Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Acid is fun!
    #12653538 - 05/30/10 12:10 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

So I notice on this board a lot of people seem to think psychedelics are mainly to be used as tools of self-exploration and enlightenment. For a long time I thought the same thing and when I would take acid with my friends and I would always try to steer things in that direction, but usually it wouldn't work and I would end up feeling somewhat disappointed, as if I had discovered self-awareness but my peers had missed the boat.

For a while this kind of troubled me and although I knew most people took acid just to have a good time and not self exploration I wasn't able to accept that. This isn't to say I didn't have tremendous fun on my trips, I did, but to me fun and self-exploration were the same, where to most people I know they are not.

So last night some friends and I tripped at a friend's house. It was fantastic, a lot of fun. Laughter for hours and hours on end. I really see the potential for acid as a fun drug. If all you get from the acid is a good time, then great the acid did it's job perfectly. That's how I feel now. Everyone is on their own path and I now find it foolish of me to try to influence or change others, when in reality I can only focus on myself.

I guess I'm posting this to say to everyone that ACID IS A LOT OF FUCKING FUN and should be appreciated as such. It's like a fun button really that whenever you take it fun things happen. That is all.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKanker
Hides in tall grass
Male

Loc: On a Long dead-heart.
Re: Acid is fun! [Re: halo]
    #12653681 - 05/30/10 12:49 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

can't have a sound mind without being happy every now and then.

--------------------
I'm ahead, I'm advanced
I am the first mammal to make plans, yeah
I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire.
It's evolution baby.
-Pearl Jam

Offlineatom
Audiogeek

Re: Acid is fun! [Re: Kanker]
    #12653733 - 05/30/10 01:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Nice one Halo, you've reached the next level of understanding :smile:

--------------------
What do you want?

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Acid is fun! [Re: atom]
    #12653821 - 05/30/10 01:51 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

acid can be not fun.

but i understand what you mean
if you have fun on acid. its really fun

--------------------

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

Loc: Denmark Flag
Re: Acid is fun! [Re: notapillow]
    #12654084 - 05/30/10 04:34 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Why do we keep trying to define "what acid is" from our own perspectives?
Sure, LSD an be fun. It can be a tool for self-exploration as well. It can even be a tool for deep mathematical and scientific contemplation.

Let's just say that whatever people get from acid, it's all good as long as they feel that it does something good for them in some way or another. :smile:

--------------------
"Imagine all of creation as a big pond of water. Your life is a drop of water falling from the sky. During life you feel separate and then you hit the water and become one with it. There is no drop of water anymore, just the pond."
-- ChinaCat72

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom