Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleshroomsbury
WHO AHHH YOU???
Male
Loc: look behing you...
Drugs and Christianity
    #1269908 - 02/02/03 01:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I was wondering if there exists any groups out there who view drugs from a positive Christian standpoint.
What I mean to say, is there somewhere out there, a preacher or priest, with a congregation, who preaches the love and joy of the Sacred Herb marijuana? Or perhaps something else?
I'm a Christian myself, and I do drugs too, and I think it would be neat if there was a group or something which positively reinforced Marijuana as a gift from God, and likewise with shrooms, etc. etc.
This might sound silly, but I think some people would benefit from a service such as this.

--------------------
"Listen to me son, when I was your age, you were my age."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Drugs and Christianity [Re: shroomsbury]
    #1269947 - 02/02/03 02:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i totally agree with you... although i do not consider myself a christian in the traditional sense of the word, i believe in the existance of jesus christ, and i know that he is the one that has reached the highest mastery on earth... with him there are buddha, krishnamutri and a lot of other masters (there are actually quite a few masters walking on this planet right now... we just don't listen to them), but not all achieved the level jesus did... anyways, returning to your question... i know a lot of christians who do drugs, and acknowledge the opportunity for evolution and spiritual understanding they give us... but i certainly do not know any official group of people who gather under the leadership of a preacher... it would be a damn good thing honestly... but i guess it would soon be put down by church itself, so its better to be an "anonymous" drug-using christian, so to say...

--------------------

Edited by In(di)go (02/02/03 02:28 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1269950 - 02/02/03 02:28 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

Re: Drugs and Christianity [Re: World Spirit]
    #1272966 - 02/03/03 05:19 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I consider myself a Christian (Someone that has a personal relationship with God through Jesus).

I Use cannabis almost daily. Mostly for medical use but yet it also Has alot of other benefits. I belive God created all Plants and put them here for us to use whether for food or for medicines. Man makes alot of drugs for medicine out of plants and substances. What gives man the right to ban a perfectly natural plant God created that once was used in many medical applications? It's here for a reason. It's a herb. Bible says God put all herbs, seed bearing plants here for us to use. USE is the key work here not abuse. Our bodies are our spirts temple. To foolishly pollute and damage it would be wrong.

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

OfflineIBLISS
the Almighty
Loc: HELL
Re: Drugs and Christianity [Re: Bavet]
    #1273505 - 02/03/03 07:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

gnosis is the act of proficy though drugs, all profits use some sort of oppersion.
Jesus stop eating for 40 days, i've used sleep deperavation to alter my perceptions, "clense the doors of perseption and veiw things as they really are,
Infinite" Blake
"let us bend all our thoughts" Satan (paradise lost)
I think gnosis is the reverse of manna, manna being, the knowlegde of knowing good only through ill, and the reserch i've done manna seems to be mushrooms,
they used the seeds then the fruit so gnosis would be eating the fruit then the seed of shrooms, I think

--------------------
I am the umbra and Penumbra, the first and the last,behold for once I was dead but now am alive

OfflineDemon
A Drug AgainstWar

Loc: j00/2 m07h3/2
    #1273899 - 02/03/03 09:34 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I agree, the cannibis plant was put here for a reason. As long as you don't smoke it so much that your lungs turn compleatly charred black, I think it's not a sin.
I belive in using drugs to become closer the Hadit.

" I am the Snake that giveth Knowledge & Delight and bright glory, and stir the hearts of men with drunkenness. To worship me take wine and strange drugs whereof I will tell my prophet, & be drunk thereof! They shall not harm ye at all. It is a lie, this folly against self. The exposure of innocence is a lie. Be strong, o man! lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture: fear not that any God shall deny thee for this." - Liber AL vel Legis II:22

--------------------
"Sex is like a gun.. you aim, you shoot, you run" - Aerosmith

Come visit SacredShrooms.org!

Edited by Demon (02/03/03 09:40 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds