Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Sleeping Hallucinations
    #1241288 - 01/22/03 08:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Basicaly my dreams have now totaly changed since doing about 1g of amt over the holidays. They seem to be lasting longer in dream time like it feel that i am there for a day and they have become more intense and stranger.

I also seem to be wakeing up alot during REM and hallucinating people, last night i even seen my self messing with my compute. Stuff like this happens when i just wake up with full body movement not paralised, and i know this isnt dream.

Anyone got any ideas as so far it dosent bother me, but i dont particulary want to see something scary.

But guess I will leave the AMT for a while anyway. So just becarfull with research chems and limit exposure.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Re: Sleeping Hallucinations [Re: EvilGir]
    #1242762 - 01/23/03 10:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Did you do anything to check reality after waking up? I've had false awakenings, and they are wacky. Next time, read a clock, or look at some text, then look away. If the text changes, you're dreaming. I think i've heard of people seeing things after awakening, try a search on google. Never done amt myself, but do you think it could be residual effects?

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1242862 - 01/23/03 11:25 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

take control of these hallucinations.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Sleeping Hallucinations [Re: Strumpling]
    #1242986 - 01/23/03 12:00 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i would definately take advantage of this. Visit Erowids section on lucid dreaming, they have sections devoted on how to realize your in a dream and do what you want in that dream.

Sounds like a holodeck for all you star trek people.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Edited by aguynameddan (01/23/03 12:02 PM)

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: Sleeping Hallucinations [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1247118 - 01/25/03 02:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I am posative I am awake cos I have a dream then I suddenly wake up and I am in my bed. Then I check my watch to see if its working or not which it was. I think what could be happening is i am wakeing up but still dreaming, just kinda weird, just hope some demons or something pop up and scare the shit out of me.
Next time I will try and interact with these hallucinations, just hope they not real :crazy.

But also my dreams are also extremely weird now as well I am basicaly tripping in my dream and the other people their have a felt presence. I have never felt dreams like this before. I did write some of them down but at moment cant remember any of them so I not sure on whats going on.

--------------------

OfflineChefRamenNoodle
The Chef
    #1248648 - 01/25/03 04:15 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

ive seen/felt some crazy shit while asleep. flew to my computer desk once. hehe

--------------------
--
[url=www.cafeshops.com/cheframen]Disinformation Awareness Office[/url

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: Sleeping Hallucinations [Re: ChefRamenNoodle]
    #1248753 - 01/25/03 04:54 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Just out of curiosity how did you does the amt?

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: Sleeping Hallucinations [Re: funkymonk]
    #1251819 - 01/27/03 12:56 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

well I simply eye balled the stuff, not realy reccomended but I did start with very small doses to see my bodys tolerence then built it up over time to what i would say was probably 130mg. The last time I doese I decided to do a torrelence test. So on thursdayI Itook a dose of 100mg and every 8h upuntil 8 am satarday morning where I sleep all day sataday from 10am to about 1 pm on a sunday.

My little test did show that tolerene built up over a long period of time but since then my dreams have become weird, I am basicaly wakeing up and still dreaming. Last night was the most intence it has ever been I mean i woke up with super crystalclear high res closed eye visuals I thought I was tripping really really hard, for about 6 seconds although I have started to try meditation before i go sleep.

I know what your probably thinking about the amt with it being a RC its probably not a good idea to have prolonged exposurie to it but if your mentaly stable have enough time and are not effected by the sickness some people get then why not.

It would be intresting to see if anyone else can get the same effects of it interfering with dreams but I do have a friend who wont take it anymore cos he is scared of going crazy because of its after effects.

I just get a bit excited when i wake up and thing are totaly weird, its not just the imagery it the feeling to go with it, its indescribable.

--------------------

Edited by jezu (01/27/03 12:57 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order