Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedog man
biologicallyengineered

not a bad problem 2 have
    #1144789 - 12/16/02 05:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

heres my dilema: i have 6 cakes that are almost 100% colonized and 6 others that will be done in about a week. VS. i've also just been invited to go down to Australia for a couple weeks over new years. i would be leaving in a little over a week (Dec 23).
now, ive never been there, and someone would have to be a fool to turn down a once in a lifetime oppprtunity to go to the 'land down under.' the problem is, my cakes will be ready to birth right before I leave (probably Dec. 20) and I won't be able to tend to them during fruiting. should i just leave them in the jars in the inncubation chamber and birth them when i get back (Jan 2)? or birth the ones that are fully colonized before i leave and just let them lead their own path to the holy land? what would u experts do; any 'tricks of the trade' that would make things work out? muchos gracias

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
Re: not a bad problem 2 have [Re: dog man]
    #1144804 - 12/16/02 05:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I'd probably leave them in the jars, any pins that start out will survive. I've been seeing a lot of posts recently about invitro growing, so I don't think it will hurt them no matter how big they get. You're supposed to leave them in the jars for a week after full colonization anyway, to let it colonize the middle.

Or, if you're super worried about it, give them to a friend you really trust, and let him keep an eye on them. Tell him only to birth in an emergency.

I don't trust anyone that much though....

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1144807 - 12/16/02 05:47 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I would leave them in the jars, and fuckin bring them with me and trip in the land down under on new years hahaha

read the hippie tech

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
    #1144808 - 12/16/02 05:47 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, and have fun in Australia! I've always wanted to go there....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag