Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
Ears clicking/popping while tripping!!!
    #1236557 - 01/21/03 10:14 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, I had a question for all you acid and shroom heads like me. Every time I actually start tripping on shrooms or lsd, it seems that I can't just lie there, because my ears start clicking. (Like when you go up a mountain, or in an airplane to adjust pressure) Only it becomes really annoying, frequent, and painful after a while. Does anybody had any problems like this? Is there a way to stop it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Ears clicking/popping while tripping!!! [Re: biglo]
    #1236741 - 01/21/03 11:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

regulate your breathing, and let the yawns come though like they're trying to :wink:

also; don't be so restless :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
Re: Ears clicking/popping while tripping!!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1238057 - 01/21/03 08:06 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

That's exactly the problem, whenever I do my best to relax and go into a trance state, my ears start clicking, slowly at first, and then more frequently the deeper I try to go. It gets very annoying and even painful, I have to make a concious effort not to get my ears clicking, but in the end it doesn't matter, I can't hold them in, and whenever I try to go with the flow it happens eventually too. Thus my frustration, otherwise besides the jaw clenching, spasms, and restlessness, I'd love tripping and do now. PS I took custody of my babies that I started at a freinds house, look in the grow log or cultivation forum tommorow for updates.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1238257 - 01/22/03 12:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

If i try to sleep on shroom I do get a almost painfull sensation in my ears which shocks me awake and I do get quite a lot of yawning as well id say just go with it.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1238292 - 01/22/03 01:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I know its easier said than done, but try and take your mind of it. I have a lot of trouble with my ears, even so far as the Doctor running out of ideas enough to give me a nasal spray to try and clear my Eustation tubes. :tongue:
Anyway, I had a different experience whilst tripping regarding my ears which I thought some of you maybe interested to hear (no pun intended): I was getting an intermittent high-pitched tone in my ear - like Morse Code. I got convinced that our creator(s) were trying to communicate a secret message to me in Morse Code. I searched the Internet for the Morse alphabet! When I eventually found one I spent most of the night trying to decipher the noises my PCs Hard Disk was making!
My GF states that it was very funny watching me trying to decode what I thought were alien messages in my ear!  :cool:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1239315 - 01/22/03 09:02 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Dude the jaw-clenching is probably attached to the ears clicking.... I think it will ultimately come down to relaxing and making sure your ears are properly pressurised before the trip.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Ears clicking/popping while tripping!!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1239356 - 01/22/03 09:20 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Think of it as a workout, man.... endurance training :smile:

--------------------

Offlinekeifaman
Keifaman
Re: Ears clicking/popping while tripping!!! [Re: Jackal]
    #1239614 - 01/22/03 10:36 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I searched the Internet for the Morse alphabet! When I eventually found one I spent most of the night trying to decipher the noises my PCs Hard Disk was making!

Lmao thats wicked funny.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck