Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment?
    #11628005 - 12/11/09 03:35 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I cannot see through this - i sometimes see that people in a social setting(that you just meet, are an aquantance, maybe even a friend) are always trying to uphold some sort of sexual identity and supremecy about that identity in comparison to yours. With guys especially holy fuck fuck nom nom....

Anyone else find this? I know some of it is in my imagination. But sometimes its like if you slip up, theres always a person ready to jump on your back and it takes like an hour to get the off my back, it really fucking annoys the shit out of me....especially because there is little to no dialogue that is possible around sexuality, for most it is something that is compleltly off limits and downright reaks of fundamentalism, in the quasi-modernized way....

:mad2:

:what:

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment? [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11628013 - 12/11/09 03:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i wish it was more like when i was little.  my best friend was a girls and i never thought about her sexually once. 

god that would be nice in todays world..

i would almost give up sex for a world with legal drugs.. idk where that came from..

--------------------
★★

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment? [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11632158 - 12/11/09 07:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I always found it weird to stand around with other dudes and talk about sex.  I think a lot of guys bring it up out of insecurity, trying to get a pat on the back or something.  I never once felt the need to recount nights I spent with girls just to get a high five from a guy.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #11632187 - 12/11/09 07:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like Nature in action to me

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #11632370 - 12/11/09 07:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I still feel like doing that but I know that women get sexual pleasure too and that they are by no means the only ones who decide whether sex will happen between me and her. If the girl believes this, I find it a turn off because i do not enjoy playing roles for the sake of false comfort. Its both kind of wrong AND its not worth the effort.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment? [Re: MOTH]
    #11632403 - 12/11/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I think you probally misunderstood what I said, because I cannot find where that relates. Can you elaborate?

BTW - I was talking about sexual identity as in gay or straight and the drama`s that I find in social situations.

Unless you do not have to interact with these quasi-modernized-in the closet religious folk, I think you probally face the same ordeal...except with girls its alot less potent, in fact, I hardly find that drama with females...

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #11632728 - 12/11/09 08:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
I think you probally misunderstood what I said, because I cannot find where that relates. Can you elaborate?

What you're talking about is a social game that all male mammals in nature play out.  Humans are no exception.  I watch a lot of Animal Planet these days.

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment? [Re: MOTH]
    #11634453 - 12/12/09 03:19 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

No, thats not it. Animals do not have any sort of social stigma's towards anything sexual. Therefore, sexual identity and the stigma's that exist in our world, could not apply.

Evidence is obvious, all animals have a component of homosexuality, for example without ever showing signs of social stigma's.

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11636471 - 12/12/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Why is it that I find sexuality is always this big drama when in a social environment?

You are looking for the answer in the wrong places. The only reason sexuality is a big drama is because of the social environment you participate in.

To ponder this further;

the social environment you participate in is likely filled with insecure and repressed individuals who are likely at odds with alot of external social forces bombarding unhealthy depictions of sexuality upon them.

The solution is to seperate yourself (physically or emotionally) from these individuals, because it sounds like right now you "let it get to you," - you will be better to observe and understand it without judgement or letting it influence you.

easier said than done, i know.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

Loc: aotearoa Flag
Re: [Re: PDU]
    #11643861 - 12/13/09 04:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It all depends on who you hang around.

If you have a mate that is sleazy, chances are that they feel they have to point out every hottie in the room, and tell you all about the previous nights sexual escapades.

Could be many reasons for this. Insecurity, as in wanting your confirmation of their sexual prowess or some closeted sexuality that ones overcompensating for. Or they could just be encouraging/guilting you in a vulgar way, to go out and get some because you never talk about it ( they assuming you want it).

Sometimes people like to talk about it, or play drinking games  like 'I've never..'
I find them rather harmless, but when i first played it I rarely lifted my glass, and had some hangups about people thinking I was boring sexually. In a lot of ways its more fun to say 'I've never..' about something you actually have done to see who drinks, that way you can get in first with certain things - funny as long as you don't get called out by someone who knows.

Often when i've met new people, and for some reason they've taken a liking to hanging around me for the night, they end up talking AT me about sex. It is frustrating, and one may just have to tolerate it for the sake of keeping things cool. I just feel that they're the ones with a problem, not me. And sometimes you do just have to show that you're bored with them, try to change subject. In fact it doesn't matter the subject, i like coversation; i hate being talked AT though.

My closest friends only share if its something i'd find funny, or worthy of actual discussion.

And lets be honest, its just sex people, great to partake, pretty bland in conversation. (unless there is some sort of scandal!!)
I don't feel people should be insecure about it, its just sex, but some people put it so high up on some throne - it goes both ways, being too insecure to talk about it, and being overly talkative of it.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

Anonymous #1

Re: [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11646913 - 12/14/09 02:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You are obsessed with being straight.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds