Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleChronick
Connoisseur Of Hallucination
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington, USA
What do you think makes humans magical beings?
    #11574448 - 12/03/09 12:51 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I think we are magical because we have discovered how to navigate around infinity by doing something that no other organism we know about can do. Think about thinking. Thats like multiplying infinity by infinity.

--------------------
The truth is always hidden in plain sight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Chronick]
    #11574487 - 12/03/09 01:05 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

are you from the central strand as well?

InvisibleChronick
Connoisseur Of Hallucination
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington, USA
Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: deranger]
    #11574534 - 12/03/09 01:18 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I might be, can you further define central strand for me?

--------------------
The truth is always hidden in plain sight.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Chronick]
    #11574637 - 12/03/09 01:48 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Intuition and telepathy is centered in your heart chakra so that you may understand that feeling is the guidance system. Presently, your right brain hemisphere functions of astral sensitivity, clairvoyance and clairaudience are opening where you are receiving messages from higher intelligence. In feeling within your heart the vibrations of the figure eight moving between contrast and completion, or movement and rest there is an acceleration of frequency within your subjective mind that moves out of objective time and space reality. This journey into the inner subjective mind is triggered by the right hemisphere and opens the doorway through the now into the realm of pure spiritual thought forms that holds keys and codes to holographic recreation. The Milky Way spins around an open portal called the doorway of light which opens you to new heart energy. As the seat of telepathy and clairvoyance you are beginning to see, hear and communicate with empowered feelings to create new worlds in alignment with the messages from higher intelligence.

The Teachers of Light represent higher intelligence and divine love. They operate as the trillions and billions of stars that shine light as communication portals into your magnetic fields. The Teachers of Light are beings of great power and focus. Their light is vibrant, shining and illuminating. The Teachers are guides along the path of the stream which enables all life to exist in polarization, vibration and creativity. It is the divine plan that you are to awaken potential within matter and energize it into creations and manifestations. It is through your creative ability to operate within the realms of matter and energy with conscious awareness that there is existence and expansion of the universe. Your advancement into the unknown is requested by the divine plan of the universe so that life continues to become more and more energized from the foundations created by higher intelligence. From your human perspective there are challenges in the unknown which require courage, desire and infinite curiosity.

In the journey there are paths that are steps along the way of the great river that move off and on the clear stream’s current. The Teachers of Light, Wayshowers and your emotional feelings guide you back along the stream. The lighted pathway gives you pleasure and joy when you are going with the movement of the river of divine source. The dark road leads to despair, worry, fear and loss for it begins with self and ends in destruction. This is a time when there is an awakening to an energetic impulse of light that is awakening the Galactic Heart, the Earth and Humanity to great pain and great joy. The old world feels pain through an impoverished, enslaved and ignorant humanity. All the avenues of separation, confusion and conflict are being sought for safety and protection from the fear of power and the resistance to change.

The shell is being broken away by the current upon which we all are traveling. The shell that has provided home and protection is no longer needed. New bodies of light with new densities are breathing in universal energies and are awakening. The old planetary body of light is being discharged and the new Galactic Body of Light is rising to become empowered with the stream of love that is the central strand that binds light from the center of the universe to the galaxy, planet and your heart. In your own mind you ask for a purpose, mission and guidance and in this you are to receive the Telepathic Instructions from the Galaxy.

Your divine being is opening its eyes to look upon you and send you messages to open your mind, heart and spirit. New magnetic fields expand and brighten the color of your aura and charge your being with enlightenment. On the journey there has been a greater and a lesser, a guide and a follower, a way and a Wayshower. You are now on the way and feel and follow the current. You are unified, one and in your being you are feeling the bliss of joy and knowledge that your being is eternal and in infinite agreement with your galactic being. The Galaxy is unified and allows the mind to freely move through the dimensions of the physical and non-physical. To see your home galaxy with your non-physical, timeless eyes you will see a being of wisdom, love and intelligence that is like upon the God of Gods and Goddesses. Yet ,there is more that is held beyond. For there is no end to the journey that has begun for if it were to end, then it would be stopped and controlled by that which can never be. The nameless creator of that which nothing can be said has being beyond all that is contained within the infinite. Along the way that moves with clear concentration and knowing there is a certain destiny that it follows for life is a divine gift where all that is becomes renewed.

You are the Creators of the Divine Gift

OfflineBuben
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: deranger]
    #11574932 - 12/03/09 03:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Stupidity, people doing, saying stupid things is the only thing that make me look at another human and think, this is beyond my understanding.

--------------------
My blog with thoughts I get.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drugs are paradoxical, you think you can solve all the worlds problems with philosophy, but if you drop a coin you will never fucking find it.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Buben]
    #11575231 - 12/03/09 07:00 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Stupidity makes humans magical beings. The skill to be able to pretend we don't know. Everyone is stupid, as everyone pretends they don't know on one level or the other. We can shield ourselves from the truth or certain beliefs, we can decide what we want to believe, and what we don't want to believe.. we master our own stupidity, our belief sytem, our personality, our ego. We have self-importance in order to protect our precious gift of stupidity.

Most people think stupidity is a bad thing, so did I, but the power of stupidity is in this: ignorance is bliss. Try telling yourself how you are actually stupid and how you don't know anything, a huge burden will fall of your shoulders. Don't worry about being ignorant, you can always go back to pretending you're not stupid.

@OP: How exactly do we navigate thrugh infinity?

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Diaboleros]
    #11575376 - 12/03/09 07:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

We're magical beings because we are one and the same with all that is, which is magical.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: c0sm0nautt] * 1
    #11575387 - 12/03/09 07:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Lol if everything is magical is there a point in using the term "magical beings" to distinguish us from other magical beings?

OfflineBuben
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

#11575396 - 12/03/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Try telling yourself how you are actually stupid and how you don't know anything, a huge burden will fall of your shoulders.

No, it's just get me it trouble almost every time I trip alone, when hitting a wall of things no one knows or can know, but I wan't to know, and it's just frustrating, mind racing yet gets nowhere, spinning in place so to speak.

Hence it's probably more accurate to say "I don't know and I don't want to know" to lift that burden.

--------------------
My blog with thoughts I get.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drugs are paradoxical, you think you can solve all the worlds problems with philosophy, but if you drop a coin you will never fucking find it.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Buben]
    #11575413 - 12/03/09 08:01 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

"I don't know and I don't want to know".. that does indeed sound a lot more accurate and the "mind racing and getting you nowhere" would be solved too.. nice.. thats some really interesting perspective you got there.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11575417 - 12/03/09 08:02 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Diaboleros said:
Lol if everything is magical is there a point in using the term "magical beings" to distinguish us from other magical beings?

Hehe, only to the person who doesn't see the Universe as magical. :smile:

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11575429 - 12/03/09 08:05 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Good point, the universe is magical, but I think what the op was trying to say is, what makes us so special out of all special things? Don't you agree, that human beings are the most magical of all magical things? What makes this so?

OfflineLennybernadino
Amazon grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iquitos, Peru
    #11575879 - 12/03/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Humans are not anymore magical than anything else, we just exagerate our own worth and make exagerated faces as we say oooohhh magical. While other organisms are not so impressed with themselves .

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Lennybernadino]
    #11575934 - 12/03/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

But saying that other animals are not so full of themselves is once more making humans 'special,' or at least distinct and unique.

Learning about comparative psychology (the examination of various animals and their behavior) has more or less shown me that all the things that are commonly held to distinctly human abilities, like cognitions (thoughts), reasoning, etc. are not very distinct at all. It's impossible to say that animals have an ego, like a human thinks of, but many definitely express in their own way similar behavioral responses to threats of self.

i.e. In monogamous primates such as the Gibbon, female partners will chase off any and all females that are anywhere near the male. If the other female refuses to flee, they will fight until one dies, or gives up. It's a protective measure to ensure the male isn't going to go sleeping around :lol:

You can explain it in terms of its benefit, evolutionarily... but then it blurs the lines between what makes humans distinct from these Gibbons... for we too act in a way that is evolutionarily beneficial. We attach thoughts, but do they really change the behaviors? Nope... The human experience of our own behaviors may not be identical to that of other animals, but the outcome is the same, so what difference is there really?

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11575937 - 12/03/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lennybernadino said:
Humans are not anymore magical than anything else, we just exagerate our own worth and make exagerated faces as we say oooohhh magical. While other organisms are not so impressed with themselves .

Well, I think this is something that comes with our self-awareness - our ability to transcend ourselves in thought.

OfflineLennybernadino
Amazon grower
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Kickle]
    #11575945 - 12/03/09 10:31 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

We exagerate our sense of worth and fall out of balance with the rest of nature alowing us to do some pretty monstrous stuff .

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#11575979 - 12/03/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Depends on what viewpoint you take.
From the viewpoint of comparative psychology, we are doing exactly what any other animal would do.
Environment + abilities = behavior
Just because we can do certain things with technology that other animals can't, doesn't mean they wouldn't if given the opportunity.

And please don't misunderstand me... I'm not trying to bring down other animals.
I'm trying to raise humans views of themselves. We're not some evil monster!
We are just another animal. Subject to the same evolutionary forces.
If we can't adapt to a changing environment, evolution will weed us out.
If we can, well, we'll continue to thrive.

--------------------

OfflineLennybernadino
Amazon grower
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Kickle]
    #11576015 - 12/03/09 10:43 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hell I would agree I think we are actually playing our ecological role wich involves global warming to prevent another ice age and pumping all that carbon burried deep in the earth to the surface in order to start approaching another warm age where there is as much biomass walking around like in the dinosaur ages, we just need to be horrible little monsters to do it and I think we most likely will kill ourselves in the rprocess because we are actively oposing human evolution, organisms that survive are ones that evolve .

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#11576051 - 12/03/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, the circular nature of time is very interesting.
Recreating the conditions that allowed for fossil fuel creation in the first place is an interesting side effect of our use of said fossil fuels.
There is a darn good system in place.

--------------------

OfflineThe24HourMC
Master Of Ceremonies
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gone
Re: What do you think makes humans magical beings? [Re: Kickle] * 1
    #11576152 - 12/03/09 11:13 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wands

--------------------

My Baby In MCLA

Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale