Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLiam
Stranger
Online Purchased Amanita Muscaria and Ayahuasca Ingredients
    #12035081 - 02/15/10 04:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So I'm thinking about possibly purchasing some Amanita Muscaria online for this summer, as well as Ayahuasca ingrediants.  I'm actually about to return home from a failed attempt to make it to the Amazon to do a bit of first-hand study with a shaman there.  Unfortunately, that whole thing got fucked up when AeroMexico wouldn't give me my connecting ticket to Lima, Peru, and I got stranded in Mexico City.  I hitch-hiked my way to San Jose, Costa Rica, but one thing after another has forced me to accept that now is just not the time. 

Needless to say, I am more than prepared to start working with the more advanced plants independantly.  I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys before I waste any time and money as a result of websites trying to turn a buck off of people's increased interest in traditional use of plants.

First, in terms of Amanita, I've heard mixed reviews.  Some people say that Amanita sold online becomes significantly weaker through the whole process of handling and transport.  Others say that it's really weak in comparison to other psychedelic substances and simply leaves them feeling naucious.  I'd probably attribute the latter issue to it just not being the kind of trip they were looking for (which in such a case is usually a psychedelic bells and whistles or euphoric trip).  For me the trip is definately a spiritual experience, or that of consciousness exploration.  I'm really not dead set on "seeing crazy shit," though if I do, also not a problem.

I also hear that dosage ranges from about 7-15 grams dried (I'd only logically assume that the ones sent online are dried).  Would this still apply to the online purchased Aminatas, or simply picked and dried (should people find the ones purchased online to be weaker).  I really don't feel ready to adequately identify Amanitas in the wild at this point, so online is my only option.  Although, this doesn't mean I'm dead set and have to have Amanitas, and would just stick to making Ayahuasca if they don't seem worth it.

Now for Ayahuasca, I was thinking of going with a recipie with 60 grams of Black B. Cappi and 40 grams of Chakruna.  Does this sound like a decent recipie to anyone?  Everyone seems to have a differing opinion on this subject, not to mention I would imagine the use of online purchased or fresh ingrediants would have an effect.  Keep in mind that I would be using stuff purchased online, so I ask the same question with Ayahuasca: Has anyone had any issues with using ingrediants purchased online?

Also, I've read that it shouldn't be a problem to store the final product in the fridge until you're actually ready to take it.  Does anyone know how long it maintains potency in storage?  And does one need to heat it up again, or can you drink it cold.  I don't really live within walking distance of the possible locations for the trip, and God knows I don't wana take Ayahuasca in an urban environmant.

As nice as Amanita would be, I'm more interested in Ayahuasca, so I really wana make sure the first attempt to make it goes swimmingly.  I'd love to hear what you guys think about either, as well as any other things I should consider with these two plants.  As far as what to expect in the trip, even the physically nausiating aspects, I have not the slightest problem with them.  I just wana make sure I prepare the plants properly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: Online Purchased Amanita Muscaria and Ayahuasca Ingredients [Re: Liam]
    #12035362 - 02/15/10 05:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

My friends name is liam

InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

Re: Online Purchased Amanita Muscaria and Ayahuasca Ingredients [Re: weshroom]
    #12035748 - 02/15/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know about ayahuasca.

From my observations, nearly all reviews of Amanita Muscaria bought online seem to be negative. I'm not sure exactly why this is. Also, they are one of the easiest mushrooms to identify and hunting them is great. I remember feeling enchanted when I found them. I had a small dose (one medium cap) and the effects were mild and not unpleasant, I felt energised. I've read of intense and divine experiences with higher doses, as well as "very bad trips". (Some people seem not to enjoy the ordeal of feeling like you've just died - I don't know what's wrong with them :grin:)

InvisibleFunkMasterShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Online Purchased Amanita Muscaria and Ayahuasca Ingredients [Re: Libertin]
    #12036533 - 02/15/10 08:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Amanita are exceptionally easy to identify when it comes to Mushroom Identification..- Though this is considering that Mushroom Identification in general, is rarely ever as easy as it's made out to be..

I too am really interested to learn more about purchasing some from online.. Though I do plan to wait a few more months and begin hunting locally- Only found 1 (half eaten by bugs) amanita cap in my local area, and that was 3 or so years ago.. it's pretty dry here in the summer, but hopfully this year is good..

there is apparently such a diverse range of variables that change the levels of activity in the Amanitas.. (most potent in early to mid summer I hear..?) but typically 3 medium to large caps is a typical dose.. What that is in grams (dry or wet) i've no idea....

Good luck with your Ayahuasca, a friend of mine got some Bark from a trade online, tried an extract, but it isnt condensing barely any crystals.. He's got lotsa Harmaline, so mayb we'll just try boiling up some bark.. and testing it as such..

Peace in, Love out..

(ps, The Truth Is In There!)

--------------------
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

"Professional help is being thought." - Bill Hicks

It would be hilarious... if it wasn't so sad...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies