Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinenewshOne
searching
Loc: Hawaii Flag
MSTRKRFT YUPPIES and NO LASERS
    #11357433 - 10/31/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I started typing this in my last post but figured some of you might like to read it, and to give you a heads up about a few things (or venue)

Some of us were tripping and we were all drinking tequila, so i guess this justifies it as a trip report:

Oh fuck

So heres how it went.

The first part of the night was a disaster, thanks mainly to MSTRKRFT for not doing the proper venue research. We show up to this place around 10, THE REPUBLIC, standing in line we look around to see mostly freaks around. And no, not  freak like you and me, freak like yuppie college kids and orange tinted big breasted blonde bitches.  This is probably the smallest venue ive been to. 700 capacity? BULLSHIT!! We get inside after some ID complications since a buds gf had none. The bouncers were ASSHOLES all night long. There is no way this place is 700 capacity , and they were sayin it was sold out all night long...? Even though come 11 pm they were still selling tickets. Once inside MARIO & LUIGI (dressed up) are spinning a decent set as these top 40 kids stand around amazed at the sexy half naked go go girls that show up, as if theyve never seen a pair of glowsticks. So the majority of the time is spent going outside for cigs and trying to trance out on the dancefloor , which was mainly just a packed 20'x20' wooden slab with people standing around givin out bad vibes as youd  "bump into them". The mesmerizing light show consisted of one purple laser and some nasty ass foam theyd spread out as my locks would run from.  I literally got asked for "rolls" about 15 times, which was another newbed out sign that this place was not on the right track. I mean, i may be bitching a bit but come on, really? This was just the worst show ive been to and a waste of 23$. At one point i got up on a go-go stage to search for a friend and im up there dancing spinning glowsticks and this DBAG with jelled hair and a walkie talkie comes up to me and hes like "you need to get down" and im like "im dancing brah" he goes, " GET DOWN " ... "WHY!?" ...."Cause i said so!" So i get down and just jet to the outside, kicking over one of those line posts on the way out. At this point ive already had 3 run ins with these assholes. Outside i find some cool kids here and there and we all talk some more shit about this place. Theres a house party going on literally in a hallway behind the spot, and we get reminded once again about what kind of scene were in. So 2 hours later mario & luigi are STILL SPINNING, acting like fools every 10 minutes as they yell " YALL READY FOR MSTRKRFT !!!! WOOOO " " TILL 3AM" WOOO"over and over and over .... oh yeah , and over . So at this place were pretty bummed so we decide to get the fuck out, not even seeing MSTRKRFT , there was 6 of us, and each one of us (except for the chic whos car we took) was down to leave and have our own MSTRKRFT show in our car thanks to a cd we brought and leave for the dark carnival rave. This was a show wed really been looking forward too...:facepalm:

We end up at  garden of the dead in the middle of nowhere, which is actually just a down house party with lovely faces, except for the fact that the cops show up 3 times at the gate (private property, so they cant come in, and this was day 1 of the 3 for this gig), but we had to move the crowd and the music in the house. This spot was def chill , tons of drugs and tons of hugs :P. Just kinda small and expensive (15$)

We end up home at 5, revive the night with some DMT and crash out.

Hopefully tonight will show some justice.

:peace:

--------------------
Dont forget to stop and smell your flowers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: MSTRKRFT YUPPIES and NO LASERS [Re: newshOne]
    #11367060 - 11/02/09 02:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

sounds balls deep in its own ass

OfflinenewshOne
searching
Loc: Hawaii Flag
Re: MSTRKRFT YUPPIES and NO LASERS [Re: indica]
    #11382809 - 11/04/09 10:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yes sir

Balls deep
In its own
ASS

--------------------
Dont forget to stop and smell your flowers

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: MSTRKRFT YUPPIES and NO LASERS [Re: newshOne]
    #11395985 - 11/06/09 06:20 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

iindeed

Jump to top Pages: 1