that I could experience such an overwhelming euphoria as a mortal human. It was very much like it took the euphoria, spread it to all of my brain, and then continued to stretch it to infinity until it wore off. As if the usual intensity of DMT was transferred into pure otherworldly euphoria.

Now don't get me wrong, DMT alone is wildly euphoric.... BUT this was out of this world. I would recommend this combination 100%, this is just something that you shouldn't go though life not experiencing.

Pure bliss extending into infinity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerobothax
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: DMT on AMT [Re: golden1]
    #12705065 - 06/07/10 07:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

wow man sounds fucking amazing!
i'll have to try it out some time, i'm jealous!
:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom