Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns.
    #11692290 - 12/21/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

With the upcoming attack on Iran imminent, I have found some concerns that seriously upset and worry me.

Since this post is intended for people with already existing knowledge about it and who have researched it, please excuse me if I am vauge.

Do you believe that Iran will succeed in shutting down an oil shipping route that is responsible for 20 % of the worlds oil, thereby volatizing oil prices and causing economic difficulty(some say depression) to the western world(especially because of the fragile economic times we live in)?

This analyst says that this could happen and if you look at the map of the middle east, a war between these two countries with all the negative relationships between them, could potentially have this as an outcome.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Edited by AlphaFalfa (12/21/09 01:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11692415 - 12/21/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

There is no Israel/Iran conflict.  There is a Civilized World/Iran conflict.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11692770 - 12/21/09 02:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Get lost.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11692853 - 12/21/09 03:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Never.  Deal with it, Mary.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11692936 - 12/21/09 03:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Enough. Ride Sally, ride.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

#11693113 - 12/21/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wow has no one even heard of this? Fuck me! Give me some insight, I do not like what I see....

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #11693136 - 12/21/09 03:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Iran is nothing compared to Israel. If they fought, it wouldn't be a fight. Either Iran would launch a nuclear missile at Israel, in which case Israel would turn Iran into a glass parking lot with American nuclear weapons. Or, Iran would attack with conventional forces, and be overwhelmed by the size and strength of the American trained and funded Israeli army.

Israel is where it is because of WW2, and all the nations who put it there are willing to back it up to the end. Iran can't attack anything, it would be suicide. Iran has oil, but so does a hell of a lot of American national forest, not to even mention our allies in south America and Australia.

Edited by nooneman (12/21/09 03:43 PM)

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #11693161 - 12/21/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ok, i guess you are referring to the position taken by some neo-cons in the US and Israel, that Israel or the US should bomb Iran if Iran is on the verge of developing nukes...

ok, leaving aside the question of if/when Iran develops nukes...my educated guess is that iran wouldn't be able to do anything if the US attacks it, and slightly more against Israel. 

price gouging of oil may happen, but not because of iran's military...

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11693200 - 12/21/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not saying the US or anyone SHOULD do anything. I'm saying if Iran attacked Israel with a nuclear missile, there would be no more Iran. Israel would bomb them into a glass parking lot. There wouldn't be a single living man woman or child. Those are the consequences of attacking Israel with a nuclear weapon, and everyone knows it. I think we should let Iran get as many nukes as they want. Because, if they ever use any of them, there will be no more Iran.

Edited by nooneman (12/21/09 03:52 PM)

OfflineStatisticons_win
Stranger

Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: nooneman]
    #11693221 - 12/21/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
I'm not saying the US or anyone SHOULD do anything. I'm saying if Iran attacked Israel with a nuclear missile, there would be no more Iran. Israel would bomb them into a glass parking lot. There wouldn't be a single living man woman or child. Those are the consequences of attacking Israel with a nuclear weapon, and everyone knows it. I think we should let Iran get as many nukes as they want. Because, if they ever use any of them, there will be no more Iran.

there may also be no more israel, and together that would upset a lot of fucking innocent people.  the thing about weapons is they are best left to thsoen repsonsible enough to have them.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Isreal and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #11693746 - 12/21/09 05:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Israel does not have American made nuclear weapons.  They have Israeli made nuclear weapons.  Didn't you get the memo that T3h Joooos are tres smartzorrs?

The entire state of Israel is barely bigger than a mall parking lot.  Israel is not the only state under threat from Iran.  Only an idiot would believe that.

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

#11695073 - 12/21/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Israel does not have American made nuclear weapons.

:rofl2: Right, of course they don't.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: nooneman]
    #11696368 - 12/22/09 12:01 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Iran taking over an Iraqi oilfield would give us a great shooting license.

what a sec!........ they already did that.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BH1Y920091218

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #11699184 - 12/22/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If Iran were a threat to Israel that would be an issue for Israel to deal with. The truth is is that Iran is not a threat to Israel though. If Iran is making nuclear weapons it is doing that so that America won't invade it. Iran is not interestd in bombing Israel, Israel has nuclear weapons and so no one would drop a nuclear bomb on Israel because of that.... even if Israel didn't have nuclear weapons Iran wouldn't bomb it.

It amazes me when I see people in America talking about Iran as if Iran is a problem to them when these same people have real problems which are the fact that they are being swindled by their government. Iran is a non-issue.

OfflineStatisticons_win
Stranger

Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: lines]
    #11700006 - 12/22/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It si interesting to note that a great majority of the powers that exist in the region fear the Iran nukelar hypothesis. Iran is a rogue element at this point, its seemingly unbeholden to anyone.  This fear may in fact lend itself to a regional arms race.  Can y'all imagine a middle east full of mostly impoverished regional powers with hordes of nukes? Imagine the precarious situation Israel would find itself in with a fregion full of Jew hating nuke toting fundamental Islamist running around.  I stand with Israel. It would be in extreme bad taste to lay waste Iran, but to suffieciently cripple any more musings of Iranain power grasps and Jew bashing is probably in everyone's best interest. I feel much more comfortable with Israelis nuclear ideology than I do with radical Islam and it's jihaadist tendencies.

--------------------

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #11701196 - 12/22/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The notion that there is a radical islam threat is false, this notion is the result of propaganda. There are some political factions in the world(whose members are muslim) who are angry at America because of its middle east activities but this does not mean that islam is responsible for the situation. The situation is a political issue and not a religious one. Christianity is not blamed for the actions of George Bush. The truth is is that many christians hate islam and I don't hear people blame christianity for bigotry againt islam. Christians and muslims should not fight with one another. Christianity and islam have much in common and they should be building relationships based on mutual goodwill rather than hating one another. If America goes to war with Iran that will drag America down a path which is very sick and insane.

Edited by lines (12/22/09 08:35 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: lines]
    #11701210 - 12/22/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If you think Iran is building nuclear weapons as a response to US threats to invade them why did they invade US territory in 1980 and why did they invade Iraq LAST WEEK?  If we wanted to invade the fucking lunatics we had ample opportunity and sufficient cause numerous times.  Maybe it's because they want to feel immune from prosecution when they embark on their own imperialist ambitions.

--------------------

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11702319 - 12/22/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Iran never invaded US teritory in 1980. In 1980 a group of radicals unassociated with the Iranian government had taken control of an American embassy in Iran. If a group of criminals in the USA attacked a Russian embassy people would not say that The USA invaded Russian territory, it is a ridiculous statement.

Iran never invaded Iraqi territory, that is just anti-Iranian propaganda.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11702642 - 12/22/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

With the upcoming attack on Iran imminent

Yeah, just like there's been an upcoming imminent attack for the past four years or so. Not happening.

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
Re: Israel and Iran Conflict - Your thoughts and some concerns. [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #11702780 - 12/22/09 09:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Statisticons_win said:
It si interesting to note that a great majority of the powers that exist in the region fear the Iran nukelar hypothesis. Iran is a rogue element at this point, its seemingly unbeholden to anyone.  This fear may in fact lend itself to a regional arms race.  Can y'all imagine a middle east full of mostly impoverished regional powers with hordes of nukes? Imagine the precarious situation Israel would find itself in with a fregion full of Jew hating nuke toting fundamental Islamist running around.  I stand with Israel. It would be in extreme bad taste to lay waste Iran, but to suffieciently cripple any more musings of Iranain power grasps and Jew bashing is probably in everyone's best interest. I feel much more comfortable with Israelis nuclear ideology than I do with radical Islam and it's jihaadist tendencies.

I too stand with Israel, its the only bastion of civilisation in the whole of the backwards, desert shithole of a region.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom