Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXplosion84
Children OfBodom
spore syringe question...
    #1201714 - 01/08/03 03:57 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I just ordered a p. cubensis from sporeworks and was just wondering if I have to worry about getting introuble by ordering a spore filled syringe? Wont this set off any suspicion? I live in NYand, with all of the drug wars going on I really don't feel like being questioned or watched... I'm not going to be selling any of what I grow because I don't believe in selling any type of drug it should be shared amongst your friends and family...

--------------------
Blend and balance pain and comfort deep within you till you will not have me any other wa

http://www.MycoSupply.com for all your mushie needs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
Re: spore syringe question... [Re: Xplosion84]
    #1201723 - 01/08/03 03:59 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Spores are only illegal in California.....and I think.....Georgia? Just keep it to yourself and your very close friends. Respect the mushies.

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: spore syringe question... [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1201742 - 01/08/03 04:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yah I'm almost sure Georgia's out too.
It's really only a surface obstacle either way.
I'm not allowed to be getting spores in this state, but my cat has recieved at least twenty different prints and syringes from traders, as well as a few vendors, with no problems at all.
As long as you can find someone to send them, there should really be next to no chance of them getting discovered before they arrive.

Invisibledeprave
GrandmasterToker

Loc: DownUnder
Re: spore syringe question... [Re: Servator]
    #1202297 - 01/08/03 08:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

you realy shouldnt convict yourself and others on a message board man, because there is no illegal spore tradeing going on dont set a fire  :wink: :wink: :wink:

--------------------

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE I LIKE TO WRITE STORIES

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale