Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWordplayer
Stranger
Male User Gallery
I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms)
    #11367548 - 11/02/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hi,
I am an experienced Tripper, having tripped on Mushrooms, LSD and LSA/LSH. However, I am not an experienced Hunter. Knowing it is the season I took to looking for Libs having only been picking once before several years ago, with a more experienced picker, he simply told me to look for curly stems and a nipple. We were looking in an area notorious for Liberty Caps and sure enough we found many and had an extremely powerful brew . 10 years later I returned to the same a place, a place with all the characteristics that Libs semi are known to like, sloping, cow pasture  etc.
Although I went hunting I had no intention of consuming unless I had checked and re-checked that the shrooms I was eating were not harmful. What I found were these pretty large kind of bluseish shrooms, so I collected them. I then spent much time researching as to what these could be, I realised these were certainly not typical Libs and then found a few what I may call stereo typical  obvious libs on a near bye cricket pitch. These more blueish shrooms were obviously more thirsty and I found them in several boggy destinations, were my local river had burst its bank in summer and animals obviously grazed heavily. Having spent hours looking on line I did find similar pictures of these shrooms labelled as rare but indeed psyco active, on the cautionary side I looked at what else they might be and nothing similar was labelled as poisonous with the exception of Ink Caps when consumed with Alcohol. So convinced I was not at risk of harm I took, 7 of these mystery shrooms with about 6 of the smaller obvious libs that I’d got from the much dryer less pastured cricket pitch. I expected nothing to happen from such a small dosage, and went about my business however I was tripping in less than an hour experiencing a roller coaster of rushes emotions and visuals (loved it!). So I went picking more of these mystery shrooms, however I am still not convinced they are libs semi as they are so different from what is depicted in 95% of UK Liberty cap pics that I see. But if they are not active then how was I tripping off just 6 small active shrooms, surely the mystery shrooms had contain the good stuff and you’d think a great deal of it at that! I need a definitive I.d before i’ll consider taking anymore. Please Help people?

Gills:Dark

Cap: Size varies to a large extent

Spore print color: Black

Bruising: Would have to say Blue, apart from going lighter when dried blue seems to be the colour their trying to be.

Large specimins next to a coin

The shrooms with the definate libs

A bunch of em drying

The gills

The head of one

Spore Print

Showing a variation

Edited by Wordplayer (11/02/09 10:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDannyGlick

Re: I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms) [Re: Wordplayer]
    #11367561 - 11/02/09 07:42 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Panaeolus cinctulus I'd say.

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms) [Re: DannyGlick]
    #11367582 - 11/02/09 07:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

^ Yes.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Offlinedicky21
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms) [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11367915 - 11/02/09 09:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

keep hunting :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineWordplayer
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms) [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11368135 - 11/02/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, thanks for the speedy response, so effectively ive gone hunting libs and stumbled upon large amounts of another psyco active shroom by mistake (i just looked up Panaeolus cinctulus) ??? Could you people in the know please shed some light on why when one thinks of Magic Mushrooms in my part of the world all that seems to be mentioned is libs libs libs. Seems a little strange with an abundance of these potent pans around, i guess im asking whats the downside?

Thanks again, great sight by the way in concept and design.

--------------------
[quote]I have taken drugs,and..... i had a real good time.[/quote]

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Re: I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms) [Re: Wordplayer]
    #11368163 - 11/02/09 10:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Panaeolus cinctulus is the most widespread active fungus in the world.
The possible reason why libs are usually the ones people talk about is that they are about at least 3 times as potent as Panaeolus cinctulus and the UK is choke full of them.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Offlinedicky21
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #11368254 - 11/02/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How many do you need to eat to trip (dry) or weight (grams) Kahuna?

--------------------

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Re: I.D help form North Yorkshire, England (Blueish Shrooms) [Re: dicky21]
    #11368472 - 11/02/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Lots. 50-60. Two fresh hands full, literally.

--------------------

OfflineWordplayer
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #11368782 - 11/02/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Arrr i see, thought that might be the case the ones Ive found are kind of second class citizens to the esteemed Liberty Caps lol. However, as i say I am no stranger to tripping and can assure you all i consumed Saturday night was what was in the picture (the one with the classic libs) x 2 and i was on  fairly mild yet consuming trip for 4 hours duration. Once again to tap into your knowledge do you think the blue colouring of these Panaeolus cinctulus may be an indicator of their potency. The mushrooms i took on Saturday must be special, to have given me the experience it did off a mere 16!! Mainly pans as well. I have always had a fairly low tolerance to hallucinogens. But just 16 in total, seems very strange! From my previous experience i would say that my high was equivalent to at the very least a gram to a gram an a half of dried libs, in intensity if not duration. By the way if any one would like to examine these blue pans under a microscope, and it was cool with the site moderators I'd be only to willing. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.

--------------------
[quote]I have taken drugs,and..... i had a real good time.[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract