Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineharrymanback4
Stranger

Questions about DMT
    #12455720 - 04/25/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys a few quick questions,

Has anyone ever experienced any HPPD from DMT? If so explain how potent.

Has anyone left a DMT experience with permanent negative outlooks on life?

Does DMT leave you bored with regular life after experiencing a breakthrough so profound?

These are just a few curious questions I feel I need to ask so I am ready to dive in to the trip.

Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: harrymanback4]
    #12455726 - 04/25/10 07:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

no

no

and oh

no

:datass:

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Offlinedust
sick stomach
Male
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Simplepowa]
    #12455734 - 04/25/10 07:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yes yes and....yes.  after the first few trips you will probably break through, from there you have to accept what you have discovered as best you can and move on, or find some kind of reversal

Offlineharrymanback4
Stranger

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Simplepowa]
    #12455746 - 04/25/10 07:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Simplepowa said:
no

no

and oh

no

:datass:

hahahahaha thanks buddy !

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
    #12455767 - 04/25/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

DMT made my outlook on life much better!

Moreso than any other psychadelic I've done.

Dont feel the need to breakthrough on your first try though.

OfflineArchman8403
Trowel Claw
 User Gallery

#12455855 - 04/25/10 07:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Nope*

*Tried it last year for the first time, and possibly the last time or at least not for 5 years.  I consider myself a fairly experienced "traveler" with LSD and mushrooms, but nothing prepared me for the DMT experience. 

I would not say it was a bad experience by any means, and it certainly didn't leave me feeling bored.  If anything it was quite the opposite. 

The most awakened moment of my life, only I was just to fully aware to digest and process it simultaneously.  Just shy of a year later I would still say I am learning or decoding the knowledge from that single experience.

--------------------
The old ones are gone like phantoms and the savages wander these canyons to the sound of an ancient laughter. In their crude huts they crouch in darkness and listen to the fear seeping out of the rock. All progressions from a higher to a lower order are marked by ruins and mystery and a residue of nameless rage. So. Here are the dead fathers. Their spirit is entombed in the stone. It lies upon the land with the same weight and the same ubiquity. For whoever makes a shelter of reeds and hides has joined his spirit to the primal mud with scarcely a cry. But who builds in stone seeks to alter the structure of the universe and so it was with these masons however primitive their works may seem to us.

-Cormac McCarthy-
Blood Meridian

OfflineJabbawaya

#12455894 - 04/25/10 07:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

harrymanback4 said:

Does DMT leave you bored with regular life after experiencing a breakthrough so profound?

These are just a few curious questions I feel I need to ask so I am ready to dive in to the trip.

Peace.

No to all of the above. DMT is love.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #12455899 - 04/25/10 07:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

harrymanback4 said:

Peace.

not really HPPD. i dont think thats what it would be classified as. but after smoking DMT a bunch of times, i will smell it randomly. it wont be anywhere around, but the smell of DMT will be inside my nose for just a few seconds. then gone. when im tripping on anything else, acid or mushrooms (i dont really do anything else psych wise) i am able to feel what i feel on DMT, but to a way lesser degree. i feel that presence, but it isnt as overwhelming as it is while in the DMT trance.

ive only came out of the DMT experience with either a positive outlook on life, or a neutral outlook on life. ive never had a bad view of life on any drug. ive felt extremely uncomfortable on DMT but i was to uncomfortable to be thinking about anything than my discomfort.

DMT has broadened my awareness tremendously. i cant explain it. i look at things totally differently, including myself, all the time.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineAyla
The Jaded Candy Raver
Female

Loc: in a little room far away Flag
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #12455932 - 04/25/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:
Quote:

harrymanback4 said:

Peace.

No to all of the above. DMT is love.

Literally.  The essence of love.  No, no, and no for me as well. I love love =)

--------------------
Legalize Marijuana -- Your PC is now Stoned!

OfflineFUTURIST
In another land...
Male

#12455986 - 04/25/10 08:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Even if you don't like it give it a chance when I got to around my 30th time I really started to have super insane and amazing trips... and it will never stop blowing your mind.

Offlineharrymanback4
Stranger

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: FUTURIST]
    #12456575 - 04/25/10 09:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys, anyone want to recommend the best and easiest way to extract DMT?

OfflineJabbawaya

#12456668 - 04/25/10 10:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

"Straight to Base"

--------------------

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#12456696 - 04/25/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Check out the DMT Nexus for extraction stuff...

As for DMT being LOVE! DMT is my soul mate, or that being, that place, Unified me. If you let yourself go, Give up, Accept it as an Other, Really let go and allow yourself to BE in the Presence of IT... You can really have a fun time with it, and I am JUST getting started.

At first it was very scary, very intense, very mind blowing, and now, I have told myself I don't want to be afraid. I want to feel comfortable entering that world, like returning home, and she guided me home. She showed me how to let go, but you know how relationships can be sometimes... Wow. I love the world, I love my life, I love DMT and wow.

DMT has gotten me thinking about things. This world, is something else...

I can't wait for everything to happen. I need to talk to her again.

Be sure to listen to what she has to tell you. She knows what she wants, and she will tell you when its okay to let go, when its okay to take more, when you should stop, she's there to guide you all the way through, and she, isn't exactly human... though more human than any human ive ever known. What do you guys think?

the first smily face is perfect :-)  :datass:

Edited by JohnP (04/25/10 10:17 PM)

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: JohnP]
    #12456737 - 04/25/10 10:22 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

If you have enough to spare... one way I have found nice other than going from completely sober to balls gone in infinite voltage hyperspace that can feel overwhelming with such a fast transition... is to take some purified harmalas to allow the dmt to last and linger around a bit longer, then toke a tiny bit to get your feet wet, then a bit more until you can hear her voice or otherwise feel ready, THEN blast off, and that way it's a much smoother transition to flight.... almost like warming up the engines and getting your gear packed and ready, you and your copilot set. You are not flying solo. Remember that. Anyone else have any tips or otherwise novel ways to flight ?

Offlineharrymanback4
Stranger

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: JohnP]
    #12456763 - 04/25/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I like the STB tek, that will be the one I try first.

This may sound stupid because I'm not exactly a chemist, but are all of the chemicals you use to extract the DMT being smoked ??

And if they are, isn't that partly why its such a potent hallucinogen :S ?

OfflinetheMallacht
Clandestine Hero

#12456793 - 04/25/10 10:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

No, they are not being smoked... When using sodium hydroxide you basically pull the DMT into a salt form, so salt is all that's really left in there...

--------------------

OfflineJabbawaya

#12456820 - 04/25/10 10:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

harrymanback4 said:
Yea I like the STB tek, that will be the one I try first.

This may sound stupid because I'm not exactly a chemist, but are all of the chemicals you use to extract the DMT being smoked ??

And if they are, isn't that partly why its such a potent hallucinogen :S ?

DMT does what it does because of its structure and the neurochemical effect it produces on the brain. Contaminants present in the final product should not drastically affect the potency of DMT.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: theMallacht]
    #12456827 - 04/25/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

themallacht said:
No, they are not being smoked... When using sodium hydroxide you basically pull the DMT into a salt form, so salt is all that's really left in there...

It's the opposite actually. Sodium hydroxide is a base so it converts the DMT salt to DMT freebase which is what you want to smoke. The melting temp of DMT salt is too high to be smoked that's why we convert it to freebase form.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale