Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? * 2
    #12176338 - 03/10/10 08:59 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

has anyone ever seen a ufo in person, like a ufo that you think is being controlled by extraterrestrials? anyone ever contacted aliens?! theres probly a couple threads on this already, but i like to talk about this stuff. any believers/conspirators?

i dont know how accurate some of the info on the internet can be, but ive read that john lennon has actually encountered extraterrestrials as well as jimi hendrix. ive also read that jimi said he was an alien himslelf. does anyone give a shit about any of this? lol

--------------------
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTenaciousE
Let There Be More Light
Male User Gallery
Loc: Finnnlaaaaand
Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: smokin427]
    #12176367 - 03/10/10 09:08 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah jimi did say something like that. Probably not like he was an alien himself but something he did say..

--------------------

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: TenaciousE]
    #12176388 - 03/10/10 09:15 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

i saw very large light in the sky grow to an enormous size once and none of the four people i was with had ever seen anything like it, nor could we explain it when we researched it

but nothing amazing other than that... except being contacted by aliens in dreams.

oh and long time no see man

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: beatnicknick]
    #12176394 - 03/10/10 09:16 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

hahha

--------------------
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Invisiblemindtool

Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: beatnicknick]
    #12176450 - 03/10/10 09:32 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

beatnicknick said:
i saw very large light in the sky grow to an enormous size once and none of the four people i was with had ever seen anything like it, nor could we explain it when we researched it

but nothing amazing other than that... except being contacted by aliens in dreams.

oh and long time no see man

Hey were did you see the ufo?

--------------------

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: mindtool]
    #12176888 - 03/10/10 11:11 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

me and a friend saw a/some UFO once while i was tripping.

--------------------

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: 2859558484]
    #12176960 - 03/10/10 11:24 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

i think its really interesting, because its not just some hick, american folklore. people see these things world wide and many people have very similar experiences. i personally believe our government knows MUCH more than they are telling us. there is just wayy too much evidence to throw this issue aside, and the part that really amazes me is that most people just dont give a shit about all the ufo/extraterrestrial hype. many high level government officials have come out and are still coming out, demanding some public respect for this issue. its a real phenomenon. i believe we are slowly getting accustomed to the 'idea' of extraterrestrial visitation with video games and movies and all, and i believe there will be a day in the relatively near future where the biggest coverup in the history of the world is finally disclosed.

--------------------

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#12176983 - 03/10/10 11:28 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

theres no proof they are extra terrestrials

--------------------

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#12176991 - 03/10/10 11:29 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

they could be us from the future for all we know
or from a different dimension of time

--------------------

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

#12177037 - 03/10/10 11:37 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

i have to agree. there is no proof; it could be the chinese or russians for all we know. but fact is, the ufo phenomenon has been around for decades, and its not going away. and its almost undeniably true that our government knows much more than they say they do. they have no reasonable explanation for ufos. dont you think they would care whats flying around above our country?? unless they know more than they are telling us

--------------------

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #12177040 - 03/10/10 11:39 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

One time on acid I seen a big bf2 bomber flying over my house :tongue2: as in sober in person no I haven't..

--------------------

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #12177901 - 03/10/10 02:10 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I dont think extraterrestrials are singling out our planet among the millions and traveling all the way out here. At the speed of light it would take years and years and years, and i doubt anything can go faster than that. People see shit in the sky, big whoop. Psychadelics themselves demonstrate how powerfully your mind can construct vivid imagery.

As for group sightings, obviously they see something, but it often gets exxagerated to the point of "i saw little windows with people in them" and other such lol-worthy shit.

Aliens coming to this planet are in the same realm as ghosts and religion: made up by creative people and believed in by stupid people. :/

--------------------
Exploitation of the unknown is called religion. Recognition of the proven is called science.

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: Trim]
    #12178147 - 03/10/10 02:52 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

i saw a ufo once, i dont expect anyone to believe me, but it's true, and it was an incredible experience, hopefully more people see them, they move at impossible speeds, it's really unbelievable and hard to describe, because it's so simple to describe, but at the same time, there is no way to tell people how fast/quick they can move from just hovering, to zipping away.

It's also hard to gauge their distance because I have no idea how big the UFO should be etc, so it's hard to tell how far away it was, but it was definitely within our atmosphere.

I swear it's so ridiculous, yeah I was tripping, but I know for a fact what I saw was real, it was at the end of my trip.. It was a very emotional experience.

It kind of looked like this in this video

and that video doesn't even capture the speed they can go, they can go a lot faster and quicker, that one in the video seemed to be playing around :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

#12178153 - 03/10/10 02:54 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Trim said:
Aliens coming to this planet are in the same realm as ghosts and religion: made up by creative people and believed in by stupid people. :/

if its all COMPLETE bullshit, and ufos are really just completely made up by the thousands of credible people that say they see the same thing, then why the 'Fuck' wont our government just release their files?! i agree that we shouldnt jump to conclusions, but you have to be one naive son of a bitch if you think theres nothing going on behind the scenes.

THIS: is Thomas Dubose. he was a brigadier fucking general. thomas was in the photo with the roswell ufo wreckage!!

if he felt inclined to make a home video (months before he died) sharing what he knows about roswell, then why the fuck is nobody listening?? too many credible people are coming forward. youre probably just a burnout

--------------------

Edited by smokin427 (03/10/10 03:03 PM)

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

#12178445 - 03/10/10 03:53 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Way to lash out. lol I'm just a burnout? That one came outta left field.

I believe what people perceive to be alien encounters can be explained through science, and earthly science at that. Anyone with a right mind would realize the stupidity of the whole thing. If SO MANY PEOPLE have seen fuckin UFOs, why has an alien never crashed anywhere but somewhere where the government gets to the wreckage first? Why has there never been reputable proof of an alien encounter, only word of mouth stories?

It's all hooplah to make you scared, passed down generation by generation. Notice that these UFOs constantly evolve? There are so many types of "crafts" that people see. Are aliens coming from multiple different places? Or are they making a ton of different looking ships for fun?

The more you think about it the more it becomes a :picard: subject.

--------------------
Exploitation of the unknown is called religion. Recognition of the proven is called science.

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

#12178494 - 03/10/10 04:04 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

sorry about lashing out, but ask any one of the thousands of phoenix residents what they think. im sure they can give you a word or two. either the government just felt like fucking with us, and somehow got a hundred foot wide craft to float silently all the way across phoenix, or they know something more than we do. if government officials have nothing to hide, why cant they just tell us the truth about what is flying around in our skies? it sure as hell isnt 'nothing'. ill Stop talking now, thats my two cents

--------------------

Offlinehisheater
trigger man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #12178593 - 03/10/10 04:27 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

that video has been debunked..... they figured out that they WERE flares. The terrain and the order that they appeared/dissappeared meant it could not have been a single object.

I like how there were no reports of aliens until the first movie about extra terrestrials came out

--------------------
They call them fingers but I never see them fing... Oh wait, there they go.
-----------------------------------------------
dangermike78 said: "Or are you to ignorant to get that?"
The most hilarious post to date...
Doo Yoo Hookah???

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

#12178604 - 03/10/10 04:29 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I'll agree it isnt nothing. There are definately UFOs per se, but i dont think aliens are piloting them.

--------------------

Invisiblegus330
Stranger
Male

Loc: south Flag
    #12178789 - 03/10/10 05:03 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

there is even drawings on walls that cavemen did and Mayan ruins had drawings of them along with the pyramids in Egypt giving reference to them but I have not seen nothing or believe in them but something is going on for sure

--------------------
favorite links

Offlinecsrpj
no one's a stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: bay area, california
Re: has anyone ever seen a UFO while tripping? [Re: gus330]
    #12178794 - 03/10/10 05:04 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

i don't like it when people think irrationally :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder