Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Jezus Christ ! SUPERSTAR !
    #1238160 - 01/21/03 10:35 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I was reading some stuff in this forum and there was this guy who didn't have alot of post but he really intriged me. This is what he posted:

The antichrist is the apostle Peter who didn't have a place in the bible till 1200 AD and was the apostle crucified on a inverted cross cause he wasn't worthy of a decent crucifixion before Rome. The Beast 666 is the pope of the year 1666 or medieval times who was high priest of the church of satan and pope at the same time hence the period 'medieval'. If you understand that the old testament has origanally 1001 pages and the new testament had 1001 pages to. or Aeons.You should understand that those are timetables. The antichrist and christ are the same. Jezus Christ is not a name but is a word what means 'annoited one' in Hebreew. Both are man nevertheless as is written in the acts of the apostles. Did you know there where first 13 archangels instead of twelve? One got thrown out heaven in 1300AD by the ruling pope back then. Here's a site ehere you can calculate words or names to it's numeric values. Push the 'end' button or page down function when you get there or simply scroll all the way down.

Thelemic Goldendawn

My complete surname has a total value of 666

Do you know the Mytology of the biblical demon Abraxas? Let me enlighten you. Abraxas is the demon whos feet are scorpions, his legs are snakes, rides a chariot, has a whip and has a peacock or lionhead. The chariot is easy, he is a warrior. The snake legs symbolize the demonic side along with the total mixture of animal parts what makes him a demon and the whip is for whipping.
The two scorpion feet symbolize the two individuals next to jezus, one to his left and one to his right. Scorpions live in the desert where thse two persons have their final resting place in heave. The desert exists of tiny sand pebbles each tiny miniscule pebble symbolizing a normal 'enlightened' soul. Where the scorpions are huge in comparisent to the tiny sand pebbles so you should see the diffrence in ppl.
The two different heads symbolize two different persons. The lionhead is a royal symbole and is worn by the a king or emperor. He is the sun, the light.
The peacock headed abraxas or abrasax, is the man who made prins. In the gospels of Peter, who was cricified on a inverted cross, the peacock repeatetly returns. The peacock was choosen cause of the word SATAN. There is no similar word in ancient middle east that sounds like satan but the word SHAITAN, wich means peacock.
Did you get all that?

He had some good stuff about a rain making machine that was getting funding by the British goverment to. here's the link:

News.com.au Online

...I hate seeing good stuff go to waist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: Jezus Christ ! SUPERSTAR ! [Re: ]
    #1238366 - 01/22/03 02:09 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting...

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Jezus Christ ! SUPERSTAR ! [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1239163 - 01/22/03 08:19 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Did you read it?

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
    #1239431 - 01/22/03 09:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

good stuff  :shocked: 

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Anonymous

Re: Jezus Christ ! SUPERSTAR ! [Re: FatNug]
    #1239580 - 01/22/03 10:29 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

That Rain Making Machine might change the planet for good. When the first time I saw this on TV earlier this year I was amazed. I saw a great future for this apparatus. This is what it says in the link:

Egghead making 'rain machine'

A PROFESSOR at Scotland's Edinburgh University has been awarded a government grant to develop the world's first rainmaking machine, the Times reported.

Professor Stephen Salter will create a 60-metre high turbine to suck water out of the sea and turn it into water vapour through nozzles, spraying it out into the atmosphere, the newspaper said.

The rainmaker, described as looking like a "giant egg-beater", would be based on catamarans and placed off the coast of desert land.

They would have to be used in places which are not totally dry, or the artificial clouds would never reach critical mass, the paper said.

Prof Salter even claims his invention could help the Middle East peace process, by easing Israel's dependency on the West Bank for its water supply.

In the face of sceptics, Prof Salter, 62, takes a historical approach.

"They said you couldn't make ships out of steel. They said Marconi's radio waves couldn't be broadcast beyond the horizon. The Establishment is almost always wrong," he said.

Nonetheless the British government is handing him a grant of STG105,000 ($292,400) to get his pipe dream off the ground.

Anonymous

#1240933 - 01/22/03 06:16 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

While I was browsing this thread I encountered a very intresting post and I couldn't find anywhere else more of it. It was about Ether. The building brick of everything. It's sounds very plausible to me. To continue in my biblical pasages' the kingdom of god is in you and all around you'. In psuedo science one notices this particular phenomena very strong. The shadow time it means is that everything is connected through it, Ether. So that would mean that the very beginning and the end would be inbedded in the Ether sort of the DNA of everything. Immense thought man :cool:

Come on people I want to see some essays !

Edited by sNaiLmAil (01/22/03 06:39 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder