Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineaghorrorag
NonExistent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles
spiritual experience
    #11931398 - 01/30/10 06:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

when i was in high school, i had a spiritual experience of sorts, and last night i became very inspired, and i wrote a poem of sorts on the subject...

coincidence regardless of whether we meet beyond the intricate web of cyberspace,
  i gratefully send you purple tulips for awakening my dormant creativity,
  the clarity reemerging, reflecting the collective unconscious i once tapped into
  which was spurred and induced by crisis, a brutal emotional trauma, that must have                                 

been fated,  the stars must have aligned, the evidence lies in the eyes of the sagittarius,  fire in the sky, i can see your castles burning, the embers floating aimlessly though out  your heart cave, lighting it up like fire flies on a biographical night in the virginia woodlands, and i am beyond the bark, the owl’s eyes, hooting in the whole of our maplewood, my jewish roots branching downward and outward for eternal mahogany, my ancestors, once slaves, living free, capturing their dreams through the imagined lives of the silver screen, the moonbeams giving luminescence to all the stars that had never been catalogued before,
  on one of those nights, it was where i saw the scowl i had externalized, because i had internalized her perpetual agony.  it wasn’t in the dna of my tears to witness her decadent deterioration without first prying off the coffee-tinted shades that i had super-glued to the godless temples of my head.
  and having effectively-sanded the rusted-mistrust, i underwent a transmutation of the perinatal nature, a nuclear weapon was launched from the east, toppling the monument of western thought, and in the rubble, i emerged with a face previously unseen by my familiar creatures of habit and unification,
    her radiation became my radiation, and having mutated rapidly, my canoe being thrashed about upon grand canyon rapids, i chose to vacate that skin-encapsulated ego, for a shamanic mecca, as i climbed trembling, rocks tumbling down thousands of feet below, i forged a scorpion-shell, embraced the desert, eyes-widened, my teeth were free from the industrial railroad, and with the sun beaming upon me, not me, but my skin warmed up to her embrace, and for a few hours, i captured her glow,
  however, having reached a plateau, one-third of the way from the zenith of kundalini, abruptly, a dark cloud rolled, and it’s engine roared, and the sun’s heat was absorbed, my eyes fixated in awe-full horror, i focused upward, i looked deep into this black altitude-defying abyss, and prying through the soot and fluff, white demons with aluminum horns, pushed me off the mountain.
  i remember descending downward at the speed of infinity with the peak fading, farther and farther away, i took one last look at the sky, as the thunder quieted, and the storm dissipated, and i landed directly on the ball of my spine, in a contrapment that had been perfected after a century of human sacrifices at the hands of non-german nazis,
  it was when the mouth of this beast opened wide, and enveloped me whole, that my charkas began to systematically shut down, so close to a complete nexus, my solar plexus barely made a whimper, as i surrendered into a dreamless state,
  as my body lay lifeless upon their sacrificial slab, the demons spoke in tongues, attempting to extract the demigods that were within my body, flowing in my veins, basking in my blood, vacationing amongst my cells… unable to communicate with them, the demons polished their horns, and one of them, by the name of onibaba unwittingly proclaimed defeat, because their list was growing exponentially, and they had other souls to suck,
  so, onibaba, reaching into his flesh pockets, withdrew an orange bottle filled with not-so-mystical brown pills, and force-fed them to me in my slumber.
  however, little did onibaba know that a one of the demigods had flown down from heaven, and had been monitoring the situation as my visions had unraveled at the hands of onibaba, and his band of succubus cohorts.
  the demons held me in captivity with fellow my humans for several weeks, white and silver flames were ablaze all around, my compadres and i shared such deep-red isolation and despair, and in observance, i turned to them, with fog-filled pupils.
    the chainsaw that slit his neck, i could see it shaking in his hands, i could hear it revving,  i felt it as it penetrated the battle-tested skin on his neck, and i knew, whatever the demons had attempted to do to me, it had failed.
  i kept quiet, and pledged my time.  and, being overwhelmed by the positive terrorism of the demigods, the demons set me free from their fluorescent hell.
    and i wandered upon the concrete aimlessly, pacing diagonally, thoughts zig-zagging, rupturing capillaries, the synapse-cannons all aimed toward the ground, and amidst the explosions, the demigod who looked after me in that white hell, revealed himself to me.
  he had seven arms, three on each side of his body, and one where his belly-button should have been, his arms were electric, each one a different color of the rainbow, and they flailed about in a controlled madness.
  his face was not a face, it was a sphere of eyeballs, each looking in a different direction,
and he handed me a green-glass jar filled with purple pills,
  i heard his voice in my head, which was neither feminine or masculine, instructing me to ingest a pill when it was time, but i knew not when this time was.
    i tried to think a thought back at him, but his voice was the only voice that could be heard in my head, and as i struggled for a thought, he vanished, and he left behind tiny particles of the rainbow that danced in space like a premonition.

--------------------
My entire Life is defined by this link. I beg of you to read: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tsafir-kamel/a-compassionate-message-for-jews-and-christians/10150614597334779

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: spiritual experience [Re: aghorrorag]
    #11934224 - 01/31/10 06:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

nice
i enjoyed that.

it almost sounds like a trip report but with a little poetic side to it.

Quote:

his face was not a face, it was a sphere of eyeballs, each looking in a different direction

yup..
thats what they look like :smile:

dono about taking that pill though..

:undecided:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
    #11937159 - 01/31/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

aghorrorag said:
when i was in high school, i had a spiritual experience of sorts, and last night i became very inspired, and i wrote a poem of sorts on the subject...

coincidence regardless of whether we meet beyond the intricate web of cyberspace,
  i gratefully send you purple tulips for awakening my dormant creativity,
  the clarity reemerging, reflecting the collective unconscious i once tapped into
  which was spurred and induced by crisis, a brutal emotional trauma, that must have                                 

been fated,  the stars must have aligned, the evidence lies in the eyes of the sagittarius,  fire in the sky, i can see your castles burning, the embers floating aimlessly though out  your heart cave, lighting it up like fire flies on a biographical night in the virginia woodlands, and i am beyond the bark, the owl’s eyes, hooting in the whole of our maplewood, my jewish roots branching downward and outward for eternal mahogany, my ancestors, once slaves, living free, capturing their dreams through the imagined lives of the silver screen, the moonbeams giving luminescence to all the stars that had never been catalogued before,
  on one of those nights, it was where i saw the scowl i had externalized, because i had internalized her perpetual agony.  it wasn’t in the dna of my tears to witness her decadent deterioration without first prying off the coffee-tinted shades that i had super-glued to the godless temples of my head.
  and having effectively-sanded the rusted-mistrust, i underwent a transmutation of the perinatal nature, a nuclear weapon was launched from the east, toppling the monument of western thought, and in the rubble, i emerged with a face previously unseen by my familiar creatures of habit and unification,
    her radiation became my radiation, and having mutated rapidly, my canoe being thrashed about upon grand canyon rapids, i chose to vacate that skin-encapsulated ego, for a shamanic mecca, as i climbed trembling, rocks tumbling down thousands of feet below, i forged a scorpion-shell, embraced the desert, eyes-widened, my teeth were free from the industrial railroad, and with the sun beaming upon me, not me, but my skin warmed up to her embrace, and for a few hours, i captured her glow,
  however, having reached a plateau, one-third of the way from the zenith of kundalini, abruptly, a dark cloud rolled, and it’s engine roared, and the sun’s heat was absorbed, my eyes fixated in awe-full horror, i focused upward, i looked deep into this black altitude-defying abyss, and prying through the soot and fluff, white demons with aluminum horns, pushed me off the mountain.
  i remember descending downward at the speed of infinity with the peak fading, farther and farther away, i took one last look at the sky, as the thunder quieted, and the storm dissipated, and i landed directly on the ball of my spine, in a contrapment that had been perfected after a century of human sacrifices at the hands of non-german nazis,
  it was when the mouth of this beast opened wide, and enveloped me whole, that my charkas began to systematically shut down, so close to a complete nexus, my solar plexus barely made a whimper, as i surrendered into a dreamless state,
  as my body lay lifeless upon their sacrificial slab, the demons spoke in tongues, attempting to extract the demigods that were within my body, flowing in my veins, basking in my blood, vacationing amongst my cells… unable to communicate with them, the demons polished their horns, and one of them, by the name of onibaba unwittingly proclaimed defeat, because their list was growing exponentially, and they had other souls to suck,
  so, onibaba, reaching into his flesh pockets, withdrew an orange bottle filled with not-so-mystical brown pills, and force-fed them to me in my slumber.
  however, little did onibaba know that a one of the demigods had flown down from heaven, and had been monitoring the situation as my visions had unraveled at the hands of onibaba, and his band of succubus cohorts.
  the demons held me in captivity with fellow my humans for several weeks, white and silver flames were ablaze all around, my compadres and i shared such deep-red isolation and despair, and in observance, i turned to them, with fog-filled pupils.
    the chainsaw that slit his neck, i could see it shaking in his hands, i could hear it revving,  i felt it as it penetrated the battle-tested skin on his neck, and i knew, whatever the demons had attempted to do to me, it had failed.
  i kept quiet, and pledged my time.  and, being overwhelmed by the positive terrorism of the demigods, the demons set me free from their fluorescent hell.
    and i wandered upon the concrete aimlessly, pacing diagonally, thoughts zig-zagging, rupturing capillaries, the synapse-cannons all aimed toward the ground, and amidst the explosions, the demigod who looked after me in that white hell, revealed himself to me.
  he had seven arms, three on each side of his body, and one where his belly-button should have been, his arms were electric, each one a different color of the rainbow, and they flailed about in a controlled madness.
  his face was not a face, it was a sphere of eyeballs, each looking in a different direction,
and he handed me a green-glass jar filled with purple pills,
  i heard his voice in my head, which was neither feminine or masculine, instructing me to ingest a pill when it was time, but i knew not when this time was.
    i tried to think a thought back at him, but his voice was the only voice that could be heard in my head, and as i struggled for a thought, he vanished, and he left behind tiny particles of the rainbow that danced in space like a premonition.

What drug were you on?

--------------------

Offlineaghorrorag
NonExistent
Male User Gallery

Re: spiritual experience [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11938263 - 01/31/10 09:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

No Drugs, I was having a Kundalini. And yes, it is a poem os sorts, I dabble in a lot of creative writing, and I consider this to be a poem.

--------------------
My entire Life is defined by this link. I beg of you to read: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tsafir-kamel/a-compassionate-message-for-jews-and-christians/10150614597334779

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
    #11938336 - 01/31/10 09:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

same here :biggrin:

--------------------

Offlineaghorrorag
NonExistent
Male User Gallery

Re: spiritual experience [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11939891 - 02/01/10 01:38 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I 1 love Yo2 Ix3xI BUT Ix3xI I love Yo2 1 I

I

i love you, but it means nothing to you as it would from another man,
because i genuinely love everyone,
to me, you are no greater or less than anyone else,
i can’t give you an obsession, because my obsession rests
in the little tiny white and black dots of the yin and yang
and no, you can’t come over, because
your subconscious protrudes and perturbs my peace,
and in my absorbic state, you may seep in through my pores…
you would swim endlessly inside my rivers,
discontented, pondering the ocean of sharks,

II.

i’m not sure if that’s what i am supposed to do,
i don’t know anything, i’m a baby, baby
you knew that the moment you held me in your arms
deeply connected to your womanly essence,
you knew that the moment you held me in your arms,
but the words never came to describe it,
because they don’t have words for that in english,
and there you see the limits in our language,
and you see the limits of poverty,
and you see every little life,
who never had the words to express the feelings,
and so the feelings were smothered with a dogmatic pillow of rationale
oh how, i want to fill my blood with sugar and chemicals
before i go out to face this god-forsaken world,
i want to drive-thru myself a dagger of doubt,
but not again, not again, not again,
not another year of distraction and dismissal,

III.

oh great Immortal One,
give me the strength to see me through you,
give me the strength to fulfill that potential,
and realize it, in my mind’s eye,
and may a lens appear, between my brows, and my vision project
upon the whiteboard of limitless forms of media,
where all the beckoning students may come for a little punch,
and a little kick down a different road,
and down the destined path,
may it expedite, and may that man who smokes too much weed,
become the politician we all know he should be,
and that woman, who you gave great powers of healing,
let her pisces –personification enable her for nursing,
and the child, who was to be an idol that inspired millions
with his athletic talent, may you smite down his mother
who feeds him endless sweets and fats in agony.
oh Immortal One,
i once thought
“It’s too much. Too bright. Too powerful”. but now i can see,
“the black-eyed angels who swim with me”.

Yours truly, Adam.

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11943422 - 02/01/10 05:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i’m not sure if that’s what i am supposed to do,
i don’t know anything, i’m a baby, baby
you knew that the moment you held me in your arms
deeply connected to your womanly essence,
you knew that the moment you held me in your arms,
but the words never came to describe it,
because they don’t have words for that in english,
and there you see the limits in our language,
and you see the limits of poverty,
and you see every little life,
who never had the words to express the feelings,
and so the feelings were smothered with a dogmatic pillow of rationale
oh how, i want to fill my blood with sugar and chemicals
before i go out to face this god-forsaken world,
i want to drive-thru myself a dagger of doubt,
but not again, not again, not again,
not another year of distraction and dismissal,

I can really relate to that one, especially the last bit. Good poem:thumbup:

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck