Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
The simple pleasures
    #1228052 - 01/18/03 03:19 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Awoke at 5:15 am today.  No blaring alarm, no place to be, just a nice pleasant morning.  Made a pot of coffee and stepped out to watch the sky grow from black to pale blue to orange as the sun crept up.  Went back inside and did a quick check of the Shroomery before turning on the TV just in time to catch the start of "Singin in the Rain".  The cat curled up on my lap as Gene Kelly danced his way into Debbie Reynolds heart.  It is a beautiful clear day.  Not a cloud to be seen, the smog has disappeared, and it is cool but comfortable outside.  The cat is warm in my lap and the coffee cup is warm on my hands.  In a couple of hours I will meet with my band to do some recording today.  I have not a care in my heart at the moment and I know there is nothing that money could buy that would make this morning any bettter.  Life is good.

Every morning can't be like this, but when you have one of these moments hold on to that feeling of pure blisss and let it carry you through the rough days.  Life can kick you in the balls at times, but it will reward you as well, just keep your heart and mind open to the positive things that come your way.  So on this beautiful desert morning I am sending out good vibes to all my friends at the Shroomery and wishing you all a good day. :smile: 

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: The simple pleasures [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1228091 - 01/18/03 03:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I hear ya. This is one of the first morning that I woke up for the dawn, instead of stayed up for it, and it was nice... :laugh:

It was a full moon last night, so when I woke up this morning, at 6:00am, it was real light out from the full moon. Moon shadows where everywhere, being cast by the magnificent pine trees all around. Then, slowly, the sun started to rise, and for a while -- the sky was equally lighted on both sides from the moon and the just rising sun. Then the sun popped all the way up -- as if it were some sort of big happy duncan yo-yo -- and there weren?t any clouds or fog -- unusual around here -- so it's a beautiful day!  

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: The simple pleasures [Re: Papaver]
    #1229043 - 01/18/03 12:21 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I had a 1.5 hour drive before me, so I woke up super early (actually I couldn't sleep). Hopped in my car, packed a bowl, and smoked the whole thing, driving down the highway, watching the sun purvey it's presence more and more into the peacefull morning sky.

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #1230020 - 01/18/03 09:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I feel that way every day that I dont wake up to an alarm...

I duno what exactly it is but wakeing up on my own and deciding to get out of bed or staying in bed is just one of the greatest thing I do for myself..

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: The simple pleasures [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1230211 - 01/19/03 01:00 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

> I duno what exactly it is but wakeing up on my own and deciding to get out of bed or staying in bed is just one of the greatest thing I do for myself..

That's because, some days, just getting up, is a victory... :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#1230832 - 01/19/03 08:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

you were up before i was in bed

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

Re: The simple pleasures [Re: Captain Jack]
    #1231575 - 01/19/03 03:31 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Damn I can't remeber the last time I got up that early. Morning suxz!!

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder