Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyounger now
old hand
Re: Tell me about The Hawk...
    #11767 - 04/08/00 11:20 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, he's good to go! My friend just recieved an order from him. He's "karmacally correct" again.

--------------------
"My Brain Hurts!!!!".....Monty Python :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Tell me about The Hawk... [Re: younger now]
    #11770 - 04/09/00 12:37 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Just like to say Ryche is =totally= trust worthy and will help you out along the way. But if you live at home be aware that if "they" open the mail... there gonna see a bunch of syringes just chillin.. and there gonna be like "DAM my son is a drug addict" even though the needles are to big for drug use parents sometimes just won't hear it.
=peace from the mo=

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #11771 - 04/09/00 07:06 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

you asked 2 questions-
is he legitimate ?
yes.
is he safe ?
there's the rub.
he got busted with lots of shrooms and grow stuff and could be watched as he could still be prosecuted. the police did seize some customers' names and addresses as well.
so, if you want 100% safe, i'd have to vote no.
get your spores elsewhere for some time to come.

------------------
your mileage may vary.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

OfflineoOjonahOo
addict
    #11772 - 04/09/00 08:09 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I disagree with not ordering because of safety. Ryche is super helpful, and if something goes wrong he'll help you. Besides, spores are legal. Even if youre name were to be taken which is unlikely they are not going to send someone over to your house to watch you and see if maybe you happen to be doing something illegal.
I highly recomend his service.

--------------------
Ultimate Mycodirectory v4.0

Anonymous

#11773 - 04/09/00 08:23 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

i doubt anyone would go from being super trustworthy to being a complete asshole by bargining with the dea. and because of this i would hate to see him suffer because we are afraid the dea might be watching him. i know that would suck if it happened to me. i don't know hawk at all, so i can't say what he's like, but from what is being said here, you can't say that he is 100% safe, but the odds are in his favor. just tell him to destroy all the records, in case the feds do bust him again.

(oh, i respect his descision not to let the government force him to become clean. if everyone was like this, they would have to give up eventually. whats the point in throwing us in jail?)

Anonymous

#11774 - 04/09/00 09:34 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

spores arent illigal, so fuck it, do it

Anonymous

#11775 - 04/09/00 09:48 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I know spores arent illegal to buy and possess, its the growing them thats illegal. I dont want my name in the Feds hands just because I ordered from him. I dont know what his current situation is. For all anyone knows all hell could break loose. Its probably very unlikely but you never know. Ive never had problems ordering from him in the past, but things are different now. Im sure he'll deliver but, I agree with Hippie3, I dont think I can be 100% sure about safety right now. I'll have to think this over for a while. Thanks everyone for your imput.

------------------
Dr. Australis

Anonymous

#11776 - 04/09/00 11:20 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

quote:
is he safe ?
there's the rub.
he got busted with lots of shrooms and grow stuff and could be watched as he could still be prosecuted. the police did seize some customers' names and addresses as well.

But before this on ADM you posted with "behind the scenes, investigative reporter" style that the bust was a fake and never took place. Or was it you? if not sorry dude, but if it was "be consitent yo! :smile:"

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
    #11777 - 04/09/00 11:58 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

ok, yes, Ryche is legitimate. as for safe, i dunno. but, you need to ask if ANY spore providor is safe. this isn't a dangerous hobby, in that noone(the law) really cares, but it is illegal. it's good to be a little paranoid. when i order spores, i assume the feds know about the providor, and what they do, and are already watching them. they probably knew about Ryche before the incident, so if they're gonna watch his mail, they were probably already doing it. so, in my opinion, nothing's changed, and you never heard about people getting busted before, so my guess is you still won't.

that's my opinion. and personally, next time i order spores, they're going to be from Ryche.

Link

------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created...
This made a lot of people angry and was widely regarded as a bad move.
-- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Anonymous

#11778 - 04/09/00 01:55 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Good point Link. Like you said its best to assume the Feds already know whats going on. I will be moving at the end of May so I will have a new addy by the time I start anything so I should be good to go. For anyone that cares, I am planning on ordering some Pan Tropicalis from Ryche. Thanks everyone.

------------------
Dr. Australis

Offlinekbone
enthusiast
    #11779 - 04/09/00 03:23 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I agree, he has excellent service and loyalty but it is too sketchy to order from him. they could be watching everyone and you shouldnt have to incriminate yourself

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #11780 - 04/09/00 04:19 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

re;Learner
i have no way of knowing if ryche really got busted or not.
but it really doesn't matter logically because the net effect is the same either way;
ryche's credibility was damaged.
some ppl have, unsuccessfully,
tried to verify 'ted's' arrest.
however, the absence of such confirmation does not prove much as there are many possible reasons such as 'ted hopkins' not being his real name, etc.
ryche has never provided sufficient details such as booking number, etc.
but he may have good reason for declining to do so.
all in all, the issue is clear as mud
but still 1 fact stands:
ryche was not filling his customers orders for some time.
now, apparently, he is.
who knows the future ?

------------------
your mileage may vary.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #11781 - 04/10/00 05:46 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Isnt that Ted Hawkins??? I think we should all give this guy a break.. he really does try hard to please everybody and its only a matter of time before he gets back on his feet with improved respectability... as far as it being dangerous to order from him?? I think its probably just as dangerous as posting on the shroomery or ordering from any spore dealer....

Anonymous

#11782 - 04/10/00 06:07 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

What a bunch of Drama, you people must watch soap operas all day too huh...

DUH... the spores were ordered... duhh the spores, came.. and umm.. O, I'm safe too.
yeah we can all sleep tight tonight.

Can't wait till someone else gets busted... change the subject a bit.

OfflineSuntzu
Geek
 User Gallery

#11783 - 04/10/00 06:45 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Just remember that there are many things you can do that will 'get you on the FBI's list'. If you get a concealed weapon permit, for example. So if it makes you nervous to be on the same list as my grandpa stay home, don't cross the street, avoid the black helicopters. They have MANY bigger fish to fry; My best friend was being tailed for awhile; After a bit, he recognized them and began waving and smiling. But he was also one of the biggest coke dealers in the area and everyone knew it. But he only sold to friends and was very careful. Even the feds need a search warrant and that means some kind of probable cause. If you have a big operation and your name gets mentioned by some of the grade school kids you sell to, then YES, I'd be worried. And you deserve your paranoia. But put yourself in the cops' position. Gangs, crack, meth labs [explosion danger], heroin; Their 'eyeballs' are on the busts that will give them the greatest glory. Most of us are far below this threshold. It's important to be careful, but MORE important NOT TO BE STUPID. Order away.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag