Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

should i commit suicide???
    #11735816 - 12/29/09 04:09 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I know everyone that thinks about suicide was most likely given a terrible lot in life ie poor,abusive parents, ect and furthermore theyre problems are things that can be changed but i myself am neither.  i have been born into a wealthy family and have been handed everything to me in life however i have many things in my life that i cannot change that are bringing me to the brink of suicide and im not sure if suicide is the right answer. i myself am very ugly by traditional standards however have very good looking and succesdful siblings, i have social problems that give me great anxiety unless i am litterally alone or happen to be in a manic state, i was born with bipolar disorder which constantly keeps me in a severe depression with little lipses of manic but as time goes on the depression has been taking over to the point where its 90 percent depression 10 percent manic, i was also born with klinefelters syndrome which made me infertile so i cannnot have kids and have underdeveloped genitalia making sex near impossible and embarrasing, my depression has driven my friends away and my family just ignores me and my problems as they all are for lack of a better term: perfect, i have had very few sexual relationships and due to my disorder have never had anything but one night stands, nothing remotley close to a girlfriend, all this being said i believe i can truthfully and logically say that ive got nothing to live for,i have never shared this information with anyone as i have no one to share it with but perhaps random non biased input is what i need please let me know if suicide is the answer and if so what would be the best way for my families sake eventhough I don’t belive it would effect them for more than a month
should i do it
You may choose 2

Votes accepted from (12/29/09 04:09 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinet0ker
Stranger
Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11735834 - 12/29/09 04:23 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

seriously? suicide if never the answer and will start more problems and solve absolutely nothing, you will leave all of the people who care for you with an endless pile of shit (wheater u think the care about you or not). if you seriously think this wont effect your family your as wrong as u possibly can be. wheter or not you think they love you i guarantee you they do and hell i dont even know you at all. but to say the least your parents are YOUR PARENTS man, they brought you into this world and you were and still are their miracle wheter they show it or not all parents do love their children. You may want to try smoking pot to help you get past some of your depression, it works for me and most people.

you only live once guy and if you decide to let all of your problems and this depression beat you with suicide then thats very sad because you everyone only has one chance in life in which you can do anything you want with, the choice is only yours...

Anonymous #1

Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: t0ker]
    #11735852 - 12/29/09 04:34 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

(original poster): its not the depression but the fact that i can never lead a normal life my problems have no solutions except for me to cope with them, all i want in life is to have good friends a good wife and a good family, but my god given problems have prevented me from having anything close to a girl friend and i can never father children, is it selfish of me to what i call euthanize myself for the sake that my perfect family can keep their status quo? where can i find a wife that can deal with abstinence

InvisibleFleadh
Eh No....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
    #11735902 - 12/29/09 05:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Lots of women dont want kids or any more kids so thats not really an issue as long as you're upfront about it. The ugly thing is in your head. i know lots of ugly people who are married, have regular sex and stuff. Ugly really is a state of mind. Sure being pretty helps but its not everything.

Sweet fuck all people who claim to be bi-polar actually are. Its an excuse, like ADD. so many half assed doctors use it as a catchall solution. God, I could so easily write off so many of my lifes issues with either ADD or bi-polar.

My guess is you have a large dose of being a middle kid...

Anyways what you need to do is crawl out of your own ass for a while and see the world a bit. Since you're no doubt an american It means you see the world through tiny dumbass blinkers and have probably never left your home state.

Join a back packers website and travel the world for at least a year or do some missionary work or absolutly anything that lets you see how how people with a whole lot less then you have to offer live and prosper.

If, after you hahe travelled you still want to kill yourself then re-visit this thread

--------------------
Friendships have come and gone but I always regret the girls I didn't bang

I just dont really care what you think

Offlinemisled
Stranger

Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: Fleadh]
    #11735925 - 12/29/09 05:40 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

talk to a therapist, family, friend, anyone who will listen; if you still want to after a couple of years; feel free. good luck

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #11736181 - 12/29/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
(original poster): its not the depression but the fact that i can never lead a normal life my problems have no solutions except for me to cope with them, all i want in life is to have good friends a good wife and a good family, but my god given problems have prevented me from having anything close to a girl friend and i can never father children, is it selfish of me to what i call euthanize myself for the sake that my perfect family can keep their status quo? where can i find a wife that can deal with abstinence

were you born with no penis or something?

even ugly guys can get pussy and be happy with whatever misshapen, obese woman will have them... just ask dobie.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11736480 - 12/29/09 10:16 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well, from an evolutionary viewpoint, you're a genetic dead end, so suicide would be a viable option if you're a really orthodox evolutionist. But that's about the only reason I can think of to do it that makes sense even remotely.

Quote:

eventhough I don’t belive it would effect them for more than a month

Projecting your lack of self esteem on your family members is not only shortsighted, it is also an extremely cruel thing to do to the ones who love you most. Don't underestimate the impact of suicide on your social network. It's going to aid no one, arguably not even yourself.

Quote:

SneezingPenis said:
were you born with no penis or something?

even ugly guys can get pussy and be happy with whatever misshapen, obese woman will have them... just ask dobie.

:foreheadslap:

An inability to procreate will definitely affect the willingness of most women to enter a long-term relationship. Of course, such a concern is irrelevant of you haven't grown up beyond the 'life is all about getting pussy' stage. Every dog has its day. Does that mean every human will get a life?

Anonymous #2

#11736585 - 12/29/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

RUN AWAY TO MONASTERY IN CHINA

LEARN THE CHI

THEY WILL GIVE YOU HERBS AND QIGONG TO FIX YOUR BODY

ETHRIC, ASTRAL, PHYSICAL

YOU CAN LEARN THE LONGEVITY SECRETS

MONO-ATOMIC GOLD

OR GO TO THE AMAZON AND TRAIN UNDER A SHAMAN

THE EARTH CAN HEAL YOU

YOU JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER HOW YOU'VE DONE IT ALL BEFORE

REMEMBER?

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11736832 - 12/29/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

do you think sex makes people happy?

it doesn't...  think of all the 80 year old men who can't get a boner anymore.  they go thru the same thng, theres ALOT more to Life than sex

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: sleepy]
    #11737065 - 12/29/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If you wanna make him feel better, at least don't try to bullshit him. :lol:
Sex IS very pleasant and it does make people happy, but so are so many other things in life.

OP, if the only reasons for which you want to kill yourself is your infertility, your lack of good looks by commonly accepted standards, and the fact that you can't have kids, maybe you need to reconsider it. I am not going to be full of crap and say that suicide is never the answer, because for some people in some cases it really is, and IMO, this happens when one simply can't find a way to stop feeling continuously depressed, can't feel motivated, and feels utterly alienated and alone all the time, but you don't really seem to be in this case since you don't seem to totally want to die.
Also, your family is not what's important here. The only thing that's important is how you feel, and what you want.

Before really considering suicide, at least try to know as much as possible from this life and human experience, it's not like you have anything to lose anyways, especially if you compare it with taking your own life which would imply giving up on everything, without remorse. You can use this feeling as a motivator, and realize that, no matter if you keep living or if you die, you still have nothing to lose. Try traveling for example; this planet is so beautiful and diverse that it is something worth seeing and knowing, and far more complex than having a successful job or good looks.
Who knows, maybe after traveling everywhere you'll decide to live in Japan and then you will never even have to worry about the size of your genitals, since it will be something so common over there.
Not to mention that you'll get all those hot Japanese chicks. :drooling:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#11737206 - 12/29/09 12:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
RUN AWAY TO MONASTERY IN CHINA

LEARN THE CHI

THEY WILL GIVE YOU HERBS AND QIGONG TO FIX YOUR BODY

ETHRIC, ASTRAL, PHYSICAL

YOU CAN LEARN THE LONGEVITY SECRETS

MONO-ATOMIC GOLD

OR GO TO THE AMAZON AND TRAIN UNDER A SHAMAN

THE EARTH CAN HEAL YOU

YOU JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER HOW YOU'VE DONE IT ALL BEFORE

REMEMBER?

I second this motion!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #11737345 - 12/29/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In China? :what:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Invisiblebrowneyedgirl428
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: wisconsin
Re: should i commit suicide??? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11738156 - 12/29/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by browneyedgirl428

Reason for deletion: invalid

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: browneyedgirl428]
    #11738237 - 12/29/09 04:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i live in one of the richest towns in the state.  actually the richest town.  it SUCKS.  mo money mo problems, i'm gonna move onto a farm and live in the woods.  for all you people working your ass off to make more money, it's not worth it. 

can't buy me love

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #11739553 - 12/29/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

No you shouldnt commit suicide. Just relax and get a grip. ENjoy yourself. Use money to get a massage, I have heard good things about those. ALso try going to the gym, working out feels good. If you want to talk feel free to message me. There are many ways of enjoying your life.

OfflineLennyk
D-O-L-E Dole
Male

Loc: Near the Ground
    #11739956 - 12/29/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I know everyone that thinks about suicide was most likely given a terrible lot in life ie poor,abusive parents, ect and furthermore theyre problems are things that can be changed but i myself am neither.  i have been born into a wealthy family and have been handed everything to me in life however i have many things in my life that i cannot change that are bringing me to the brink of suicide and im not sure if suicide is the right answer. i myself am very ugly by traditional standards however have very good looking and succesdful siblings, i have social problems that give me great anxiety unless i am litterally alone or happen to be in a manic state, i was born with bipolar disorder which constantly keeps me in a severe depression with little lipses of manic but as time goes on the depression has been taking over to the point where its 90 percent depression 10 percent manic, i was also born with klinefelters syndrome which made me infertile so i cannnot have kids and have underdeveloped genitalia making sex near impossible and embarrasing, my depression has driven my friends away and my family just ignores me and my problems as they all are for lack of a better term: perfect, i have had very few sexual relationships and due to my disorder have never had anything but one night stands, nothing remotley close to a girlfriend, all this being said i believe i can truthfully and logically say that ive got nothing to live for,i have never shared this information with anyone as i have no one to share it with but perhaps random non biased input is what i need please let me know if suicide is the answer and if so what would be the best way for my families sake eventhough I don’t belive it would effect them for more than a month

Pleasure a woman with what god didn't take away, tongue and hands to name a few.

Kids? Adopt, marry someone with kids, find someone who doesn't want kids, or wait for technology to take over and not need sperm. Options are available.

Anonymous #3

Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: Lennyk]
    #11741141 - 12/30/09 01:48 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i would kill myself if i had a deformed penis.  i voted yes.

Anonymous #2

Re: should i commit suicide??? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11744726 - 12/30/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah ive been there

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

#11744915 - 12/30/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

try making a list of things you enjoy that you CAn do.  like music.  maybe you could learn an instrument?

remember the good times.  everyone has them.  its easier to remember bad experiences because they make deep impressions on your consciousness, but good memories tend to fade easy.  thats why its so hard to remember drug time.  but you can get better.  am i right in guessing that you use drugs to cope?  that could be a reason that your depression has gotten worse, because they make u high but then u crash.

i'd say give it some time and see how you feel, maybe something will illuminate the situation for you.  :heart:

good luck

Edited by sleepy (12/30/09 08:01 PM)

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in Europe
    #11745311 - 12/30/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I just cannot understand people.

What is wrong with dieing? Isn't it just a path? All the sufferings would end, you would end, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Now its your decision if you want to exist or not. Is there something you want to accomplish first?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order