Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethorium
Stranger
your experiences growing outdoors?
    #1143401 - 12/15/02 01:18 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

After reading Moe's outdoor tek, it seems to simple and effective to be true. Sounds like anyone with a backyard can grow a whole lot of mushrooms with nowhere near the hassle of the indoor techniques.

I'd like to hear peoples experiences growing outdoors and what methods you used if not moe's outdoor tek. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: your experiences growing outdoors? [Re: thorium]
    #1143423 - 12/15/02 01:24 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah im in your shoes man, i have spoke to some fools who say you cannot have an outdoor bed unless you live on the coast, then theres other people sayin you can grow them in canada, i need to know for sure if you can grow in illinois in the summer, any help will be cool. When my mom sees the outdoor bed im just gonna chuckle and be like heh natural....hahaha

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: your experiences growing outdoors? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1143433 - 12/15/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

i have spoke to some fools who say you cannot have an outdoor bed unless you live on the coast,

They're lying.
In reply to:

then theres other people sayin you can grow them in canada

They're telling the truth
In reply to:

i need to know for sure if you can grow in illinois in the summer

Sure you can.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: your experiences growing outdoors? [Re: thorium]
    #1143469 - 12/15/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

hey thorium chzeck yur pms fool

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck