Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
DPH Delusions: Very interesting
    #11618537 - 12/09/09 05:10 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

This post will be about all of the crazy hallucinations I've seen while tripping on Diphenhydramine....What I can remember anyways.
  I know many of you don't approve, but I do it anyway.

Note: These are in no specific order, and they all come from different
experiences.

My first hallucination was amazing, I watched as multiple objects in the room linked together with electricity. When a new object was hit by
the electricity, it would start smoking violently. All items that were
connected were doing the same, thick plumes of smoke rose from everything.

Same trip, I watched a shadow on the wall morph into a face and it started eating the lesser shadows. This continued to eat for the rest of the trip,

Not to long ago I took a whole bunch, then I was sad because It didn't
do anything that time. I then went to bed...lol.
When I woke up I had my morning cigarette and just glanced around a
little...after that cig I realized I was still tripping!
I looked down the hallway to a closed door, half the door was cast in
shadow. I watched as a paper thin, little girl with a white dress slide along the hallway walls like she was a shadow. Eventually she stopped when she was on the door...the shaded part.
  The creepy little girl watched me for a few seconds, then a rope just appeared out of nowhere and into her hands. The rope was held by her, went up and over the door behind her, came back from underneath the door where it is connected to her feet.
  She pulled the rope, which in turn pulled on her feel, sucking the paper thin girl feet first under the door. 

I also watched a 3-d shadow chipmunk figure scamper up and down the hall walls.

I also remember seeing enormous spider legs poke out from under the bathroom door, they started to claw the carpet in front of the door...I
was to freaked out to try to touch it.

Not to long ago I did a bunch, I didn't feel it so I just stopped looking for things, and continue my normal life. Well, after awhile I
glance down and see a hole open up in my pants, where my right thigh is.
  I stared in horror as long, daddy-long leg legs popped out. One at a
time a skinny leg would come out, some would touch town, others would just flail about in the air for a bit. I eventually was so scared, I
screamed, "Holy shit, what the fuck is that?"
  The people I was with had no idea what I was talking about, so I swatted it out of my pants. After that i looked down and see spiders on
my pants, I throw some off and others run away I suppose.
  I seen legs poking out from under my shirt, when I lifted it I was just mortified. There was a handful of daddy-long legs right above my
crotch, and they were in a tangled jumble. I smacked them away as well.

Many times have I spoke to people for a very long period of time, only to look up and see nobody. Not even evidence anyone was there.

Watched my carpet turn into a sea of spiders for a sec or two.

On my first even high-high dose, I watched as my friend walked around my house and merge into the blanket on my bed. I kept speaking to him, and I was so retarded at the time I couldn't tell real from fake.
When I looked up to see him, I would see his head just poking out of the blanket...and this assured me he was here. But after like 10 mins I
realized how creepy this is, and I got up to inspect. Once
I stood up and started walking, his head slowly faded from the pile, and it was once again just a blanket.

On high doses of DPH, it can make you angry to be around others. You will try and try your hardest to get an answer from someone, but all they will do is laugh because all they hear is "VBS UDBRDZ BG T!!!"
  That, and your tongue feels like it weighs a ton.

I remember just sitting on the floor, staring at my computer, doing whatever. In the corner of my eye
I watched the blinds blow wildly, soon afterwards I felt a gust of cold wind hit me. Thinking it was to cold
to have the window open, I walked over and tried to shut it....but it was never open.

I watched my little wooden chest....after some time a black object poked out from under the close lid. I thought
it was my joint papers because that is where they always are, so I pushed it back inside.
Again, the same object poked out...which irritated me. After poking it one last time, then having it come out
again, I decided to just watch and see what happens. Eventually the object slid out more, and the more I looked
at it, the more I realized it was a spiders legs. This scared me, but I kept watching with intent.
  The leg finally touched down on the chest, then another legs sprouted...and another, and another!
Pretty soon there were like all 8 legs sticking out, grabbing the chest...pulling the body out.
Yes, I watched as a thick, hairy spider crawled through a paper thin opening and the it went under the chest.
I could see him poking his evil-looking tiny head at me, his legs would reach out and claw the ground at me, but
he did not dare come out from the safety of the chest.

During many of the trips, audial was a big role. You hear the most bizarre stuff on DPH.
I remember hearing my name whispered into my ear multiple times...with a creepy voice. I remember just sitting
there and zoning out, then after like 3 minutes realizing I've been hearing a game-show host discuss a game-show.
  Stuff like, "Are you ready to play the price is right? Lucky contestants!"
Not to mention all the random noises, like music, screaming, talking....strange shit.
Creepiest part was when I took a shower, I was hearing creepy little girls laughing and playing right outside
of the bathtub....I hurried up that shower, lol.

There is also something I like to call, Phantom cigarettes.
If you are a smoker, and smoke regularly, I think this can happen.
  I will just be doing nothing, then I want a smoke. I'll light one up, smoke it for a good 5 minutes, then, right
as I get the idea to put it out...the cigarette magically slips through your fingers.
  You think, "oh, clumsy me...must have not been holding it firm enough". Then you look down...under your
body...on your clothing...but nothing. You can not see, nor smell the cigarette anymore. It makes you think
that it is still lit somewhere...if only you could find it!

Multiple times I have experienced this, in my head I'll get a random idea in my head that I know is a fact.
You will think about it, and even ask people about it...but the idea makes no sense. 
I remember sitting with my friend, neither of us were doing anything particularly important, then out of the
blue, I say "So your going to go pick them up at 5P.M.?"
  And my friend just saying....what?, what are you talking about?

A very enjoyable part of the trip is all the fake goodies you see. For instance, I'll be sitting on the carpet,
in front of my laptop(I do this a lot), and then I'll notice something of value on the floor.
  This can range from a nug of pot to a shiny quarter...and everything else you can think of.
I'll see something, lets say a cool-looking foreign object, and try to pick it up. But no matter how hard you try,
no matter how sure you are that there is an object there...you wont pick it up.
In my head I think my hands are just so sweaty, that I keep losing my grip on the object...but it just isn't
there.

I like to say it puts everything in a dreamy state. Everything glows kinda, and you feel like it maybe is all
fake. Average objects just inspire you! You get lost in them, just space off on everything!
Almost as if all things in view are enchanted, containing mystical energy.

One of the coolest illusions, if not the best, was during my second of third trip.
I again was looking at my wooden-chest, actually trying to see visuals...but after awhile I gave up because they
would not show themselves. Just then, while staring at the lid of the chest, I seen something....the coolest thing
ever!
  The wood grain on the chest rose up, off the surface of the chest, and was like 2 inches tall before it stopped.
When it was done moving, it had formed what appeared to be a wooden-noodle. Like a Rigatoni noodle shape, made
out of wood with grain on the sides. The top of the noodle was solid, but it soon opened to reveal a humans mouth.
Then, I watched as another mouth opened up an inch away, but this one was flat down on the chest, it did not
rise up. These 2 mouths were motionless for awhile, then they both started chatting as the same time.
As I watched I had the feeling like they were planning against me, like they wanted to either capture me or
destroy me. I could not hear a single word, as if they spoke in a magic language...I think I do remember hearing
whisper sounds...none were audible, but I knew they were whispering. I decided to aptly name them,
Conspiracy Worms! 
  I Don't think I will ever forget these guys...it was so astounding at the time, I was just speechless.
Later my friend told me I should have tried to pick one up...or try atleast...I wish I would have.

I remember sitting in my living room, just chilling. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen a ghostly orb fly over
my kitchen sink and into the cupboards below.

I think I seen a giant freakish face in motion on my living room wall...hard to recall what it was.

I remember looking down the hallway, for no particular reason. My eyes caught movement near the power-outlet
in the hall, where I stared harder to see what it was.
I seen a fist-sized wolf spider near the base of the wall, it kept swiftly running up the wall a few inches, then
it would swiftly run back to the floor. It kept doing this for the longest time, till eventually I watched it
fade from sight...making me think it was creeping down the hallway towards me, hiding in the shadows.

Do not, And I will retype this for emphasis, Do Not! stare at yourself in the mirror on this stuff. Do not
even think about it...the images I saw were so horribly gruesome, that I had to run from the bathroom. It
inspires so much fear in you...I'm so glad I didn't have to be in there for a long time, 20seconds was enough
to make me run in fear.

Actually a good note is, just don't go to the bathroom on this stuff. Bathrooms just seem to have a creepy
feel to them on this stuff, you will either be scared shitless or endure the freakish visuals.

These, and much more visuals are possible with this stuff, but I really do not advise anyone doing this, it
makes you feel bad sometimes...and I'm not 100% sure of the health risks. Most people do note a "toxic feel to
the trip"  Like you know you are poisoned.

Important Fact: The hardest part about having a good trip, is the beverages.
This stuff makes you drink water...only water, you can not drink anything else, and eating is very difficult, if
not impossible.
This all wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that you can't drink too much!
If you drink even half a glass a water in one setting you will probably puke. And you have to keep drinking,
constantly, if you don't your mouth will get so dry, it will be very painful to swallow.
  Meaning you can just feel the moisture being sucked from your mouth...Water is a must!
The best thing to do is, take very, very small sips of water when you feel dry.
Not a mouthful, not a drop, just barely enough to put moisture back into your mouth.

Thank you all for reading, again, I do not advise anyone to attempt DPH.

Edited by DrScott (12/09/09 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline1200 Micrograms
shroomed

Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: DrScott]
    #11618565 - 12/09/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've read this through twice now and, I, among many others, must thank you.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: 1200 Micrograms]
    #11618610 - 12/09/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Is that a thank you thank you? or a sarcastic thank you?
If it's sarcasm then I don't care...but if it's not, then you are welcome.

Offlinesummer
crunchy granola dude
Male

Loc: MA
    #11620673 - 12/09/09 10:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

im not quite sure DPH should be in a psychedelic trip report section. i have tried 700 mg's and lost my mind for 7 hours, and by no means could it fall under similar lines of a psychedelic trip.

--------------------

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SHROOMERY!

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: summer]
    #11621592 - 12/10/09 03:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

this person, though, can clearly distinctly define hallucinations on this drug... congrats to op

and also... (what a freaking thought pattern, man. you're umm... soemthing else to be doing dph):eek:

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: akira_akuma]
    #11626027 - 12/10/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
    and also... (what a freaking thought pattern, man. you're umm... soemthing else to be doing dph):eek:

What's that supposed to mean?
I think it's fun....and I will probably quit after 2 more experiences...
It is very hard on you, can't eat or drink soda all day...only small
sips of water, cigs, pot.

Offlineakira_akuma

#11627023 - 12/10/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

it was a compliment. what i could ahve said was... "oo, amusing story, great mindfulness, and well done." :super:

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#11632897 - 12/11/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you just never know these days, sarcasm has no bounds.

Offlineakira_akuma

#11638605 - 12/12/09 07:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i know, this world... this site... o_O

it's all a big joke... but i take life seriously, so... oh well, for the joke...

Offlinethehitcher
Strangler

#11650687 - 12/14/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Dph is not worthwhile. The hallucinations are neat, but you cant enjoy them while feeling sedated and shitty.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: thehitcher]
    #11662782 - 12/16/09 02:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thehitcher said:
Dph is not worthwhile. The hallucinations are neat, but you cant enjoy them while feeling sedated and shitty.

I don't find this to be true at all. In fact, there have been numerous hallucinations I've experienced on Benadryl and was very happy to see them. My 1st hallucination, the invisible lightning, was very astonishing, I looked at it for many minutes. Even now I look at things while tripping in a sophisticated mind-set, I think, "This is a lovely trip, lightning, oev's, strong in-depth delusions...I consider all aspects.

Offlinethehitcher
Strangler

#11665468 - 12/16/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You cant even speak correctly on a hallucinogenic dose. Memory is fucked. Its difficult to do anything on it. It doesn't produce euphoria and it lasts way too long. Even after the hallucinogenic effects are gone you still have the shitty side effects.

Ambien would be better than this drug in every way.

Offlineakira_akuma

#11672796 - 12/18/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

it does produce euphoria, actually... as it was found to do similar things to serotonin that SSRI's do and this lead, apparently, to research into SSRI development.

Offlinethehitcher
Strangler

#11672857 - 12/18/09 12:45 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah it was a weak ssri because it was found before ssri's were used. No one actually finds ssri's euphoric really. And even so a little extra serotonin isnt going to make up for shitloads of blocked acetycholine.

Offlineakira_akuma

#11690118 - 12/21/09 12:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

obviously... just using it as an example. but you said what was kinda trying to say but better, so thanks.

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#11746996 - 12/31/09 03:18 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

bumped for inclusion

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: Envix]
    #11751734 - 01/02/10 08:27 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have found that Dph stays in your system longer then Dxm. Whenever
I do a 300mg dose or higher with robo I just love it, but a month later and 300mgs of Dph still hardly effects me. Now it seems I need an even higher dose to get the results I want.

just a few days ago I had a 400mg Dph trip, strong visuals at first, but I soon lost all the effects within the first half hour of the come up. 300mg's of Dxm always makes me happy, but not as happy as 700.

Offlinemongo8001
Stranger
    #12548294 - 05/12/10 11:48 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I tried my first trip on this stuff last night it was only 30mg I took it around 11 turned on my tv turned the volume off and listened to my ipod about 45 minutes in I felt heavy and knew it was starting took out my ipod and watched as my tv started to vibrate then i just sat their could not move saw little things in my vision and nothing was happening realy so i got disappointed went to sleep woke up a little trippy my walls were wave next time im going for a 600mg trip beause 300mg did not do shit for me

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: DPH Delusions: Very interesting [Re: mongo8001]
    #12548480 - 05/12/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i once did ~1000-2000mg i don't recommend it

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale