Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Withdrawal from weed...
    #11672827 - 12/18/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

WOW

So I was smoking weed for 2 weeks straight and today I ran out of weed and didn't smoke any.. and now.. wow! I feels so energetic and alive :D

This is weird lol. >< Has anyone else ever felt like this after not smoking weed?

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: AdrianPsy]
    #11672840 - 12/18/09 12:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I never really get this. Maybe it's because while I usually smoke every day, I rarely smoke all day every day.

--------------------

OfflineLifeLike
Best Hope for Humanity
Male

Loc: 4th Dimension
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11672868 - 12/18/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Nah man I can't say I've ever felt energetic when I've run out of weed. Just bummed that I don't have any.

Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
    #11672882 - 12/18/09 12:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I've gone through phases of heavy smoking to not smoking at all, it was like getting bit by a radioactive spider.

My GOD! All these new POWERS! I can form a complete sentence without effort for christ's sake! WOW! I was just able to write down that really good idea before I forgot!

I've also gone through phases of smoking a couple hits a few times a week. I found that to be my most enjoyable phase. Smoking 3 times a month can be extremely beneficial to your creative juices. It was during this phrase that I understood how to rap. I was just relaxed and synchronized my current thought flow into relevant cleverly rhymed words that were just myself thinking. Weed is great but it's best when used occasionally.

OfflineCMACD
The Sto)))ve
Male User Gallery

Loc: too scared Flag
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: yabbahabba]
    #11672901 - 12/18/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, when I first take a break from smoking weed I can't even get to sleep unless I burn like 1000 calories. I think this also has something to to with things getting boring not smoking dope all the time though, haha.

--------------------

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: yabbahabba]
    #11672902 - 12/18/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yabbahabba said:
Yeah, I've gone through phases of heavy smoking to not smoking at all, it was like getting bit by a radioactive spider.

My GOD! All these new POWERS! I can form a complete sentence without effort for christ's sake! WOW! I was just able to write down that really good idea before I forgot!

I've also gone through phases of smoking a couple hits a few times a week. I found that to be my most enjoyable phase. Smoking 3 times a month can be extremely beneficial to your creative juices. It was during this phrase that I understood how to rap. I was just relaxed and synchronized my current thought flow into relevant cleverly rhymed words that were just myself thinking. Weed is great but it's best when used occasionally.

Yeah that's pretty much it dude. I think I'm gonna cut back to a few times a week or less if possible.

I love this feeling. Reality is just bursting with clarity and infinite possibilities.

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#11672962 - 12/18/09 01:19 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

wtf. How much weed were you smoking? Were you just weed coma'd for 2 weeks?

--------------------

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#11672966 - 12/18/09 01:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:

Yeah something like that. Also it really wasn't that much weed at all. It was pretty much like I was just stoned all day though everyday. It's not like I smoked a gram a day or anything. :P

--------------------

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hoosier State Flag
    #11672972 - 12/18/09 01:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I have this problem I was a major pot head for like 10yrs. I have had to quit to move into a better job. Now I am up till the sun comes up every night. I'm at 19 days clean now!

--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#11672978 - 12/18/09 01:23 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:

Yeah something like that. Also it really wasn't that much weed at all. It was pretty much like I was just stoned all day though everyday. It's not like I smoked a gram a day or anything. :P

A gram a day would def. not keep me stoned all day every day. Of course I smoke almost all of my weed with other people, so maybe it would if I smoked it all to myself. But what would be the fun in that?

--------------------

OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
    #11673093 - 12/18/09 02:10 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:

A gram a day would def. not keep me stoned all day every day. Of course I smoke almost all of my weed with other people, so maybe it would if I smoked it all to myself. But what would be the fun in that?

its like were the same people

--------------------

OfflineLifeLike
Best Hope for Humanity
Male

Loc: 4th Dimension
    #11673094 - 12/18/09 02:10 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

How the hell does less than a gram, or even a gram for that matter, get you high all day? Unless you take 1 hits and space it out all day. And even then its not like you are actually high. You must be lucky.

OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: LifeLike]
    #11673097 - 12/18/09 02:11 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LifeLike said:
How the hell does less than a gram, or even a gram for that matter, get you high all day? Unless you take 1 hits and space it out all day. And even then its not like you are actually high. You must be lucky.

exactly.

--------------------

OfflineSnurry
Stranger
    #11673123 - 12/18/09 02:20 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
WOW

So I was smoking weed for 2 weeks straight and today I ran out of weed and didn't smoke any.. and now.. wow! I feels so energetic and alive :laugh:

This is weird lol. >< Has anyone else ever felt like this after not smoking weed?

Yea I don't think that's withdrawal.
If you smoked for 2 years straight instead your feelings would be quite a bit different.

But be happy, if you can keep to that, then you can love weed when you get on it and when you get off it.

Generally when I run out of weed i have horrible insomnia and by night time i'm feeling pretty irritable. Given I usually don't smoke during the day though.

InvisibleStickyRicky
Fellow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: LifeLike]
    #11673142 - 12/18/09 02:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LifeLike said:

i smoked everyday for 2 years pretty much all day and i dont think i ever got to a gram a day at my bakedest.
I just smoked 1-3 bong hits every couple hours or something. i always got really high even with my tolerance, and i am not just some weed pussy! i can smoke endless joints but i still only need a few good bong rips to get high

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #11673297 - 12/18/09 04:28 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hell yeah! I feel the same way...

I've felt that way for a long time after I stopped smoking for about 2-3 weeks I think. My mind felt so natural and clear and had that "natural, normal high-on-life" feeling while not on weed. Then, just a few days ago on Monday, I decided to smoke and it was great, but now I'm back to the sorta spaced-out this-doesn't-feel-right state-of-mind that feels sorta cloudy and slower in a way. Also, when I smoke, I become an insomniac for awhile, like Wednesday I stayed awake til past 4am yesterday. Now I know why "4:20" is the world-wide symbol for weed!

I'm kinda regretting smoking again because it changes my sober state of mind to a feeling of cloudiness and not-as-happy feeling, like something is missing (the weed)...

But the feeling of eating and listening to good music and masturbation, all are enhanced with weed, which makes it worth while. And because I smoke infrequently, it feels more like a psychedelic trip than just "getting stoned", which I love to do.

I'd say I prefer both states of mind, but for different situations where its appropriate and accepted.

Stoned to the Bone
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Loc: Montreal
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #11673750 - 12/18/09 08:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I feel a lot happier not smoking weed, it gets me all paranoid and anti social and if I don't smoke it I feel like I have way more energy than normal.

--------------------
The most thoroughly and relentlessly damned, banned, excluded, condemned, suppressed,brutalized and defamed of all Damned Things is the individual human being. The social engineers, are perpetually forcing this Damned Thing into carefully prepared blueprints and perpetually irritated that the Damned Thing will not fit into the slot assigned to it. The theologians call it a sinner and try to reform it The governor calls it a criminal and tries to punish it The psychotherapist calls it a neurotic and tries to cure it. Still, the Damned Thing will not fit into their slots. -Robert Anton Wilson

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: tony serro]
    #11673761 - 12/18/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, too much weed can bring you down sometimes. i quite a month ago and i feel way better; i just feel i learned all i can from it and now i smoke it solely to have a little fun and chill. but i have a deep love for marijuana, the only withdrawls i had were psychological.

--------------------
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

OfflinePscientist
KushKaptain
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sirius X1
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: smokin427]
    #11673803 - 12/18/09 08:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

obviously this is a kid, with the THC tolerance of a goldfish or budgie

A GRAM A DAY:eek::eek::eek:

I cant handle all that smoke man:eek:

Try like an 1/8th a day, I at least do an 1/8th every 2 days..

And its always dank, you just need to smoke more:bonghit:

--------------------
Any information posted on this website from this account is hypothetical and only to be used for legal purposes. :super:

Offlinetony serro
DEA Agent
Male

Loc: Montreal
Re: Withdrawal from weed... [Re: smokin427]
    #11673805 - 12/18/09 08:40 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

smokin427 said:
yeah, too much weed can bring you down sometimes. i quite a month ago and i feel way better; i just feel i learned all i can from it and now i smoke it solely to have a little fun and chill. but i have a deep love for marijuana, the only withdrawls i had were psychological.

I totally agree I've stopped smoking it everyday as well, I love the drug and would advocate it to anyone but enough is enough after a certain point.

--------------------
The most thoroughly and relentlessly damned, banned, excluded, condemned, suppressed,brutalized and defamed of all Damned Things is the individual human being. The social engineers, are perpetually forcing this Damned Thing into carefully prepared blueprints and perpetually irritated that the Damned Thing will not fit into the slot assigned to it. The theologians call it a sinner and try to reform it The governor calls it a criminal and tries to punish it The psychotherapist calls it a neurotic and tries to cure it. Still, the Damned Thing will not fit into their slots. -Robert Anton Wilson

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale