Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFuNgUsMaN420
Pf-tek question
    #1148000 - 12/17/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

When using the PF-Tek what can use you instead of Vermiculite if you cant get it.?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Pf-tek question [Re: FuNgUsMaN420]
    #1148009 - 12/17/02 06:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i'll go ahead and say I don't know the answer and maybe there is a good one but I'll also step out on a limb and say that if you can't get verm don't try the PF tek, use some other tek (maybe millet jars?) hopefully other people will give you more help than I could. I'd be interested to know if anyone has made a successful batch of pf jars substituting X for verm...

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: Pf-tek question [Re: debianlinux]
    #1148033 - 12/17/02 06:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

just sterilize BRF in 1 pint jars. innoculate mix around, should fruit in jar

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Pf-tek question [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1148257 - 12/17/02 07:21 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

er... what? that'd make wallpaper paste.

--------------------
buh

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1148275 - 12/17/02 07:27 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

just sterilize BRF in 1 pint jars. innoculate mix around, should fruit in jar

Have you done this? I really doubt it because I highly doubt the mycelium would be able to colonize brf by itself.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #1148286 - 12/17/02 07:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

> just sterilize BRF in 1 pint jars. innoculate mix around, should fruit in jar

If by some fluke of nature it did work with just BRF & water it would take forever to colonize as there wouldn't be any air pockets for the mycelium to take hold

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1148298 - 12/17/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

BladeLSD is not a reliable source of information. If I remeber correctly it was just 2 weeks ago he came on here asking some question about PF tek or something that was easily learned in teks then called all of us lazy or worthless and used curse words to describe us because we didn't immediately answer his question.

edit: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=1134127&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=1month&Main=1134075&Search=true#Post1134127 if you wanna see for yourself. Although in his/her defense this was a little bit out of character. I was actually surprised to see how much posting BladeLSD does here. Not a whole lot of great advice giving tho. No offense meant to Blade, just a warning not to try this. There is a very good reason why verm is mixed into the BRF. As a matter of fact the PF tek explains why. Try reading that!

Edited by debianlinux (12/17/02 07:44 AM)

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1148304 - 12/17/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I feel it getting hot in here.  Yahooooo, flame war.  :grin:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinewikedanjel
Cultivator
Female
Loc: in the mountains
    #1148318 - 12/17/02 07:44 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Do you have a pressure cooker cause you can do millet :grin:

Then again I know theres a way to make jars with just Brown rice, not BRF but just the brown rice, and this also makes a consumable cake although it wont be a jolly as the shrooms themselves. :tongue: The tek is somewhere but i dont know exactly where, search for consumable cakes  :laugh: good luck 

--------------------
To all you SoCal MMJ Patients, check out our collectives websites for access to awesome genetics and so much more... :smile:
http://cannanetics.com

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
    #1148492 - 12/17/02 09:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Innoculate fuckin flour & water BUWa...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....now I`ve heard it all. If you don`t know what the hell you are talking about then don`t give shitty advice

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
    #1148555 - 12/17/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What about bits of cut up kitchen sponges? or some other form of sponges(unused of course)?

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

#1149356 - 12/17/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

You are not a reliable source of information. Lets start with your second sentence.

"If I remeber correctly it was just 2 weeks ago he came on here asking some question about PF tek or something that was easily learned in teks then called all of us lazy or worthless and used curse words to describe us because we didn't immediately answer his question"

Well dumbass had you taken the time to read the thread u'd know the date 12/12/02 Hardly 2 weeks ago, I asked about the IONIC breeze not the pftek, Where is the ionic breeze mentionded in any tek. I've read the PFtek more times than you think. And here is a qoute from that thread "if you made a reply obviously your not very lazy." I will agree im not the most reliable source for cultivation info, but I am a source of very reliable information in other fields discussed on this board.

Sorry bout the bad info, but you gotta admit his is just as bad ( I swear I read about it somewhere using quart jars I think)

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Edited by BladeLSD (12/17/02 01:48 PM)

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1150538 - 12/18/02 01:50 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I don't want to start anything. I'm not trying to get the last word in. Your argument would have been much stronger if you had not made the same mistake I did of not checking your facts first and supplying related thread links to support that my information is just as bad as yours. BTW, it was questionable information concerning cutting mushrooms off of cakes if I'm not mistaken.

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #1150544 - 12/18/02 01:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

you can jsut use the 9er tek its even simpler than PF. just cook the rice and add to the jars, sterilze and innoculate, bing, bang BOOM!

--------------------

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

#1150938 - 12/18/02 05:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What facts didnt I check. I did prove your information is bad. By the 3 lies you told in your second sentence.

1. 2 weeks ago when it was 5 days ago
2. The pftek when it was the ionic breez
3. The ionic breeze isnt found in any teks

I dont need to link that post because you did it for me.

I was right except i mistaked BRF for BR- big deal, grow up.
Oh, and the questionable shroom cutting info- I have no idea what ur talking about your just pulling bullshit straight out of yer ass, quite a feat for a person who cant read.

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1150966 - 12/18/02 05:58 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

your being awfully incendiary, lies? what lies have i told? ooh, I didn't check the exact date of a thread just guesstimated based on when I thought I read it. couldn't remember the gist of what it was about but remembered it was something really simple. and yes a basic search will bring up information concerning use of the ionic breeze. it's funny to watch you get so bent out of shape you start making accusations. it's also funny to note that you pick apart a snetence that I willfully retracted based on research of a thread while obviously avoiding the fact that you were an ass to all of us but thank god you finally admitted that you did make a mistake in giving information. considering the nature of the thread it was a fairly big (deal) mistake. also, why drag this crap out in public? you got a problem then pm me.

PS, oh yeah, the facts that you didn't check was the little sentence at the end of your post where you state i gave bad information concerning quart jars or some crap. i don't recall giving any information at all about quart jars, but if your gonna bash me for not checking my facts then take your bashing too. you see, I can admit that I jumped the gun and made a post without checking the thread history. That was why I edited my post and said so. but then you accuse me of giving bad info but don't provide proof yourself. and unless you can prove this I say bullshit I didn't give bad info. the closest thing i gave to bad info was a suggestion to cut versus pull fruit off a cake, which is what the hell i'm talking about.

Edited by debianlinux (12/18/02 06:03 AM)

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

#1150984 - 12/18/02 06:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

My statements stood corrected twice not including myself, no harm no foul.

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1151074 - 12/18/02 06:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"I love you man!!"

"No, you can't have my pepsi"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract