Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Swollen Lymph Nodes
    #12588348 - 05/18/10 08:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So I have had swollen lymph nodes on and off on the right side of my nick just below my jaw for a while. Their usually pretty small and not inflamed. If I eat a bunch of hot food like a bunch of hot-sauce or whatever they blow up pretty big.

So after maybe a year of this, my lymph nodes, again only on my right side, but near my groin are kind of inflamed. not massive, and on and off just like my neck.

So I see a doctor, freaking out, this is a cheap doctor nothing fancy, and he feels my neck and tells me this is normal. So I shrug it off for a year or so trusting his advice.

Now tonight I noticed the back of my neck(right-side) has a little swollen gland/lymph node. I've been sick for a little while now, with a cold, so I'm not stressing. Just wondering if anyone has a clue on how normal this is, or how bad it is, or really any idea's what it could mean?

I am planning on seeing a doctor this week, but it's going to be the same guy, and I wouldn't be surprised if he said the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGama-sennin

Loc: North Mississippi Flag
Re: Swollen Lymph Nodes [Re: smaerd]
    #12588388 - 05/18/10 08:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The same thing has been happening to my neck for months. I also used to have one on my jaw line but only when I didn't shave. The doctor told me the same thing... it's normal but if it starts hurting come back in.  How are your allergies? They told me that was probably the cause.

--------------------
  狸パワン!!!!!!

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Swollen Lymph Nodes [Re: Gama-sennin]
    #12588412 - 05/18/10 08:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I did used to get some pretty bad allergies, and now when I get them I don't take anything for them. I used to always be hopped up on some claritin hahaha, but now I refuse to take anything unless I really need it.

It probably is just allergies, but it's soo weird ya know what I mean?

Invisiblelivenotonevil

Re: Swollen Lymph Nodes [Re: smaerd]
    #12588422 - 05/18/10 08:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Lymph nodes fill as the body gets over whelmed by something. Like a cold for instance. It's all part of the immune system. They normally just transport proteins and other fluid leaked from the blood. Some lymph nodes also produce antibodies.

--------------------
It is without question that the war on drugs is a failure. It has failed to prevent drug abuse. It has failed to keep drugs out of the hands of addicts. It has failed to stop drug overdoses. It has failed to keep drugs away from teenagers. It has failed to stop the violence associated with drug trafficking. It has failed to help drug addicts get treatment. It has failed to prevent the cultivation of marijuana and the making of illicit drugs. It has failed to halt the flow of illegal drugs into the United States.

OfflineGama-sennin

Loc: North Mississippi Flag
Re: Swollen Lymph Nodes [Re: livenotonevil]
    #12590739 - 05/19/10 08:02 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It is weird. The doc just explained it to me as my body constantly fighting the allergies so my nodes were always swollen.  The only things that's ever worked for me has been shots but I think my allergies changed.

--------------------
  狸パワン!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1