Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehailtothethief
floater

Almost got killed last night
    #11410578 - 11/08/09 10:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

While walking home last night a drunk driver swerved up onto the sidewalk I was walking on.  I was near an intersection, and he was turning onto the street I was on.  Luckily, me and my friend were both walking towards the inside of the sidewalk for some reason, and we were both sober. 

I dove out of the way and my friend jumped backwards, luckily for him the car stopped before crushing him against the wall. 

I had the most intense adreniline rush I have had since skydiving, maybe even more.  Neither of us thought to get his plates and call the cops until he had sped off, however a girl in another car on the road got on her phone so I am hoping she called it in. 

I had planned to just go to bed when I got home, but I was way too hyped up to sleep for a few hours after that.  Every noise I heard made me tense up, ready for action.  Thankfully I am back to normal now.  Fuck drunk drivers, honestly would rather they kill themselves by hitting a tree before killing somebody else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: hailtothethief]
    #11410587 - 11/08/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thank the sympathetic division of your autonomic nervous system, sounds like it saved your life.

--------------------

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
    #11410588 - 11/08/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Damn dude, that must have been crazy!  What an asshole
though, he should be slapped silly.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: Jair]
    #11410614 - 11/08/09 11:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ill be the first to say........

:haha:

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: P-O]
    #11410617 - 11/08/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PostiveOutlook said:
:haha:

LOL that's so dick of you :awesome:

--------------------

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: Jair]
    #11410623 - 11/08/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Damn man, you pretty lucky to have gotten out of there with your life.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

Offlinejordanb916
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: Vibes]
    #11410761 - 11/08/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

glad to hear you survived.  life is too precious to be ran over by a drunk.  keep your eyes peeled and look out for drunks in the future.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: jordanb916]
    #11410844 - 11/08/09 12:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck that stupid cunt

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
    #11411187 - 11/08/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hailtothethief said:
While walking home last night a drunk driver swerved up onto the sidewalk I was walking on.  I was near an intersection, and he was turning onto the street I was on.  Luckily, me and my friend were both walking towards the inside of the sidewalk for some reason, and we were both sober. 

I dove out of the way and my friend jumped backwards, luckily for him the car stopped before crushing him against the wall. 

I had the most intense adreniline rush I have had since skydiving, maybe even more.  Neither of us thought to get his plates and call the cops until he had sped off, however a girl in another car on the road got on her phone so I am hoping she called it in. 

I had planned to just go to bed when I got home, but I was way too hyped up to sleep for a few hours after that.  Every noise I heard made me tense up, ready for action.  Thankfully I am back to normal now.  Fuck drunk drivers, honestly would rather they kill themselves by hitting a tree before killing somebody else.

FUCK DRUNK DRIVERS. People who bitch about getting DUIs should STFU, because they shouldn't have been driving drunk in the first place.

--------------------

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: Neuron]
    #11411557 - 11/08/09 02:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Neuron said:
Quote:

hailtothethief said:

FUCK DRUNK DRIVERS. People who bitch about getting DUIs should STFU, because they shouldn't have been driving drunk in the first place.

QFT

Offlinedkamp18
The Real World

Re: Almost got killed last night [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11411620 - 11/08/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Unfortunately, the biggest survivors of accidents like that... well most any accidents for that matter... are the drunk drivers.

they are a scourge in our society, and anyone caught driving intoxicated should immediately have their license revoked, their car towed and auctioned off, and they should immediately be taken straight into the FEDERAL prison system with no hope of parole or any lenient options until after at least 6 years into their prison term.

they are just as bad as the murderers and rapists of our society, whether they have actually hurt someone or not.
though they really irritate my nerves even more, because once they are caught the first time they whine and moan like they were being charged for jaywalking or something.
then the second time, the third time the fourth time etc... they just keep violating and whining until they finally hurt someone, or the system finally catches on and they are given the punishment they deserved the first time.

sorry... stories of dumb ass drunk drivers hurting someone, or even coming close to hurting someone, really hits close to home for me.
glad to hear you came out on the better side of that close call though.

the sad thing to think about is how many other "close calls" that driver came to on his way home :shake:

p.s. anyone who differs on my opinion on the way drunk drivers should be treated, can save your breath... or rather your keystrokes

Edited by dkamp18 (11/08/09 02:38 PM)

OfflineOriginal
God, I lovethis...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
    #11411901 - 11/08/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i drive drunk a lot mane...

and on other drugs...

it's part of the "pursuit of ultimate driving" dream i have.

so far the best mix is driving and hitting a speedball followed by a nitrous ballon right after the rig come out my arm...

can you say "HELLO?!?"

xanax+liquor+bud=fun timez too

you shouldn't be on the sidewalk anyways..

walk in the road where us drunks don't drive!!

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
---------------------------------
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom