Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
How many flipping combinations have you tried?
    #11571859 - 12/02/09 06:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How many flipping combinations have you tried?  I have tried candy flipping (LSD and MDMA) and hippie flipping (mushrooms and MDMA). 

I have also heard of Flower Flipping (Salvia and MDMA) and death flipping (DMT and MDMA).  Are there other combos that I am missing?  Anyone else heard of these types of combos?

--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzrah
Stranger

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: kanglow]
    #11571930 - 12/02/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've tried candy flipping and I've smoked opium while on molly so im just gonna go ahead and call that poppy flipping xD. Theres kitty flipping which is k and mdma.

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: Azrah]
    #11572266 - 12/02/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I thought it was kiddieflipping for Ketamine and MDMA. But could be kitty, I've never seen it typed.

I've done both candyflipping and hippieflipping.

I've never heard of the DMT and Salvia ones, but its possible.

--------------------
:mushroom2:

The universe is far smaller than the complexities of the conscious and subconscious.

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: dehoefasho]
    #11572297 - 12/02/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hydrocodone, Adderall, Mushies, and These pills a puerto rican guy called Pollies..
I'll call it Overdose-flipping.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: dehoefasho]
    #11572325 - 12/02/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've done MDMA+LSD, MDMA+Ketamine, MDMA+Mushrooms, MDMA+Nitrous, MDMA+Heroin/Oxy, and MDMA+DMT, all great combo's and some done together MDMA+LSD+Ketamine is a great combo. Hippieflipping is prolly my least favorite but that's just because of the combined body load of the MDMA and Mushrooms, I think if it was 4-AcO-DMT it would be a different story, I think that's a combo to put on the "to do" list.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (12/02/09 07:58 PM)

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11573531 - 12/02/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever tried MDMA and any of the 2c compounds such as 2c-c, 2c-b, or 2c-i?

--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
    #11573602 - 12/02/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ive death flipped before, it was mezmerizing

I have also candy flipped and Beer flipped(lmao)

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11573633 - 12/02/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GreenMachine said:

I'm guessing a death flip would be 2c-t-7 and MDMA I've never heard that before though(Beerflipping, funny shit). And to the other guy who asked about the 2c-x's, no I have not tried any 2c-x's with it but I plan on trying 2c-e with it and like I stated previously 4-AcO-DMT and possibly 4-HO-MIPT when I get my hands on it.

--------------------

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Loc: Washington
    #11573813 - 12/02/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

candy flip (LSD+MDMA)= Awesome combo...my favorite for live music.

hippie Flip (Mushies+MDMA) = didn't like so much...mushrooms are a bit too sacred fo me to adulterate

kiddie flip (MDMA+K) = K is the perfect additive to MDMA and takes the edge off quite a bit and kicks in visual distortions

poppie flip? (opiate+MDMA) = opiates area  good way to come down
or
(opiate=LSD) = also a good way to come down but mellows the trip in general

(?) flip (LSD+MDMA+K) = MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE...PERIOD

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

#11574647 - 12/03/09 01:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

GreenMachine said:

I'm guessing a death flip would be 2c-t-7 and MDMA I've never heard that before though(Beerflipping, funny shit). And to the other guy who asked about the 2c-x's, no I have not tried any 2c-x's with it but I plan on trying 2c-e with it and like I stated previously 4-AcO-DMT and possibly 4-HO-MIPT when I get my hands on it.

I was reffering to the DMT/MDMA combo. Ive only done 2ct7 once and it was barely mild at all, that stuff scares the hell outta me.

4homipt is a good one,  Very smoothe.  never flipped with it though 

Another good one Ive tried is cactus and molly

--------------------

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: kcobra15]
    #11574655 - 12/03/09 01:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Only hippyflipped here.

I ate a high dose of MDMA and a lower dose of potent mushroom tea (p. weilii) about 15 minutes apart. The body load was very intense, I described it at the time as being "trainwrecked in a good way". Looking back it would have been more enjoyable if I would have staggered the doses a bit more, I felt like I came up hard and fast on both at the same time.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

#11575218 - 12/03/09 06:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GreenMachine said:
Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

GreenMachine said:

I was reffering to the DMT/MDMA combo. Ive only done 2ct7 once and it was barely mild at all, that stuff scares the hell outta me.

Why is it called a death flip, there's nothing deadly about it? Also, I've smoked deemsters on Molly a few times, it takes away any pre-vaping anxiety that is normally present, making it easier to take large hits and be comfortable. And I know T7 isn't mild(though I've never tried it), never said it was, and the name Death-flip kinda implies that the combo wouldn't be mild. I will post my experience with Miprocin and MDMA when I get the Molly, the Miprocin will be here any day now though.

--------------------

Invisiblespectralis
 User Gallery

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: Jeffedelic]
    #11575332 - 12/03/09 07:34 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jeffedelic said:
Only hippyflipped here.

I ate a high dose of MDMA and a lower dose of potent mushroom tea (p. weilii) about 15 minutes apart. The body load was very intense, I described it at the time as being "trainwrecked in a good way". Looking back it would have been more enjoyable if I would have staggered the doses a bit more, I felt like I came up hard and fast on both at the same time.

I cant wait to try this combo, I'd do it the other way round & not simultaneously: lots of shrooms throughout the night + moderate doses of MDMA.
...K should be called 'donkey flipping'

Edited by spectralis (12/03/09 07:36 AM)

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

#11576376 - 12/03/09 12:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

GreenMachine said:
Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

GreenMachine said:

Why is it called a death flip, there's nothing deadly about it? Also, I've smoked deemsters on Molly a few times, it takes away any pre-vaping anxiety that is normally present, making it easier to take large hits and be comfortable. And I know T7 isn't mild(though I've never tried it), never said it was, and the name Death-flip kinda implies that the combo wouldn't be mild. I will post my experience with Miprocin and MDMA when I get the Molly, the Miprocin will be here any day now though.

I only said that because the OP mentioned the dmt/mdma combo is death flipping, not sure why its called that, when I tried it everthing in the room actually became alive. It became so intense that I had to go into the bathroom to calm down but the bathroom was also a living creature.  I felt like I was in the belly of the beast, lol the lights made this crazy sound, yes  I could actually hear light

If I had to pick a name for it, it wouldnt be death flip.

Id would choose the spirit flip.

It a really good combo, Ive never had the dmt body load be so pleasurable

--------------------

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

#11576791 - 12/03/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Quote:

GreenMachine said:

I only said that because the OP mentioned the dmt/mdma combo is death flipping, not sure why its called that, when I tried it everthing in the room actually became alive. It became so intense that I had to go into the bathroom to calm down but the bathroom was also a living creature.  I felt like I was in the belly of the beast, lol the lights made this crazy sound, yes  I could actually hear light

If I had to pick a name for it, it wouldnt be death flip.

Id would choose the spirit flip.

It a really good combo, Ive never had the dmt body load be so pleasurable

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, didn't even see that the OP called it a "death-flip" Anyway, your explanation pretty much sums it up, it is an amazing experience.

--------------------

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

#11576828 - 12/03/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I thought maybe it was called "death-flip" just because of the DMT come-up being a death-like experience

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: nightbringer]
    #11576833 - 12/03/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nightbringer said:
I thought maybe it was called "death-flip" just because of the DMT come-up being a death-like experience

Never tried 5-MEO-DMT but I hear that is more like a death experience and N,N-DMT IMO and IME feels more like being re-born then dying.

--------------------

OfflineAnomalicious
Stranger
    #14210283 - 03/30/11 03:56 PM (13 years, 20 days ago)

Stumbled across this thread, so apologies for the random bump.

Let's not forget 'elephant flipping': PCP and MDMA.

I am hoping to hippyflip or candyflip in the near future. Only combination I have done that is noteworthy was LSD and mushrooms, though I have not come across a name for it yet.

OfflineLuckeyMA
I catapult downtown...
 User Gallery

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: Anomalicious]
    #14210351 - 03/30/11 04:08 PM (13 years, 20 days ago)

I've done candyflip L and mdma

done L and nitrious

L and Mushies (very awesome closed eyed visuals)

L and benzos was kinda cool I took enough L that it was strong enough and I was kinda nodding..

--------------------
"Consciousness survives the death of the body on which it rides"...

*Disclaimer*

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: How many flipping combinations have you tried? [Re: LuckeyMA]
    #14210633 - 03/30/11 04:55 PM (13 years, 20 days ago)

obviously mdma/lsd and mdma/mushrooms, but the best combinations for me outside of that have been:

lsd/2cb
5-meo-dalt/mdma
5-meo-dalt/2ci/mxe
2ci/mxe
4-aco-dipt/mdma

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies